Shatavisaka * Shata-takara * Tabernacles
births of a masculine valence, the
disposition of mesmerizing, hypnotic, shadowy, exciting, passionate, ambitious, opportunistic, privilege-seeking Professor
Rahu may considerably affect the outcome
For those born into the Rahu-ruled paradigm of Sadabija,
exotics, ethnic mixers, opportunists, fascinators, mesmerizers, privilege-seekers, impostors, rogues, intensifiers of passion and desire, self-proclaimers, self-promoters, agents-provocateur, charlatans, masters of smoke
and oils, and entrancingly ambitious persons may
be especially influential.
Instructional guidance provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Sadachbia* Tabernacles.
Their purpose is mixing of systems.
Rahu-ruled fellows who are
born into Sata are often found in fascinating
roles that boost mass consciousness.
Sata births are somewhat rare. Sadachbia work with large
regulated systems such as mathematics, scientific theories, and sacred cosmology ++ with formalized psychic sciences such as hypnosis.
Sadabija gentlemen may display principled methods of inquiry, and they may hold dignified
social positions, but their personal lifestyles are often unorthodox. Their
work often overturns an outdated social paradigm of scientific theory
or religious belief.
Themes of over-reaching, charlatanry, entrancement,
expedient linkage, hypnotic appearance, and connections between
contradictory systems may contextualize Sata's
terrestrial experience. Applies also to Chandra in Sadachbia-Varuna
QUOTATION from: Shil-Ponde.(1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra.p 88.
quiet and unassuming person,
thoughtful and meditative
Lives in the mental world rather than in the physical.
Prefers solitude to the company of others.
Many astrologers and philosophers found with Shatataraka on the Rising Point."
A light eater and
moderate in most things."
Karl Marx with his co-author
and literary, intellectual collaborator
the pair researched and wrote
The Communist Manifesto and
Recommended Jyotisha-Ratna for
- Hira = diamond for yogakaraka bandesha-4 Shukra
owned properties, homes-vehicles-estate + Dharmesha-9 dharma,
doctrine, wisdom, global humanism
- Panna = emerald for Budha Parya vidya-pati-5
creativity, politics, children + randhresha-8 confidential
information, hidden assets
- Nilamani = blue sapphire for
Shani lagnesha vitality + vyaya-pati-12 intuitive
guidance, private prayer, sanctuary
Biographical events matched to the Vimshottari Dasha Calendar
Mahadasha * age birth until age 9.9
05-May-1818 Earth-birth in Trier (Treves) Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany * Shukra-Rahu bhukti
Aug-1824 (KHM age 6) baptized into the Lutheran Church * Shukra-Budha bhukti *
Budha activates 8-initiation
* age 9.9 until age 15.9
* age 15.9 until age 25.9
Oct-1835 (KHM age 17) begins law study at University of Bonn but numerous
extracurricular activities bring down his grades * Chandra-Rahu bhukti *
1836 (KHM age 18) affianced to Jenny von Westphalen * Chandra-Rahu
bhukti * Rahu caste-class mixing
Oct-1836 (KHM age 18) matriculates at the University of Berlin *
Chandra-Rahu bhukti *
rules 7 = 4th-from-4th diploma studies
1837 (KHM age 19) joins the intellectual philosophy club The Young Hegelians *
Chandra-Guru bhukti * Guru rules 11-associations, friendship networks
10-May-1838 (KHM age 20) grieved the decease of
father * Chandra-Guru bhukti *
Chandra activates 12th-from-9th ++ 12th-from-Surya
Apr-1841 (KHM age 23) awarded Ph.D. diploma in philosophy, from University of Jena *
Chandra-Budha bhukti * Budha diploma
1842 (KHM age 24) working as a newspaper journalist * Chandra-Shukra bhukti *
= Budha journalism
19-Jun-1843 (KHM age 25) exchange vows of marriage with
Baroness Johanna "Jenny" von Westphalen, following a seven-year engagement.
Jenny was a childhood playmate ++ the sister of his friend-and-schoolmate.
(Jenny's age 29) * Chandra-Shukra bhukti * Shukra-4 childhood,
* age 25.9 until age 32.9
(KHM age 26) celebrated the birth of child-1 * Mangala-Mangala svabhukti * Mangala activates
28-Aug-1844 (KHM age 26) meets the German socialist Friedrich Engels, beginning a
lifelong fraternal bond of writing, publishing, and discussion *
Mangala-Mangala svabhukti * Mangala activates 3-fraternity, co-writing
April 1845 (KHM age 27) writes the widely discussed Theses on Feuerbach *
Mangala-Rahu bhukti * Rahu-3 Meza incendiary publications
Jun-1847 (KHM age 29 ) with Engels, founding of the Communist League *
Mangala-Shani bhukti * Shani lagnesha + Shani activates 12-internationalism
21-Feb-1848 (KHM age 30) publication of the soon-to-be-famous
Communist Manifesto * Mangala-Budha bhukti * Budha publications
1848 (KHM age 30) revolutionary protests in cities throughout Europe, instigated in
part by KHM-and-Engel's publications * Mangala-Budha bhukti * Budha
late 1848-early 1849 (KHM age 30-31) accused of various crimes in France, but each time
KHM is acquitted * Mangala-Ketu bhukti * Ketu acquittal, dispersal
* age 32.9 until 50.9
1852-1862 (KHM age 34-44) foreign correspondent journalist for New York Daily Tribute
+ collaborating with Engels, wrote 67 articles for the New American
Cyclopedia * Rahu-Rahu svabhukti * Rahu-3 ambitious publications
1852 (KHM age 34) publication of The Eighteenth Brumaire of Louis Napoleon *
Rahu-Rahu svabhukti * Rahu-3 ambitious publications
1859 (KHM age 41) publication of
A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy
* Rahu-Budha bhukti * Budha publications
1862 (KHM age 44) publication
of Theories of Surplus Value * Rahu-Shukra bhukti *
= Budha journalism, publication
30-Nov-1863 (KHM age 45) grieved the decease of
mother * received as an
inheritance, the undispersed remainder of his father's estate * Rahu-Shukra
bhukti * Budha-yuti-Shukra
* Budha rules 8 inheritance ++ matrimaraka Shukra rules 2nd-from-Chandra
1865 (KHM age 47) publication of Value, Price and Profit *
= Budha journalism, writing
1867 (KHM age 49) first volume, first edition of the landmark study Das Kapital
* Rahu-Chandra bhukti *
* age 50.9
until decease age 64
02-Dec 1881 (KHM age 62) grieved the decease of
wife Jenny (her age 67) * Guru-Mangala bhukti *
Mangala rules 2nd-from-7th-from-Chandra = decease of lifepartner-1
1882 (KHM age 63) develops a deep congestive disorder (grief) which keeps him
bedridden for 15 months * Guru-Mangala bhukti * Mangala rules 3-lungs,
11-Jan-1883 (KHM age 64) grieves the decease of
eldest child, fellow author, and
activist, Jenny Caroline Marx (via bladder cancer, her age 38) * Guru-Rahu
14-Mar-1883 (KHM age 64) dematerialization
via pleurisy * Guru-Rahu chidra-dasha
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- [Bharani] Surya-Mesha [uchcha] * Suryaya * the supreme one
* brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates through the vital competitive dominating rashi of Mangala
- Surya in bhava-3 * center of commerce *
mercantile intelligence * smart reports * dramatic instructional delivery
* creative descriptions * sparkling retinue * splendid games of manual-skill * self-referential announcements * admirable handcraft * cinematic genius * smart technology * focus on teamwork * entertaining explanations * administrative entitlements
* confident writing * eye on process management * regal messaging * bright center of discourse *
brilliant gesturing * father may be a businessman-craftsman-communicator
* confidently sensitive * bright comforter * entitled to express
* radiantly rhythmic * creatively intelligent mother
* * sensitive to the spiritual rays of the Sun * parents are culturally aligned * patriotic father
* confidently opportunistic * bright mesmerizer * passion for creative culture-mixing * boundary-breeching entitlements * craves important center-stage roles * ambitious father-figure * adventurously aligned with the spiritual
rays of the Sun * radiantly risk-rewarding
Dad = Heschel Levi = an attorney in
- Surya = yuvati-pati-7 law courts
- Surya in bhava-3
administration, documentation, literary correspondence
- Due to ethnic, economic,
and political pressure, dad changed his name to Heinrich Marx.
insisted that Karl should study law.
- Dad died when Karl was age-20.
KHM's paternal grandfather had been the Rabbi of Trier.
9th-from-Surya = Guru-Dhanus-11 faith community
9th-from-7 can indicate the father
of the marriage-partner.
Bhava-3 contains Rahu + [uchcha] Surya + Chandra, indicating
the enthusiasm of Marx's wife's father for Marx's works.
([uchcha] Surya) was a lifetime
supporter of KHM's works
- his wife's inheritance sustained the Marx family in their
middle-class London lifestyle
matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
- Chandra-Mesha * comforted by forward pursuit * settled into warrior rhythms * needs vitality
- Chandra in
Bharani * needs to carry valuable burdens * safeguards the treasuries * protects precious values
- Chandra in
classroom-3 * comfortable with cohort-collaboration * familiar with
interactive communication * calmed by repetitive announcements * feels the tidal pulse of daily chat * feels sheltered in the parlor * soothed by siblings * intuitive information delivery *
settled into the habits of writing
* needs continuous commerce * accustomed to routine messaging * emotionally attuned to the rhythms of
conversation * undulating signals * ethno-cultural gestures * intuitive handcraft * mother may be a manager, shopkeeper, craftswoman, publisher
* emotionally entitled * sensitive to fatherly folk * needs sparkling centrality * sentimentally romantic * creative mother * comforted by confidence * undulating intelligence
* soothed by attention * calmed by applause * feels like royalty
- Somana-yuti-Rahu * emotionally expedient * sensitive to exotic folks * risk-rewarding mother * over-stimulated feelings * unconventional parenting style * comfortable in mixed-culture environments * undulating desires * craves passionate nurturing *
classroom-3 comfort-zone = cohort, coterie, collaboration,
communication, project management
- three players in Bhanrani = uttama Surya + Chandra + Rahu
- emotionally stable
Collaborative writing team with Friedrich Engels
- boundary-breeching Rahu-style discussions
with international revolutionary cohort Somana-yuti-Rahu
Bharani Chandra + [uchcha] Surya-yuti-Rahu
- discussion, writings focus on finance
- KHM's cohort = Money
Guys = financiers
- Topic of his writings = financial well-being
Bharani-Chandra accepts drishti from Guru-11-Dhanus,
- friends and relatives provided KHM with a lifetime of financial
- His own earnings from writing were very modest.
Pretense + Chandra rogesha
- His post-mortem fame derived from KHM's characterization and
detailed analysis of the lives of slaves to industrialization
- 19th-century sentimentalism evoked the readers deep sympathy
[Chandra] for those living in the most bitter
Yet, Marx and his growing family lived in fairly bourgeois circumstances
much of the time, due to his wife's assets and the largesse of his
social network (Guru-11).
- Occasionally, their merchant-class lifestyle was punctuated with periods of poverty and illness due to
Karl Marx's mom Henriette Pressburg was an educated Jewish woman from a
financial family Bharani Chandra
of the Netherlands.
Chandra rogesha joined by [uchcha] Surya ruler of 7 [negotiation] +
risk-rewarding, culture-mixing Rahu
- Under anti-Semitic pressure and pursuant to the
family's Enlightenment perspective, Henriette
and her children to the state religion of Prussia, the Lutheran
Catechism, in 1824 when Karl was age-six.
- Chandra rogesha indicates some conflicts with mom, and Marx wrote that
his family was contentious except for his beloved father.
Wealthy uncle on mother's side
KHM's mother's younger sister's husband became an affluent tobacco
- this wealthy Dutch uncle substantially supported Karl Marx
and his children until his mother's death.
- Guru-11-Dhanus indicates
the mother's younger sister's husband.
MARRIAGE emotional support expectations of partnership
- bhava-9 ideology, beliefs, paradigmatic convictions =
contains dissociative Ketu in
- Tula bargaining, balancing, equity-seeking, partnering
- Marx married Johanna "Jenny" von Westphalen,
the daughter of a Prussian aristocrat.
- The marriage was moderately scandalous due to
their age-religion-status culture gap [Rahu].
drishti into bhava-7 ++ Shani-1 drishti into Surya yuvati-pati
- Baroness Jenny von Westphalen was four years elder to Karl [Shani]
- Clearly his wife was willing to take some social risks
- she herself would have shared his concern for the working classes (Surya + rogesha-6 Chandra)
Bhava-3 indicates lifepartner's father = Jenny's Dad
- Jenny's dad was a liberal intellectual Prussian aristocrat
- Jenny's dad was a buddy of Marx's dad as well.
- His wife's father was KHM's great
friend and supporter.
- Via her father's substantial support both
financially and ideologically, Jenny and Karl were allowed to marry
despite the social gap [Rahu-Ketu] between their respective age and class identity.
2nd-from- 4th-from-7th = Guru-11-Dhanus, the wish-fulfilling-cow.
- Jenny received a series of gifts and legacies
- the largest sum given from her own mother's estate
- Jenny's family money allowed the London-based Marx family to
maintain a bourgeois standard of living, with servants.
= [all bharani] [uchcha] Surya + Chandra + Rahu-3
Chandra sentiment, compassion + Chandra rogesha-6
- While he was a staunch and vigorously intellectual theorist not prone to
excess sentiment, Marx wrote
extensively about the sufferings of the common laboring people .
Legal thinking = confident pitrikaraka [uchcha] Surya is the
- KHM was the son of an attorney, and KHM initially took law courses
at Bonn University.
- Marx's arguments about human rights
were legally reasoned in a uniquely flamboyant [Rahu] fashion.
Over-reaching Rahu claims
privileges which hierarchical Shani would deny.
- Marx's theoretical argumentation  was Rahu-outrageous CChandra-yuti-Rahu
- He and Engels claimed that the proletariat (6)
possessed inherent rights to ownership of property.
Philosophical claims appeal to the ancient folk patterns of property
ownership in the settlement
- Dharmesha-9 Shukra + Budha
student-Kumara in bhava-4 schooling
- vidya-pati-5 Budha in 4 = creative intelligence
- the Shukra-Budha located in the bhava of folkways, ethnic roots,
ancient customs,cultural norms, property,
Explainer (3) of the Zeitgeist = [uchcha] Surya-3 intellectual
courage + grievance Chandra + ambitious Rahu
- KHM was well-educated in the rigorously conceptual but psycho-emotionally
of his day.
- He knew the ethnic roots of his homeland
- He deployed the native German logic with intellectual conviction
- He grasped for higher privilege via writing, explaining,
instructing, making announcements [Rahu-3]
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
* vigorous pursuit of interaction * competitive commerce * proactive information delivery *
energetic group collaboration * dynamic debate * dominating gestures * lively writing * kinetic conversation * push toward explanatory instruction * champion of process management
- Mangala in bhava-5
* drive toward creativity * pursuit of games * pioneering speculation * dynamic style of flamboyant display * competitive children * energized by romance * political conquests * productive intelligence * push toward celebrity * champion of romance * promotes choice-making *propulsive genius * actively charming *
CAREER - MANGALA
- 10- reputation, public authority, responsibilities, ordering
- occupies 5 = fame
(karmesha-10 Mangala in 5 = public regard for creative performance
- reputation for creative literature, career in politics,
well-known for drama
- Marx was a highly original and confident ([uchcha] Surya) writer.
- Many of his publications were honored (10) by the public before his death
Karmesha Mangala occupies 5
- Karl Marx never held any job except as a writer and public
creativity, politics, genius
professional tension of the 6/8 angle
- when the karmesha occupies 5, the career is
always at a 6/8 angle from the creative intelligence.
- He was still writing and editing some works at the time of death
- some publications were forbidden in some countries during his
- Therefore, some of Marx's writings were not published until
decades after his decease.
Kuja-Mithunaya is unhappy in the rashi of his enemy Budha
Grievance, resentment, victimization [being eaten]
- the nature of KHM-and-Engels' brilliant studies includes a complaining quality
- Exacerbated by Rahu-yuti-rogesha-Chandra-3.
Marx's literature has a bilingual [Mithunaya] element along with
Rahu's mixed registers
- KM wrote mainly when living in the country of England
but mainly using the academic German literary language.
- Marx's written English became
more fluent over time, but KHMs works only reached a wider
intellectual public after being translated by Marx's good friend and
collaborator [Mithunaya] Friedrich Engels.
- Certain items of German
philosophical terminology have no effective translation equivalent into
English, so even the English translations are liberally sprinkled with
Mangala in bhava-5
Impact on children
Mangala-5 often indicates miscarriages and challenges regarding
- This Learning Pathway may require numerous pregnancies of which only some
may come to full-term, or numerous childbirths with only a few surviving
offspring. (Much depends upon Guru).
- Only three of Marx's seven children
survived to adulthood.
- His second daughter suicided when she was 66
years old (see Ketu).
Budha * * jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
* financial communications * articulation of tonal value * talks about stored
goods * discusses collected
assets * delivers descriptive evaluations * sends historic messages * skillfully signals the music * preservation methods * describes sound frequencies * hands-arms-shoulders send sensual gestures
- Budha in bhava-4 * narrative of cultural roots * skillfully describes parochial routines * delivers ritual instructions * discusses protective caretaking * talks in rhythmic comfortable style * analysis of foundational security * conversations about defense * handcraft of fenced shelter * explainer of homeland customs * patriotic slogans * detailed communication about nourishment * team collaboration in farming-and-fishing * transportation scheduling * seasonal planning * familiar sibling conversations
* explainer of balanced arrangements * diplomatic conversations * parity-seeking discussions * manual adjustments *
enjoys words * sweet descriptions * delivers instruction about relationships * articulator of equity in agreements * message of fairly bargained contracts * skilled in songwriting * talkative sister-cousin-cohort * detailed lyricist * attracts chatty partners
* thrillingly risky narrative * culturally mixed communication skills * ambitious descriptions * exotic instructions * desire to explain fascinating facts * message of exciting opportunities * chatty foreigners * documents the dialog of outsiders * talkative interlopers
CARCAREER - BUDHA
Budha in bhava-4
talking about property
Budha rules Mithunaya-bhava-5 Karakamsha
= politics, creative writing, drama, speculation
Best known as a highly influential scholarly writer
on the topics of
Bantering blustering Budha creates a mixed experience for the Kumbha
- As vidya-pati-5, busy Budha can provide creative genius.
as randhresha-8, breakthrough Budha represents the emergency and
upheaval forced and sudden changes.
Budha = both scholar and revolutionary
- a brilliant articulator of logic (Hegelian) via
- a transformative randhresha = revolution
and sudden social change.
Busy Budha activates and-occupies
generating of emotionally motivated health challenges rooted in home
issues, nationality, and of course Mother.
Marx suffered (what were in the mid-1800's classified as) liver
- Jyotishavidya would identify Kanya as digestive and the health
issues as primarily diet toxicity.
- Marx had a notoriously poor diet and
- Toward the end of life, his ongoing skin condition (boils,
carbuncles) because so severe that he could neither sit nor lie
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
[Dhanayoga Guru-11 rules-2]
* much philosophy * wide worldview * doctrine of inclusive diversity * broad scope of guidance * humanistic ideology * permission to preach * expands the range of beliefs * multiple theories * generous priests * global beneficence * many sacred teachings
- Guru in bhava-11
* great friendliness * much networking * much achievement * big social-participation groups * several large assemblies * numerous revenues * many social-material goals * extensive marketplace linkage * a patron of community exchange systems * in a wifely nativity, husbandly-companion may be an earner-socialite-networker
- Mutual drishti of Rahu-3 + Guru-11
CAREER - BRIHASPATI
- 2-banking, evaluation, assessment, containment, hoard
- 11 = marketplace revenues,
income from multiple sources, generous friends
- Brihaspati-11 friends, community receives amplifying drishti
produced by Rahu-3 writings, conferences
- KHM was born into an educated, bourgeois German family.
- He had a fairly large [Guru] social network of patrons and fellow
whose donations [2, 11] helped to maintain his publications and conference
- Young Karl would have learned how to conduct a network of relationships
from his father, who was a businessman and a lawyer. .
- KHM hailed from a bourgeois family as did his wife Baroness Jenny von Westphalen.
- He usually had enough mani-money to support his family while he was writing his long, extensively argued books.
- However on those occasions when he appeared to be short of funds, his network of supportive friends (11) always
rallied to provide adequate economic support.
svakshetra Vriddhi-pati-11 Guru in labha bhava = economics and
- networked, regulated system philosophical [Dhanus] viewpoint
- extensive teaching on marketplace (11) behaviors, within the
context of history 
Engels was the best friend within a network of many generous friends
- One especially expansive friend = Friedrich Engels.
- The volume of
Marx's output pales in comparison with that of his comrade Engels, who was even a greater writer and a greater translator (Guru in 11, friends).
strong Guru drishti upon putra bhava provides seven childbirths
- but Mangala
of 6th from 5th assures that only three of those children will survive the epidemics (6) of the day and live into adulthood.
- dhanapati-2 Guru who gives progeny is also a maraka graha for the
Dharmesha-9 fortune = Shukra-4 wealth from parents
- Marx's income, financial position, inherited cintamani *
mani * money, spending patterns benefit from two
- He enjoyed a substantial inheritance from his deceased parents
- However, he spent completely within a five years
- Shani in 12th from 2nd = dissolution of financial accounts (2) via necessities, science, Shani
his lifestyle could never be called posh but at the same time he was able to support his large family = Shukra-4 nice home + Budha vidya-pati-5 in 4 general bhagya good luck in the home
He received gifts throughout life from
friends who wanted him to continue to write
- svakshetra Guru in 11,
financially privileged, and philosophically motivated friends.
- Guru =dhanapati-2 +
9th-from-Chandra . Much of Marx's operating cash to support a household of seven children with servants and a fashionable wife was provided given to him by friends and supporters who believed in his mission (11).
Shukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
kalatra-karaka (wifely companion)
- [Krittika] Shukra-Urisha [svakshetra] valuable arrangements * likes capitalization * appreciates natural resources * pleased by worthy collections * attracted to beautiful sounds * acquisitive sensuality * cherished accruals * financial harmony * richly historic environments * delighted by precious goods * prefers luxury-loving partners
- [dik-bala] Shukra-4
* seeks pleasure via home-based routines * likes the seasonal rhythms of nature * enjoys real-estate finance * attractive gardens *
strong feminine presence in the home * aesthetic of domestic stability * pleasing designs to adorn the chest * beautiful breasts * lovely torso * appreciation of owned properties * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may be a homemaker-farmer-driver-schoolteacher-police
- Shukra-yuti-Budha * sweetened messages * gracious explanations * talented in singing-songwriting * articulate negotiations * advocates for reasoning process * talkative feminine-figures * pleasant conversations * bargaining for business * sibling-cohort collaborative harmony * enjoys the company of students * detailed contracts * prefers logical arrangements
CAREER - SHUKRA
- 4-foundations, childhood, cultural rhythms, ethnic basis
- 9-doctrine, philosophy,
bandusthana contains putra-pati Budha ++ Shukra-yuti-Budha pleasure in the home
- Marx notoriously conducted a home-based relationship [Shukra]
with his wife's maid, the family housekeeper (4)
- KHM had five sisters = feminine Shukra-yuti-Budha
rogesha-6 servants yuti Rahu (taboo breaker)
- The housekeeper bore him a son.
parents' money = Shukra-4
- Supposedly an unkempt revolutionary railing against the privilege of bourgeois society, Marx lived in a
pleasant London home with servants Shukra-4
- KHM housing expenses were paid for mainly by his parents ++ his
wife's trust accounts [Shukra]
becomes politicized by Surya
= yogakaraka bandesha-4 +Dharmesha-9 in svakshetra:
due to the rulers of 4 + 5 + 8 + 9, all located in 4, Marx had a wide range of experience with Property (4)
- Krittika is political (ruled by Surya)
- from academic expertise in a theory of property rights (communism)
- all the way to holding a mortgage for a comfortable family home in mid-nineteenth-century London
Even when budgets were cramped,
- he was permitted the luxury [Shukra] of writing [Budha] in his home office [Shukra].
duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
[lagnesha for Kumbha indriya-lagna]
- [Purvabhadra-2] Shani-Kumbha heavy old economic systems * obliged to conform to marketplace rules * responsible scientific work *
structural compression upon skin-nerves-ankles * mandatory electro-magnetic networking * regulated revenues * lawfully distributed earnings * must materialize past-to-future gridwork *
must sustain lowest-common-denominator connections * proletarian communities
* conventional friendships * elderly mentors * slowly achieves social-material goals * scarce conductive resources * maintainer of old economies
- Shani in Bhava-1 * steady time-structured personality * mature conduct *
must produce under
pressure * strictly orderly movement * regimented appearance * grim determination to survive * tense competition * muscular fatigue
* required activity drills * chronically impeded
self-expression * bodily
seizures * identified with heavy responsibility * resists unnecessary change * often looks older *
lives to work * elders preserve
CAREER - SHANI
Shani in Bhava-1in scientific Kumbha
- identified with scientific theorist of social economics
- massive, rule-driven, complex systems (material and social economies).
Shani the Scientific Disciplinarian casts His
strongest 3rd drishti
cluster = Rahu+ Chandra + Surya
Sashya Yoga = panchmahapurusha yoga
- Kumbha rules every variety of network whether conceptual, social, financial, or esoteric.
- Kumbha rules lmassive social participation
gridworks, goals, and participation in the marketplace.
- Kumbha whose color is deep brown rules the masses , the
hoi-polloi, lateral or proletarian organizations (not hierarchies, rather equal-access networks)
occupies the 2nds pada of
- Behari: says
"You may get wealth through your spouse where good income is derived
. You are tall with a large head and face,
inclined to corpulence , bald-headed. You have a clear
and practical approach to every work you undertake."
Shani = science + government + networks
Professionally disciplined, scientific, and highly influential
Shatavisaka radical lagna
- The books of Marx + Engels are full of Big Data =
compedious research data taken from the business and government reports of the day
The data is organized appropriately to support the theory of impending working-class revolution
- the books present a daunting amount of scientific effort
by the Marx-Engels team.
- It was remarkable in their day and still held as a standard for social science writing.
Das Kapital vol. 1 was published in 1867 to wide acclaim amongst Europe's Hegelian-thinking intellectual elite.
pioneering social-science books are still read with intellectual interest more than 150 years after first publication.
rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- [Bharani] Rahu-Mesha-Arya * shimmering illusion of championship * craving for superiority * exotic use of dominating force * mask of
competitive action * mirage of first-arrival pioneer * over-reaching
* extraordinary birth * extravagant muscularity * mesmerizing forward movement * unusual athleticism * fascinating conquests * marvelous warriorship
* seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic)
attributes of heroic action * seeks privilege via innovator-roles
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in svabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter = glamorous
writing * exotic photography
* unusual journalistic reporting * thrilling announcements * unorthodox
commentary * mesmerizing messaging * craves
publication * ambitious
sibling-cousins * mixed-culture collaborative teams * desire for
conversations * over-reaching commerce * exciting gestures * opportunistic approach to manufacturing
* entranced by information technology *
explanations * fascinating evangelism * seeks privilege via
Rahu-yuti-Surya * * amplified ambition for center-stage roles *
magnified confidence * passion for exotic display * trickster with
dramatic flair * opportunistic father * creative pursuit of social
mobility * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of exceptional
intelligence * thrilling political genius * hypnotic charm * seeks
privilege via bright celebrity * sparkling center of cross-cultural
- Rahu-yuti-Somana * amplified emotion
* magnified familiarity * exotic habits * tricky routines * opportunistic mother
* fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of sympathetic caretaking
* hypnotic rhythms * emotionally attuned to cross-cultural mixing
- Mutual drishti of Rahu-3 + Guru-11
CAREER - RAHU
Rahu-Mesha rules Shata-taraka radical lagna
Rahu in bhava-3
cluster = Rahu+ Chandra + Surya
yuvati-pati-7 Surya + rogesha-6 Chandra + accepts
drishti of svakshetra Shani
- Exotic, provocative [Rahu] confident
[Surya] sympathetic to workers [rogesha Chandra] makes incendiary
SMOKING = Rahu-smoke
finds comfort [Chandra] in smoky, oily things
- Marx was said to have been a tremendous and constant
smoker of cigars,
which owing to his financial insufficiency were of poor quality.
- KHM was
also an aficionado of spicy food, various oily and fishy delicacies,
Kanya-8 = 6th-from-Chandra
- Chandra rogesha yuti Rahu tends to amplify the digestive upsets.
- KHM stayed awake most nights writing, smoking, and drinking
- When his more serious and permanent illness began in 1877, he
took the prescribed narcotics [Kanya medications] to combat constant pain.
Typical of Rahu-ruled
- KHM was said also to be harsh of speech in private setting
such as home and with friends (not even Engels escapes his tirades)
- while invigorating
in public conferences.
kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
* justly dissociates from negotiation * wanders away from compromise * eccentric alliances * abandons agreements * apathetic trades * surrenders trust * ignores restriction on match-making * releases a pale pastel cloud of fair deals into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * disinterested in credenda * wandering worldview * disengaged from faith doctrine * disregards theory * liberating philosophy * irrelevance of patriarchal dogma * ambivalence toward conventional convictions * spacey father * weird beliefs * ignores the ordinary understandings * incoherent ideology * unless other graha in 9, may prefer to live free from father-figures
CAREER - KETU
classroom-9 * detached witness toward dogma, catechesis
for conventional dogma, adoption of the witness perspective toward
- One of Marx's most famous claims = Religion is the
Opiate of the People
both of Marx's parents were born into the Jewish faith,
- as adults,
both parents made the pragmatic decision to convert to the German state religion, Lutheranism.
- KHM father converted for career reasons before Karl was born
- his mother converted
whens her devout Jewish parents died
- KKHM himself was baptized at the age of 6
Dharmesha-9 Shukra-4 = state religion, state cult (4)
bandu-bhava = shad-ashtaka
6-8 from Tula-9
sacred doctrine, catechism
- consistent with KHM's upbringing, religious catechism would have
been framed as a business decision (Rahu-3 commerce) with little
Ketu occupies 7th-from-Chandra = 2nd child
- His second child Jenny Laura Marx died in a suicide pact with her
husband her age 66 = 26-Nov-1911