* Citthirai * Vismakarma * Azinech * Alaraph * Arista
births of a
feminine valence, the condition of pioneering, direct, yang-energy,
Mangala may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Mangala-ruled paradigm of Visvakarma, brother-figures, warriors, hunters, athletes, dancers, champions,
challengers, inventors, explorers, dis-coverers, engineers, builders, drivers, drillers,
diggers, exploders, aggressors, pursuers, competitions and battles may be especially influential.
Guided by instructors from
Spica. Their purpose is architectural engineering
and crafting of beautiful, functional, and artistic alliances, arrangements, and designs.
Designs + Arrangements
ladies are blessed with direct, muscular physical and sexual energy. They
are often found in environments where beautiful
designs plus physical agility are valued.
Chitrani typically excel in competitive,
vitality-focused fields such as
fashion modeling, cinematic acting, musical performance,
choreography and dance, and athletics which
emphasize balanced movement.
Kanya pada 1-2 expresses Kuja's rulership of 3-writing-commerce + 8-secret
transformations, while also displaying the frustrating tension of chatty
Budha versus active Kuja. Budha's Writing
skills may emerge in pada 1-2. Kanya-Chaitra are often found in media
communications and commercial aspects of design
work, where their pro-active process management
is distinctive. Trust and relationship
integrity may be challenging.
Thula-Vanika Pada 3-4 emphasizes Kuja's rulership of 2-collections,
treasuries + 7-contracts, alliances. Zukra's bargaining behavior
and financial skills rise in pada 3-4 due to the pleasant
attractions of Zukra-Mangala. Ladies often
enjoy considerable wealth via face, voice, marriage, and family lineage. In music, arts, and
they pursue harmonious
arrangements. They often
play stringed instruments, and write beautiful songs. In the arts,
entertainment, beauty, and design industries, their contractual deals are
often luxuriously beneficial.
Themes of competitive movement, agile beauty, dynamic design, and
financial equity may contextualize Chaitra's terrestrial experience.
Applies also to Chandra in Chitra
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde.(1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra . p 96.
"An expensive and luxurious person.
One who is fond of clothes and beautiful surroundings and revels in them.
She spends much money on jewels, perfumes, cosmetics
and her taste in these matters is expensive .
She likes to change costumes several times a day
Variety is the spice of life to this woman
and she will be inconstant and fickle in love affairs,
having many during her life and marrying often.
Many actresses, musicians, artists and opera singers have Chitra rising.
If she is born on the day before the New Moon, with this asterism rising,
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
Jennifer Aniston age 17, high school
The father of Jennifer Aniston, dramatist Mr. Giannis
Anastasakis (professional stage name John Aniston; born
July 24, 1933). Photo Feb-2012
Estranged mother of Jennifer Aniston, the actress Nancy Dow (photo 2011).
- Surya-Makara-Draco *
* the stimulator
- Surya in bhava-5
swabhava * center of sparkling, poetic romance * intelligence for speculation
* father-figure plays central, entitled roles * radiates brightly
political celebrity * focus on
* genius for dramatic entertainments * eye on gambling + games
* bright center of creative performance
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * speaks and gestures in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama and games * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals, power-politics, poetic love, and romance
Dad = Yannis Anastassakis = John Aniston = long-serving daytime
soap-opera television dramatist = Surya-3 radiant theatre of television
Surya in bhava-3
lagnesha = like dad, Ms. Aniston has enjoyed a career in television,
cinema, and commercial (3) entertainment production
Surya in bhava-3 rules
the emotionally career-focused
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
* comforted by rhythmic penetration of mystery
- Chandra in Jyeztha-Kita *
comforted by competitive signals * protector of soothing prophetic messages, narrative of cultural pioneering, familiar face of direct announcements
- Chandra in
classroom-3 * comfort in cohort * familiar with
communication * calming repetitive announcements * needs to feel the tidal
pulse of daily chat * sheltered in the parlor * soothed by younger siblings
* intuitive information delivery *
settled into the habits of writing
and commerce * accustomed to routine messaging; emotionally attuned to the rhythms of
conversation * undulating signals * ethno-cultural gestures
- Somana-yuti-Kuja * Emotionally pro-active * sensitive to brotherly figures * needs to win * comforted by direct forward movement * invigorates the undulating routine * soothed by pioneering innovation * competitive mother * feels like a champion
classroom-3 rules marketplace-gains = 11. Revenues from
television, advertising, scripts, sales.
-Karkata-9 = celebrity, fortune
Chandra's nakshatra is Mula, which adds complications of emotional
disregard for consequences, and to some degree implicit expectation of
Mom = Nancy Dow, a fashion model + actress. nichha-Chandra
rules 11-economics, material goals and achievements.
= a yoga for profitability and income. Nichha-Chandra is often a jealous
mother. Daughter and
mother suffered a high-profile, contentious relationship reported in the
press. Mom attacked her daughter's reputation in television interviews. Most of daughter's
adult life spent in a ,maternal no-contact status due to mom's emotional
volatility When nichha,
may suggest invasive aggressions. Without daughter's
permission, mom wrote a gossip book "From Mother and Daughter to
Friends" Mom was not invited to the wedding ceremonies. Dad was
Speaking of her mother Nancy Dow, JA mentioned
- "She had a temper,"
she says. "I can't tolerate that. If I get upset, I
will discuss. I will never scream and get hysterical
like that. I was never taught that I could scream.
One time, I raised my voice to my mother, and I screamed
at her, and she looked at me and burst out laughing. She
was laughing at me screaming back. And it was like
a punch in my stomach."
MARRIAGE expectations of partnership support
- bhava-9 = father, celebrity, high fortunes, worldview, higher philosophies
- Spouse-1 = typically a father-figure, engaged in a similar
profession or resembling the dad
- lifemate-1 = high-profile dramatist Moneyball 1963- drama-commerce
Brad Pitt (m.
- dad = Yannis Anastassakis = John Aniston = long-serving daytime
soap-opera television dramatist
* Guru in bhava-1 *
- first husband
= appearance-oriented, body-identified (1)
- likely some dissolute behaviors (Ketu).
- Guru rules 4 + 7 suggesting that husband-1 would have an
established life foundation (Pitt's conventional long-married
- More prominently, Guru rules JA's exceptionally ambitious Rahu-Meena-Antya *
Rahu in bhava-7 *
= his role in propelling her celebrity career
- bhava-4 stability, security, routine, life foundations,
- Spouse-2= typically a sheltering figure resembling
or culturally similar to the parents
- May be engaged in the same profession as the mother, or have
other sheltering, nourishing, defensive, or anchoring qualities
- dramatist Justin Theroux (m. 2015-2017)
- husband-2 = associated with Ketu-Kanya
* Ketu in
- following their ceremonial vows, the second alliance
endured for less than one year
- Ketu's ruler Budha-5 suggests husband-2 = career in drama
Both of JA's parents were professional dramatists. Relationships with
the two parents = described as markedly different.
relationship with dad = represented as supportively basking (Surya
Baskara) in the
daughter's celebrity success.
- Surya in bhava-5
= dad matches the celebrity world ++ Surya-yuti-Budha
= Dadlinked to JA via her lagnesha Budha
- Mom = represented as thwarting + jealous of the daughter's celebrity success.
= competitive mother ++ Chandra-Vrizchika
generally indicates that mom would be outspoken in regard to her
children + likely lacking emotional awareness
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
- Mangala-Vrizchika * Swakshetra
* vigorous pursuit of secrets * proactive exploration * push toward discovery * champion of emergency action * champion of emergency action
Mangala in bhava-3
* drive toward commerce * push toward scripted communication * active touring
* invasive management * energized process * hyperactive mentality * athletic sibling-figures
* promotional sales * photographs of the muscular physique * dynamic marketing
* champion of teamwork * pursuit of business
* invigorated feelings * energized intuition * dynamic nurturance * masculine force joins parental care * potential for aggressive emotionalized actions
Mangala in bhava-3
management, business, administration rules the adversarial, jealous, accusing rules
6th-from-Chandra-nichha. Associated with addiction seeking
stress-relief. Ms. Aniston is a
long time cigarette smoker
JA's divorces (6) = embedded into her personality. The
divorce from her first husband, widely reported as a miserable and
unwanted event for the actress, and emotionally excruciatingly painful ,
created a national narrative of betrayal and infidelity.
(Jaimini) = the graha which holds the
7th-from-the-highest degree within the radical kundali. This graha = a significator of spouse and of the social relationship of marriage.
For Ms. Aniston, the dara-karaka = Mangala-Vrischika-1 at
zero-degrees, .holding also zero-degrees in Karkata navamsha-7. Spousal partners are somewhat
powerless (dead state) to fulfill partnership roles and that
additionally the function of partners is usurped by the self because
Kuja-1 lagnesha swakshetra swabhava is deeply focused on the physical
body and the social individuality which is antithetical to concerns of
union and trust.
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* bureaucratic communications * articulation of lawfully orderly process * proletarian phrasing * delivers procedure for imposing rules * descriptive explanations of the social order * messages about governance * documentation of regulatory procedures * diagrams the hierarchies * status-conscious mentality * hands-arms-shoulders send normalizing gestures
- Budha in bhava-5 * narrative of drama, politics, creativity * discusses children, entitlement, entertainment, describer of divine intelligence, explainer of romance, delivers instructions for politics, poetry, creative literature, games, love, fame, human delights , talks about idealism, royalty, uniqueness, artistic performance, radiant confidence, celebration, glitter and glamour, splendor
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of radiant authority * message of willpower and charisma * confidently talkative father
Budha in bhava-5
drama rules the suddenly transformative, extramarital, new-identity
8th-from-Chandra ++ emotionally associative, community-linking, economically fruitful,
profit-regulated, friendly, participatory,
goal-oriented, socially-networked 11th-from-Chandra
suggests that when off-script, Ms. Aniston may struggle to speak
articulately. However when on-script, Shani-7 ruler of Budha-5 favors
orderly, on-script dramatic speaking.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
* much ministry of service, many servants + employees, much labor, many argumentations, much medication,
exploitable beliefs, doctrine of humility
- Guru in bhava-1 *
* much vitality * jolly personality * generous disposition * numerous identities * much jovial competition * many cheerful sporting activities * believes in direct action * expansive aura * extra height-or-girth * embodiment of jovial cheer * a patron of generous optimism
upeksha-karaka * multiple options for severance * broad permission to abandon unsustainable connections * diverse wanderings * many occasions of surrender * philosophy of impermanence * large-size vacuums * many holy pilgrimages,
large vacuums in life
Guru-1 rules- 4-homes, vehicles, foundational education ++
7-contracts, peer advising, marriage, bargains
Kanya-1 physical appearance
gainfulness and fan-clubs
and the family-seeking, lineage-values 2nd-from-Chandra
(also 2nd marriage, afflicted by Ketu)
within a wifely nativity, dhava-karaka
Guru-yuti-Ketu profiles the husband (s)
commentary upon Guru in Kanya:
- "Choosy about friends, analytical mind, observant, promising, much traveling. Unorthodox about marriage partner. Gain through literary pursuits, speculation commercial investments. Ailments of bowels and lack of concentration."
Brihaspati also receives drishti of His enemy
uttama-Zukra. Zukra's drishti upon
11 = amplified by Rahu and Shani, increases revenues and fan-club
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
Malavya Yoga amplified by Rahu
* karaka bhavo nashto
- Zukra-Meena *
* appreciation of music * likes imagery * attracted to spiritual equity * intuitively artistic * pleasures of imagination * enjoys symbolic clairsentience * dreamlike arrangements
- Zukra-7 *
pleasure of interpersonal relationships * enjoys contractual harmony
pleasant partnerships * pleasing designs to adorn the lower back * kidney-adrenal over-use * external genitalia * feminine-figures advise and bargain
* appreciation of equity
* sweetened structures, mature relationships, gracious lawfulness, beautiful bones,
appreciation for neutrality, strict negotiations, pleasant legal mediation,
architectural rigor, enduring agreements *
arrangements abide by regulatory law. This benevolent
combination signals success in artistic endeavor of a
pragmatic, materialistic character, such as music composition or fashion
design. Deepens the artistic discipline. Shani contributes mature
realism to Zukra's love of balance + beauty. In a husbandly nativity, may prefer a senior, responsible
* sweetened adventure * gracious ambition * appreciation for exciting opportunism * masked negotiations * over-reaching agreements * exceptional beauty * enjoys cultural mixing * barrier-bending, culturally unusual arrangements * diplomatic equity balanced with exhilarating risk * risk-rewarding contracts * typically an unconventionally attractive, pleasantly mesmerizing appearance.. A mesmerizingly (Rahu) attractive (Zukra)
Zukra rules the privacy-seeking, meditative
12th-from-Chandra ++ the relationship-seeking
commentary upon Zukra-Meena:
Charitable, large-hearted, popular, wealthy, learned,
devoted to saints; love for art, music and drama; fickle in love
affairs, accepts a low-bred spouse; trouble and difficulty through
your own miscalculations. [end quote]
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani-Meena *
heavy old dreams, tightly regulated imagination,
obliged to conform to the will of the cetaceans, vital energy compression stress zone = feet,
strictly imposed conditions of sanctuary, must endure
lowest-common-denominator proletarian prayer, slow elder diviners,
limited access to ancient ancestor guides, must materialize
the vision, must sustain the effort of connecting the
material senses with the astral vision despite scarce available resources
- Shani in Bhava-7 *
* (beneficial placement) * Structured, orderly, time-conscious partnerships. One must balance and re-balance. Cautious, conventional relationships. Tense negotiations. Chronic responsibilities toward the spouse; compression of the visible genitalia; heavy legacy pressure against freely chosen contracts. Bargaining fatigue. Resistance to new arrangements. Resentment toward changes in partner's behavior. Support for socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as married person, contract-holder, match-maker, attorney, diplomat, judge.
* resistance against equity * limited luxuries * slow-elder sisterly figures * pragmatic finance * contractual discipline * socially constrained harmony * conventionally regulated pleasures * trust in age + time * class-structured arrangements
stiff resistance to unbridled ambition * formally regulated cultural mixing * disciplined thrills * class-based limitations upon privilege * repressed quest for intriguing importance * socially constrained opportunism * shimmering illusion of systematic conformity * irregular achievements * over-reaching elders * restricted risks
Shani-7 provides loyalty to the contract. Shani generally produces a
mixed experience for Kanya nativities, since He rules 5-creaativity,
celebrity, romance ++ 6-broken promises, accusation, addiction,
Shani rules the ensemble-working, emotionally motivated
evangelical communicative cohort instructive descriptive team-working
administrative managerial announcing publishing reporting explanatory
conversational lyrical messaging
3rd-from-Chandraand the emotional comfort-seeking
also indicates the maternal grandmother. The mother's mother would have
also been gifted in drama, gambling, politics, and charismatic
= another indicator of complex relationship with a talented, but attention-seeking
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- Rahu-Meena-Antya * shimmering illusion of
immersion * craving for symbolic guidance * mirage of imaginative wisdom *
mesmerizing aura of concealing fog * mask of dreamlike Other Worlds *
fascinating prayers *extraordinary ancestor guides * fabulous clairsentience *
intriguing sleep-states * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not
authentic) attributes of deep trance, private intuition, interior guidance *
seeks privilege via
- Rahu in bhava-7 * passion for partnership *
in swabhava of Suave Zukra, the Shadowy Specter seeks
privilege via glamorous or unusual arrangements, amplified
bargains, vows, promises. Rahu-7
desires an important brokerage role in rule-bending, exceptional,
expedient, non-standard negotiations.
Fascinating match-making. Thrilling deals and pacts. Agent
of flashy contracts. Exciting, opportunistic, ambitious
partners (personal and professional). Rahu-7 trespasses
the cultural boundaries of negotiated agreements, covenants, agreed terms of
exchange. Mixed-culture marriage. Rahu the Poseur may
pose as the Perfect Partner, a middleman, a
bargainer, a diplomat, a fascinating arranger, an agreeable advocate. Rahu-7 grants
advantageous career positioning via instrumental
* amplified attractions * magnified beauty * exotic art-music-architecture * tricky partners * opportunistic feminine-figures * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of luxurious pleasure * strange-and-wonderful designs * thrilling relationships * barrier-bending style of deal-making * unusual contracts * hypnotic arrangements * gracious balance of cross-cultural mixing
* amplified public formality * magnified systematics * exotic social conventions * tricky regulations *opportunistic elders * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of strictly lawful structures * hypnotic ascent to privileged social rank * pragmatic cross-cultural mixing
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from accusatory complaints * incomplete service * empty disagreements * dissolute arguments * not limited by stigmatized conditions * ignores restriction on imbalance * ministry of service to those who are homeless, wandering, or in medical disorder
- Ketu in
classroom-1 * * wanders from the fleshly container, disperses coherently unique identity, ambivalent toward the power of muscular movement, absent from embodiment, other-defined chameleon, irrelevance of the personality. One abandons an independent lifestyle + chooses to depend upon Important Others (Rahu-7).
* freedom to abandon empty theories * many vacuums * wandering teachers * wisdom of surrender * misunderstandings due to incomplete comprehension * doctrine of impermanence * Other-Worldly viewpoint * walks away in disbelief * uninterested in charity * liberating philosophy * for wifely nativities, Ketu may release the dhavakaraka husband-figure..