Asresas ; * Uraga * Azreshasha *
Aayilyam * Bhujamaghabha
births of a feminine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Budha-ruled paradigm of Uraga, siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors,
managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group, publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters,
plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet,
news-media, conferences, committees,
discussions, travel itineraries,
and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Hydra. Their purpose
is to hold securely, twist, and control.
Call to Roots
Budha-ruled Asresas are typically
storytellers. They are protective, parentally concerned, emotionally
responsive communicators. Intensely
patriotic and often xenophobic, Naga-born harken to the old ways, the
familiar rhythms, the folk stories which bind an ethno-cultural people to their roots. Azresa have a particular genius for evoking ancestral guilt, ethnic
narratives, and ancient
Emotionally engaged and gesturing (Budha) in their messaging style,
Hydra-born are often
accomplished writers in literary genre
ranging from political speech-scripters to parenting advice to folktale raconteurs. They
specialize in tropes of root-culture, customs and habits, protection of the
genetic stock, stabilization of the place of settlement, and
defense of a way of life.
Bhujamaghabha speak the stories of a people in their land.
It is the tale of a beginning in the watery mists, travel by ship, the
struggle to farm and build, the cry for protection of a parental god,
and finally the rooted possession of their place. Hydra-born are natural
environmentalists who prefer
conversations about motherhood, family meals, ritual worship and holidays,
food and farms, schools, roads and housing, with an emphasis on ensuring
continuity of culture. As parents, Azlesa bind their children closely.
In leadership roles, the Naga-born may communicate in a swaying, hypnotic jargon, talking in the familiar folk style, appealing to the base layers of the society,
recalling an ancient past. Their audience is rapt with feeling. Their rhetoric is soothing, repetitive, simple, and homey, like a parental
lullaby, soothing the baby's cries.
Once lulled, Naga's quarry may be bound and captured, lashed to the safe
place. It is a bondage ritual, repeated to ensure that the past customs can
repeat in an unbroken, rhythmic flow.
Asresas-born may be found in socially powerful messaging roles. They come to
prominence when a tribe is weakened at the root and feeling vulnerable. An ancient racial
narrative is invoked. This storyline may beseech a people to strap
themselves to the land and waters which give sustenance. Its clarion call
rallies the fyrd, the farmers' army, the simple folk's defense of their
habits, their sustenance. To this place they are bound by hunger, by
vulnerability, by a need for protection.
Themes of tight bindings, holding to roots, emotional restraint, and
defense of ancient folkways may contextualize Naga's
terrestrial experience. Applies also to Chandra in Azlesa-Naga.
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 94
"... this person is careless and unclean about herself and the manner in which she dresses.
She is not good-looking but indeed rather homely.
She is distinguished by some disfigurement on face or body
and is rather miserable and unhappy.
She has a secretive and rather bitter nature
If she cultivated kindness and tact,
But her attitude and appearance are not conducive to popularity."
celebrating her Golden Jubilee in 1887 (QV age 68)
QV in c. 1840, about 20 years old
Prince Albert. Empress
married her German cousin Albert. Although a highly capable
writer-administrator and negotiator, Albert was granted no royal or
political entitlements beyond Prince Consort. In QV's life, Albert served
primarily as a co-parent, but also as a protector, guardian, agent of
shelter, and security.
Biographical Events matched to the Vimshottari dasha
Chandra Mahadasha * age birth until age 6.1
24-May-1819 Earth-birth into an elite German family living in Kensington Palace, London, England * Chandra-Guru bhukti
* nichha-Guru rules 9-fortunes
23-Jan-1820 (QV age 8-months) grieved the decease of her
father via pneumonia.
QV's father's father died four days later * Chandra-Shani
bhukti * Shani rules 12th-from-Surya-9
Mangala Mahadasha * age 6.1 until age 13.1
Rahu Mahadasha * age 13.1 until age 31.1
20-Jun-1837 (QV age 18) due to a series of
unexpected deaths among her male relatives, one
month after her 18th birthday, QV was named Queen of England and Ireland * Rahu-Guru bhukti
* Guru rules 9-royal entitlements * gochara
Rahu Return via Rahu-Meena-9
summer-1837 QV moves into Buckingham Palace. QV's mother + controlling
Lord Conroy are removed into distant apartments on QV's orders * Rahu-Guru bhukti
* Guru rules 9 = 6th-from-4th = animosity toward the childhood
28-Jun-1838 (QV age 19) Coronation ceremony with Oath * Rahu-Shani bhukti * Shani
rules 7-oaths = 10th-from-10th leadership * Return gochara
Rahu via Rahu-Meena
10-Feb-1840 (QV age 20) exchange of marriage vows with her German cousin,
of Saxe-Coburg und Gotha * Rahu-Shani bhukti * Shani rules
21-Nov-1840 (QV age 21) celebrated the birth of child-1 *
Rahu-Budha bhukti * Budha rules 5th-from-Chandra
QV grants permission for her estranged mother to return to the
Rahu-Budha bhukti * Budha rules 5th-from-Chandra + 9th-from-4th =
well disposed toward Mother
29-May-1842 assassination attempt while riding in a carriage
Rahu-Budha bhukti * Budha rules Ketu-3 failed attempts
Guru Mahadasha * age 31.1 until age 47.1
16-Mar-1861 (QV age 41) grieved the decease of her
mother, Victoire von Sachsen-Coburg-Saalfeld
(1786-1861) * Guru-Surya bhukti * Surya rules 4th-from-Chandra *
natural end of mother
14-Dec-1861 (QV age 42) grieved the decease of
husband, Prince Consort Albert.
Following several years of severe abdominal pain, Albert's brief illness
from typhoid came on fiercely + quickly killed him. Albert's death
defined QV's identity for the rest of her life. Her widowhood spread a
wave of deep collective grief throughout British society. Thenceforward,
QV adopted the costume of a widow (Karkata customary dress) * Guru-Chandra
bhukti * Chandra lagnesha rules 7th-from-7 = decease of partner
Shani Mahadasha * age 47.1 until age 66.1 * 1866-1885
01-May-1876 (QV age 57) awarded the honorary title = Empress of India *
Shani-Zukra bhukti * Zukra rules 11-awards
for work accomplished
27-Mar-1883 grieved the decease of her intimate personal attendant = Ghillie John
Brown * Shani-Guru chidradasha * Guru rules
7th-from-2nd-from-Chandra = decease of 2nd lifepartner
Budha Mahadasha * age 66.1 until age 78.7
1897 (QV age 78) Diamond Jubilee 60 years reign * Budha-Guru
bhukti * Guru rules 9-ceremonial entitlements
22-Jan-1901 (QV age 81) dematerialization
via stroke * Budha-Shani
chidradasha * maraka Shani rules 7
05-Aug-1901 * posthumous decease of QV's eldest daughter Vicky, via
cancer * Budha-Shani chidradasha
Victoria Diamond Jubilee 1897
Victoria (age 18) in 1837
Queen Victoria (UK) in 1867 (QV age 48)
UK Queen 1819-1901 Empress
Victoria-1 as a young woman, by
the German painter Franz Xaver Winterhalter. This lovely portrait
was hidden by the royal family from the time of its creation in 1843
(QVr age 24) until 2010, when it was finally displayed to the
public. According to the 2010 press release, the royal
family's reputation guardians had considered its passionate
expression as rather too loose and naughty
Prominent Features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Surya-Urisha * Ravaye * the noisy one, the roaring one (Ravi = firebird; Rava = howl, yell, or squawk) * brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates through the acquisitive sensual rashi of Zukra
- Surya in bhava-11
* center of community * genius for associative systems * radiates through the gridwork * entitled to work-and-earn *
network intelligence * focus on interlinked ecologies *
uniquely creative marketplace revenues * exemplifies knotting-netting-knitting connectivity * distributed light
* eye on
friendships * celebrated by crowds * sparkling center of social-economic drama * father may be an earner-socialite-organizer
* confidently sensitive * bright comforter * entitled to express
* radiantly rhythmic * creatively intelligent mother * * sensitive to the spiritual rays of the Sun *
parents are culturally aligned * patriotic father
Prince Edward, Duke of Kent
= a hereditary entitlement.
- QV's dad was an aristocratic military officer.
suffered lifelong debt and profligacy. Nevertheless, the Duke of Kent was eligible to ascend to the English throne.
- Surya in bhava-11
gainfulness rules 2-bloodlines
- Dad died of pneumonia when little
QV was less than a year old.
- improbably, Victoria became
Queen through her father's lineage.
Pitri-sthana contains Rahu + Shani + Mangala
Rahu in bhava-9
suggests that Dad had outsider identity. Although born to aristocratic
entitlement in the line of succession to the English throne, like most
of the royal family Edward was a German-English cultural mix (Rahu).
With his German mother, he holidayed in
Germany during childhood.
Mangala in bhava-9
At age 18 he was sent back to Germany for military
education. Edward conducted foreign military assignments for most
of his adult life, including nearly a decade in North America.
Shani in Bhava-9
Edward returned to Germany and made a second marriage to a German princess (Victoria's mom).
As heirs to the British throne, both Edward and his daughter Victoria
had to legally be born in Britain. However, Edward mainly lived
CAREER - SURYA
- 2-treasuries, face, values-fulfillment, family line
- 2-genetics, lineage traditions, language, assets, speech, eyes
UK royalty, Victoria was socially isolated. She did very little public
service such as charity patronage or presiding over ceremonies.
- QV was financially subsidized for her genetics (2) + as a reward
for her iconic power to represent (Surya) the economic network
(11) of the British Empire.
- Surya in bhava-11
= iconic center of a network
QV's income (11) was supplied by
Parliament (Surya ruled by Zukra-10 governance).
- The legislators paid her purse directly from citizen taxes.
- There were
some weak attempts to limit her royal budget., Yet despite QVs refusal
to earn it, her subsidies were
not reduced, and her entitled luxury lifestyle was never curtailed.
Languages = 2
QV was well-educated for a woman of her day.
- As the future Queen of England, British-born Victoria
spoke and wrote detailed, fluent elite-register native English as taught by her tutors.
- In addition
to English and German, Victoria was a capable reader of French and Italian, and
she could interpret basic Latin documents.
Chandra * matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
uttama * comforted by precious values * settled into rhythmic gathering * needs luxury
- Chandra in Rohini-Brahmi
* mulatrikona * needs lavish appreciation * protectors of luxurious domiciles * soothed by sensuality
- Chandra in
classroom-11 * comfortable with networks * calmed by earnings * familiar with fellowship * routine associations * accustomed to distributive systems * settled into community rhythms * acculturated to social participation * needs popularity * feels the repeating pulse of connectivity *
soothed by social linkage * undulating friendships
* Emotionally entitled * sensitive to fatherly folk * needs sparkling centrality * sentimentally romantic * creative mother * comforted by confidence * undulating intelligence * soothed by attention * calmed by applause * feels like royalty
Chandra-yuti-Surya suggests that both of her parents accepted the
strictures of public life.
Customary rythms are especially strong with
Young Victoria developed a facade composed of pious
displays of socially conforming moral purity and sexual restraint
which became the hallmarks of Victorian
- Mom = Princess Victoire von Sachsen-Coburg-Saalfeld (1786-1861) = the widowed princess of Leiningen.
Mom's culture, role of Language
Brihaspati = languages ++ Guru drishti to Chandra lagnesha
Although lovely and cultured as reflected in QV's Chandra in Rohini-Brahmi,
Mom remained socially isolated due to language barriers. Somana-yuti-Surya
rules 2-language .
- Mom was a German
widow with two children when she married QV's dad Edward = an indebted
military officer 20 years Mom's senior (Shani). The alliance quickly produced baby Alexandrina Victoria.
Duke Edward died eight months later. Princess Victoire von Sachsen-Coburg-Saalfeld was required to remain in England to protect the potential
throne-heir Baby Victoria, upon
whom her mother's livelihood depended.
- Mom maintained a German-speaking household. She did not venture outside the
palace, did not attempt to communicate with English-speakers, and kept
Victoria in her bedroom until Victoria was married.
Shani-Guru PRESSURE on Mother-and-Daughter
Shani-9 + Guru-7 = drishti into Chandra
- royal obligation (Shani)
- materialism to the point of greed (nichha-Guru rules 6)
- Shani-Meena drishti upon
classroom-11 imposes responsibilities of age, obligation, scarcity,
rules, and restrictions.
Mother's discipline, restriction, depression, possible BPD
As a child, QV inhabited a tightly enclosed environment created by the customs of their
small, exclusive social class (Shani). When Victoria was born, the English
aristocratic classes were strictly prohibited from socializing with
non-elites. Their lives were circumscribed and inbred. They mainly kept
to themselves or visited elite relatives in distant lands.
QV was said to deeply resent her mother's excessively protective
and fearful restrictions (Shani drishti upon Chandra lagnesha). As soon as
QV was legally able,
she evicted her cloying mother and mother's power-hungry advisor Conroy.
In modern parlance, mom may have
suffered from borderline personality disorder, which
results in cruelty toward children and is often provoked by a profound
fear of abandonment. Victoria's elder sister Feodora also complained
about their restrictive childhood,
writing that the only times they enjoyed were their brief carriage rides
away from the palace.
QV's childhood loneliness would later contribute to her having a large
number of children.
Height - Girth
rule 1 + 2 = body-appearance + genetics
- Shani-9 drishti to Chandra-11 also explains QV's petite height . She stood
4-foot-11-inches tall, in a compact frame, Guru-drishti adds plump and
MARRIAGE partnership support expectations
- lifepartner-1 = bhava-5
- Born with Chandra in Rohini-Brahmi, Victoria felt fortunate in the company of her
royally born (5) attentive
cousin-husband Prince Consort Albert.
- the union was focused upon the royal entitlements, children,
and Victoria enjoyed a happy family life by all accounts.
- Mangala ruler of 7th-from-Chandra occupies 9-royalty with Rahu
suggests a weakness in the husband. Albert had a weak position in
the governance hierarchy (Makara) through which he suffered some
- No matter his consultant contribution to the discussions in
Parliament (via letters) Albert was seen specifically not as a
decision-maker, but rather as a noble servant and paramour.
an intelligent and capable man whose abilities were marginalized by
his marriage, Albert was naturally frustrated.
- This weakness
-- along with the appallingly unsanitary conditions of
their decrepit royal home -- may well have contributed to his early
- lifepartnership-2 = invisible bhava-12
- although Guru has no companion graha which could normally mean
only one husband, both Guru in bhava-7
Shani-9 makes suggest multiple lifepartners
As a widow in perpetual mourning, QV
developed an intensely sentimental Yet, invisible-to-the-public relationship with the
master of her equerry, Ghillie John Brown.
Victoria developed a healing relationship with her the master of
her equerry John Brown. Because he was a commoner and a rural Scot
besides, the relationship was kept out of the public eye. They kept
it as quiet as possible, for thirty years.
In public, QV was
strictly appropriate to expectations of class and rank (Shani), Yet, in private, QV conducted a second
lifepartnership away from prying eyes, in secluded, sanctuary
Although Brown predeceased QV by 14 years, QV was buried by her
own instructions wearing Brown's mother's wedding ring upon the third
finger of her right hand + holding Brown's photo and a lock of his hair in her left
In a feminine nativity,
Chandra in Rohini-Brahmi
requires an attentive husband.
- John Brown = Balmoral Ghillie and personal attendant
* challenges rigid class structures
This cross-class relationship
lasted for decades. It ended with Brown's sudden death at his age
= aesthetic preference for secluded environments with
Bhava-12 accepts the drishti of masculine
- John Brown was reputed to be muscularly
strong, gifted in handling animals, direct in speech to the point in
bullying Kuja-yuti-Rahu and loyal to a fault.
First Child Vicky =
= bhava-3 writing.
eldest child born 21-Nov-1840
Victoria Adelaide Mary Louisa
Ketu-Kanya QV's eldest daughter moved far away into a German family at age 17 at a time when travel was difficult.
Despite the state interests of the two countries being in conflict
(Kanya) and needing to endure a physical distance for most of
their lives, the mother-and-daughter pair maintained a close relationship by letter-writing
Shani-Mangala-Rahu-9 ++ Guru-7 cast
drishti into bhava-3 = 5th-from-Chandra, suggesting that QV worked
assiduously to counteract Ketu's distancing ++ maintain the connection
with her eldest.
QV and her eldest
daughter remained close friends throughout life, wrote to each other
(3) nearly every day (3)
Mother-and-first-daughter died within months
of each other.
Second child Edward VII
7th-from-Chandra = 5 kingship Vrischika
QV suffered a notorious hostility toward her second
child and eldest son, Edward Albert. Prince of Wales, Edward VII.
QV's exceptionally long reign (63 years)
her son Edward's chance to achieve Kingship, which he patently resented.
Victoria and her husband Albert both accused their son,
Edward VII the Playboy Prince of immoral practices.
- His misconduct was well documented via his numerous mistresses (Rahu) some from
unsavory backgrounds (Shani).
- Like his grandfather and namesake, Edward had
a respected military career (Kuja) and he embraced the sexualized (Kuja)
camp lifestyle of that
can't let go
- Disliking her son's character, QV retreated from public
life following the death of Albert.
- Yet, true to
nature, QV was unwilling to step aside
in order to enable her son's kingship.
- For nearly 40 years, Edward Albert slowly
fumed as the
ever-in-waiting heir to the throne.
* Edward VII = Destructive Rage
Edward Albert's rages at his mother's blocking (Shani) manipulations
(Rahu) only emerged after her
- When he assumed power, Edward VII ordered the destruction of her books,
papers, personal effects, and especially her statue-and-medal
commemorations of her Ghillie John Brown.
- Much of QV's copious writing, painting, and several of her
commissioned artworks were destroyed posthumously by her vindictive son,
who declared them unseemly.
- Many of QV's most passionate
expressions referred directly or indirectly to her beloved faithful
- Edward utterly detested John Brown and wreaked havoc upon
Brown's imagery even long years after Brown's death.
9th Child Leopold
QV's ninth and youngest child Leopold was an undiagnosed hemophiliac
who suffered epilepsy as well. Leopold died suddenly from that dual
condition only two years after his marriage
CAREER - CHANDRA
Azlesa * Prodigious letter-writer.
- QV wrote every day, to many correspondents, and voluminously. She bound all of her children,
siblings, and many other relatives closely to her
via frequent, detailed,
emotional letters of correspondence.
- QV's extensive hands-on management
transactions, correspondence, subtly but effectively
exerting significant control over the
royal houses of all Europe
= documents, reports, correspondence
Rahu + Mangala +
Shani + Guru cast Drishti into Ketu-3
Over the course of sixty years, largely
preceding the advent of electrical communications, Her Majesty wrote a
massive compendium of literary correspondence,.
- The exchangers were
primarily herself with her adult children and their widespread European
- But equally important was a busy daily exchange to-and-from
various politicians (5) and power-brokers in Parliament (5).
Victoria demanded and received copies of all
important documents from Parliament.
- Her allies in government
Guru in bhava-7-Makara =
widespread and mainly enduring.
- Although Albert was believed responsible for much of her
policy-drafting and memoranda about pending legislation, Victoria's own
writing had influence.
- Due to her education and wit, QV was able to
express her views
in a literate and articulate English aristocratic style. She wrote
voluminous personal correspondence as well.
nichha-Guru in bhava-7 drishti into
3rd-from-Chandra = Karkata lagna.
- Expanding Guru + amplifying Rahu
drishti into 3rd-from-Chandra shows
the astounding amount of literary product that QV wrote for both her
government partners and for her widespread family.
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
* vigorous pursuit of intuition * warrior in the Dreamworld *
energetic action behind-the-scenes * proactive envisioning * push toward private prayer * vitally active imagination * invisible impact * indefinite impulses * pursues clairsentient roles * sound-healing engineer * conquest within walled enclosures * champion of sanctuary
- Mangala in bhava-9
* drive toward doctrine * champion of paradigmatic
pursuit of patronage * dynamic preaching * philosophy of conquest
aggressive or sexualized paternal energies * dominating military father-figures * growth-challenging paternal behavior
* repressed movements * constant tension between sexual energy vs
social rules * dynamic structuring
* competitive force must cooperate with
disciplined hierarchies * potential for punitive
reactions to change * required containment of natural
forces * military officer * musculo-skeletal
* thrill of muscular action * competitive ambition * passion to win * fascinating physicality * compulsive drive toward heroic battle * dynamic desires * champion of culture-clash * forward thrust toward opportunity *
forceful pursuit of privilege
CAREER - KUJA
- Mangala rules 5-royalty, games, entertainments, fun, children, creativity
- Mangala rules 10 dignity, social authority, command
- Mangala in bhava-9
drishti to 12 + 3 + 4
- Navamsha Mangala-Kumbha-1 occupies Svamsha
rules the secretive Vrischika
10th navamsha suggesting that
non-disclosure was key to her empowerment
= Fights for Royal Funding
QV's budget, generated from citizen taxes, was challenged
- Ultimately, her Kuja + Shani + Rahu-9 in
++ parivartamsha of Guru+Shani = the recipe which defended (Kuja) her
Budha * jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
* innovative communications * pioneering pronouncement * articulation of dynamic movement * discusses physical experience * vigorous descriptive explanations * growth-challenging conversation * messages about contests * vocabulary of vitality * hands-arms-shoulders send competitive gestures
- Budha in bhava-10 *
narrative of leadership * makes official pronouncements * describes social responsibilities * conversations about policy decisions * talks about maintaining order * explainer of governance * detailed executive announcements * delivers lawful information * chats about social authority * scripted hierarchies * dignified sibling-cohort * reputation for
writing * communications
* explainer of balanced arrangements * diplomatic conversations * parity-seeking discussions * manual adjustments * enjoys words * sweet descriptions *
delivers instruction about relationships * articulator of equity in agreements * message of fairly bargained contracts * skilled in songwriting * talkative sister-cousin-cohort * detailed lyricist * attracts chatty partners
CAREER - BUDHA
Budha in bhava-10
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
- Guru-Makara-Draco *
* understands social structure * numerous law-makers * class-conscious convictions * conventional doctrine * believes in common sense * pragmatic guidance * philosophical realism * diverse social responsibilities * materialistic worldview * faith in hierarchies * preaches about wise governance * widens the scope of bureaucracy
- Guru in bhava-7 * many contracts * optimistic negotiations * much partnership * abundant
agreement * numerous alliances * extensive bargaining * multiple trusts * expansion of advocacy * fertile match-making * typically more than one
spouse * patron of legal arrangements * in a wifely nativity, husband-figure may
be a deal-maker
dhava-karaka Guru-Makara-Draco *
Husband-1 Prince Consort Albert
- Nichha-Guru ruling 6 + 9 suggests that Albert was a capable
proponrnt of principled beliefs (9) ++ likely suffering underlying
illness throughout life (6)
QVs early decades, the British parliament was barely tolerating its
historic support for the expensive, unproductive royal classes.
- As a public expense in times
of tight budget, Albert was considered a nichha-Guru over-expansion of
the public purse.
- QV tried hard to get her husband recognized as a kingly consort.
However, her petitions were considered excessive (Guru).
- In an age of extreme masculinity, Albert the Subordinate was a weak (nichha)
example of the ideal husband
Husband's rank, skills, and schooling
QV's cousin and husband Albert, a court-educated ethnic German
like herself, learned English intentionally after he married QV.
His learning was successful. He managed and often wrote the Queens
Albert became a writer of detailed, effectively argued planning-and-
policy documents as well.
- Husband's foundational schooling = 4th-from-Guru =
Budha in bhava-10 -Meza
= competitive skills at elite rank
CAREER - GURU
Guru in bhava-7 rules
- 6-ailment, imbalance
- 9-patronage, patriarchal entitlements
- Meena = the highly profitable
containing + Shani + Mangala + Rahu
Guru in bhava-7 =
match-making = international alliance-building
- Via extensive negotiation, Victoria arranged all of her children's
marriages into the royal bloodlines of 1800's Europe.
- Although distributed
throughout the continent, her widespread children often visited her, and
in 7 ++ nichha-Guru-7
expansive (Guru) deal-making, trading, diplomatic
- QV held no parliamentary office
- due to social clamor for democratic power distribution, her monarchical powers were
reduced considerably during her lifetime.
- QV's husband Albert (Guru-7) was one of the principal
engineers of the new Constitutional Monarchy.
- She was regularly obliged to
petition (7) for a renewal of the royal budget, and often her
funding was delayed (never denied).
- Nevertheless, QV's
widespread (Guru) alliances
throughout the European continent had ongoing value to the State.
- One of the strongest political arguments for maintaining an expensive traditional
monarchy = the pragmatic utility (Makara) of her relationships with
- Guru-7 exchange with Shani-9 = obligation to maintain received doctrine, catechisms of
religious belief, patrons and patronage.
- QV was the invested head of the
Established Church for 63 years.
= Empire paradigm of materialistic principles of belief
Zukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
* appreciation of direct movement * likes innovation * aesthetic of physicality * attracted to champions * pleasures of conquest * kinetic sensuality * prefers a lithely sporting partner * sweetly competitive * aristocratic agreements
* seeks pleasure via regulated order * enjoys regulatory authority * socially prominent contractual agreements * reputation for for gracious balancing *
respects feminine-figures * harmonious style of governance
* likes pleasing designs to adorn the upper legs * nice knees * lovely calves * rule-maker imposing equity * appreciation of hierarchical rank * legislates justice
* in a husbandly nativity, wife-figure may hold an elite social position
- Zukra-yuti-Budha * sweetened messages * gracious explanations * talented in singing-songwriting * articulate negotiations * advocates for reasoning process * talkative feminine-figures * pleasant conversations * bargaining for business * sibling-cohort communicative harmony * enjoys the company of students * detailed contracts * prefers logical arrangements
- 4-owned properties, patriotism, fences, ethnic roots, schooling
- 11-gains of income, empire, economic distribution, revenues
- Budha studentship, diploma, curricula
- Zukra owns + drishti into bandhubhava-4 properties +
Shani * duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
Shani rules Kumbha Svamsha
- Shani-Meena *
heavy old dreams * socially responsible imagination * fear of vast waters * mandatory dreamwork * aging affects the bedroom * structural compression upon aching feet * strictly imposed sanctuary * endures proletarian prayer * slow elder diviners * limited access to ancient ancestor guides * pragmatically constrained intuition * must sustain the astral vision * scarce contemplative resources
- Shani in Bhava-9
* slow time-structured
worldview * must maintain the patriarchal faith * imposes the old convictions * delayed understanding * punitive ideologies * cautiously
conventional professors * judgmental father * conservative religious hierarchy * global scale of responsibilities
heavy doctrinal pressures * blocks
new viewpoints * preacher's fatigue * intolerance for sacerdotal
innovation * pragmatic time-tested principles * materialistic paradigm of belief
* rigidly dutiful guidance * elders
preserve strict sacred rules
* social resistance to competitive action * pragmatic pursuits * cautious innovation * limited pace of progress * delayed (but not denied) championship * physical discipline *
constraints on instinctive movement * conventionally regulated sports * tension from contradictory push-pull impulses.
stiff resistance to unbridled ambition * formally regulated cultural mixing * disciplined thrills * class-based limitations upon privilege * repressed quest for intriguing importance * socially constrained opportunism * shimmering illusion of systematic conformity * irregular achievements *
over-reaching elders * restricted risks
Undisclosed royal finances
Shani rules 8 conditions of dematerialization = Seven assassination attempts.
- The public knew that QV survived them all and lived until
- It added to her grandeur as a bulletproof old monarch
- 8-intrigues, secrets, revolutions (1848) + widowhood
- Bhava-8 =
conditions of death (not dematerialization, just the conditions)
Victorian Cult of Repression
Shani in Bhava-9
cult of belief (9) in sensual
CAREER - SHANI
Shani Mahadasha * age 47.1 until age 66.1 * 1866-1885
- having been widowed toward the end of nichha-Guru Mahadasha,
- QV spent most of Shani Mahadasha in camouflaged condition (8
- while maintaining the extensive relationship network created by
her adult children and their marriages (7 diplomacy, bargains)
- pursuing her great passion for promoting the interests of
herself and her entitled relatives Shani-yuti-Rahu-9
- continuing to vigorously engage
Mangala-yuti-Rahu with her political allies
Guru-7 in matters of those policies
of Empire which affected her directly or indirectly.
much resistance and delay (Shani) of urgent projects (Kuja)
regularly balked at her demand for full subsidies, including QV's
inherited entitlements of rent-free
housing, servants, equerry and carriages, and untaxed lands held by her and
Aside from the occasional parade, she did little to
contribute to public life. Shani in Bhava-9
does not like high-priestly ceremonies.
- vs restraining effect of Shani dristhi to Chandra
- Yet, under the surface, she was
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* amplified competition * magnified championship * exotic pursuits * tricky innovation * opportunistic brother-warriors * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of dynamic energy * hypnotic attack * passion for engines * craves hot movement * invasive force of cross-cultural mixing
* amplified public formality * pragmatic exaggeration * exotic social conventions * slippery hierarchies * tricky rules * opportunistic elders * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of strictly lawful structures * regulated risk-taking * hypnotic ascent to privileged rank * normalized cross-cultural mixing
Rahu in bhava-9
drishti to 1 + 3 + 5
Internationalism of personality-1 + communications-3 +
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural in worldview, QV received her mother's German cultural perspective.
- QV conducted most
daily communications in the prestige register of court German. In the government of which
QV was the titular ruler, business was conducted in the English tongue
and its dialects
- Mom spoke
only German, as did most of mom's courtiers. Victoria's ethnic German husband
Albert was able to master English in his 20's, several years after their marriage.
International Economics * The Sun Never Sets
- Rahu in bhava-9
resides in the emotionally associative, community-linking, economically gainful,
profit-regulated, friendly, participatory,
Ketu * * kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
* humbly dissociates from accusatory complaints * incomplete service * empty disagreements * odd arguments * not limited by stigmatized conditions * ignores restriction on helpfulness * eccentric service to the disadvantaged * releases a living green cloud of servitude into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-3 * eccentric communications * disinterested in daily chat
* writes on foggy abstract topics * dissolves messaging boundaries * implausible prophecy * wandering discussions * can handle esoteric information *
irrelevance of normal mental narrative * abandons management tasks * dismisses the standard explanations * disregards conventional discourse * unless other graha in 3, may prefer to live free from younger siblings