Distinctive features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka [father] jyoti-karaka
[homebound bandesha for Urisha indriya-lagna]
[bright center of messages about local culture]
[radiant evangelist of folkways]
[confidently communicates about familiar habits]
[dramatically presents protective information]
[center-stage roles in signaling about security]
- [Surya-Karkata] Bhanu
* ray of light * brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates
through the nourishing caretaking rashi of
- [Surya in bhava-3] center of commerce *
mercantile intelligence * smart reports * dramatic instructional delivery * creative descriptions * sparkling retinue * splendid games of manual-skill * self-referential announcements * admirable handcraft * cinematic genius * smart technology * focus on teamwork * entertaining explanations * administrative entitlements
* confident writing * eye on process management * regal messaging * bright center of discourse *
brilliant gesturing * father may be a businessman-craftsman-communicator
- [Surya-yuti-Budha] confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * gestures conduct the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama * skillful game-player * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals * narrative of power-politics * recites love poems * describes divine romance
OUTCOMES - SURYA
* Aśleṣa = rules
- 4-schooling, old ways, rural customs, security, familiarity, home-culture,
ancient times, way of life
- activates Simha
Arudha lagna = politicizing of education
[Surya-yuti-Budha] Karkata-3 soothing old-ways programming = emotional security delivered via television .
Surya in bhava-3
- schools, foundational culture, primary education. ++ contains lagnesha
- JLF served as director
of Liberty University for many years. Founded during Shukra bhukti
[Surya-yuti-Budha] business administration, management, messaging, meetings, cohort
Hezekiah Falwell was a farmer and local businessman Surya in bhava-3
- [Surya-Karkata] occupies the defensive, culturally-rooted, seasonal-calendar, routinized, patriotic, ethno-nationalistic, comfort-seeking, home-loving, foundational,
Surya in bhava-3
- Dad operated a bordello
- Dad secretly sold bootleg liquor [Shukra liquor * Ketu bootleg] during US
- Surya-Aśleṣa rules
Shukra-yuti-Ketu women, money, liquors
- Ketu-dispersed and
disregarding criminal consequences.
showing troubles for the father
- matches the bhava-8 of the pious son, while
in JLF's nativity [camouflaged assets, secret monies - including
bribery] shows dad's inclination to profit by taking risks in
contains ambitious, risk-rewarding [Dhaniṣṭha] Rahu-Kumbha
- In addition to operating a bordello and selling illegal liquor
during Prohibition, Dad was also a severe alcoholic and a fratricidal murderer
- Dad was drunk when
dad shot and killed his own brother [JLF's uncle] .
- Unlike his institutionally devout son, Dad was an agnostic alcoholic who died of
Yet Dad was never jailed or cited for any legal
- Risk-rewarding Rahu is beneficial in any 6/8 angle
occupies the prominent 10th-bhava in JLF's nativity, suggesting that JLF
also understood how to manage highly profitable risks
matrikaraka [mother] * garha-karaka
sahaja-pati for Urisha indriya-lagna]
[intuitively competitive in business]
[sensitive innovative administrator]
[Bharani-1] = [navamsha Chandra-Simha]
- [Chandra-Mesha] comforted by forward pursuit * settled into warrior rhythms * needs vitality
- [Chandra in Bharani-Yamya] needs to carry valuable burdens * safeguards the treasuries * protects precious values
- [Chandra in classroom-12] draws comfort from dreams * familiar with ancestor guidance * accustomed to private prayer * nested into secluded enclosures * needs to fantasize * acculturated to Other Worlds *
soothed by imaginative inspiration * repeating pulse of intuition * anchored by contemplation * seeks protective sanctuary * comfortable with isolation * undulating sleep * mother may be unavailable, withdrawn, reflective, sleepy, a researcher
classroom-12 rules Surya-Karkata
in home-based 4th-from-Chandra.
Mom was reckoned as a quiet churchgoer.
- Mom was said to have provided young Jerry
and his siblings with anchoring [Chandra] maternal stability.
cited mom as the source of his cultural foundations [rules-4] .
- JLF and his twin brother were
said to have been emotionally identified with mom's sanctuary-seeking piety Chandra in
Surya-and-Chandra occupy the dignified
4-10 angle, suggesting a mutually respectful relationship between Mother
[Soma-12] and Father [Surya-3] .
Chandra in Bharani-Yamya
occupies 10th-from-Surya suggests that
a financially capable [Bharani] mom provided the familiar public face for dad
and dad's activities.
Mom would have valued the financial benefits of her marriage and supported her husband's
choices so long as he remained a strong provider Surya-Karkata
OUTCOMES - CHANDRA
[Chandra in Bharani] secures the values, wealth protections,
- bhava-3 radio-television-evangelism. advertising,
- contains [Surya-yuti-Budha]
- televangelism in a familiar talk-format appealed primarily to
those isolated in their homes, not attending church services in
their towns, but needing the solace of the old message
* age 23.2 until 33.2
Customary Culture Chandra-12 imagination prayer seclusion
activates Blithely Broadcasting Budha
- American televangelist fundamentalist Christian preacher Jerry Falwell
built a radio-television empire that commanded
an audience of millions.
listeners  displayed Chandra traits such as sentimental, rural,
Bible-Belt customs of the agricultural southern USA [Karkata].
- His mom's heritage was of these folk, whose once-pervasive rhythms of life and
local customs had seemingly been left behind by industrialization,
urbanization, and erosion of the old liturgical calendar.
Familiar, Soothing parental Chandra
= Meets a Need
JLF was able to embody the faithful listeners'
yearning to return to the more
values [Bharani] of a more predictable, more rhythmically
seasonal time long-past.
- Chandra evokes the soothing feelings of the land-rooted,
comforting security of the nourishing, protective settlements, grounded
through their ancient agrarian roots,
JLF's most famous radio-television program and fundraising platform was
the Old Time Gospel Hour
- OTGH delivered the familiar, pulsing rhythms of rural church services
via a modern technology [Budha] radio-television format.Chandra-1 rules
Familiar face, familiar
feelings, familiar routine
Rhythmic pulse of the message
- JLF's familiar square face [Bharani] = alternately soothing-or-angry voice
both praised and criticized the congregation.
Atmakaraka Kuja-Kanya drishti to
emotional sermons and songs
were delivered every day at
the same predictable time on the television or radio schedule.
experience offered the perfect consoling communications
for the shut-ins, isolated, sequestered believers
classroom-12 cares for the shut-ins, the isolated, the distant
JLF was the face of the mission. Chandra familiar face. Isolated,
often elderly and low-education folks could watch and donate money from
comfort of their homes.
Fantasizing Chandra in
classroom-12 offers Moral stabilizing, protection
JLF's audience believed that their small charitable donations were being used to rescue a
morally decrepit nation.
- The take
totaled millions per month
- Primarily consisting of invalids
 and rural poor,
enthusiastically to JLF's fundraising campaigns that promised to
stabilize [Chandra] America's drifting moral foundations.
Profitability of Outreach to the Isolated, Left-Behind, Forgotten
occupies the emotionally associative, community-linking, economically gainful, profit-regulated, friendly,
goal-oriented, socially-networked 11th-from-Chandra
JLF provided leadership  to a mission with a mesmerizing
fundraising power Rahu-Kumbha
MARRIAGE partnership emotional equity support expectations
[7th from Chandra-12]
- bhava-6 service ministry, helpfulness, aide, imbalance,
- Tula balancing, equity-seeking, negotiating, advocacy,
Surya-Rahu bhukti, 1952 = meets wife-to-be
- On the same night and in the same church as
doctrinal religious conversion
[age 18.5] , Falwell met his future
Chandra-Rahu bhukti, 1958 = marries
children were born into the marriage.
- The couple
enjoyed a lifetime union that was uninterrupted by legal divorce or
- Falwell remained
legally married for nearly 50 years until his decease
Although Rev. Falwell was a national media figure
identifiable by most Americans during the decades of his career, his
spouse was a virtually unknown personality who remained anonymous.
- Unlike many televangelists
whose marriage partnership was prominently featured in their public
profile, the wife of Jerry Falwell remained a socially and
professionally non-allied background
figure, not a partner in the mission.
rules 7th-from-Chandra, suggesting an apathetic, medicated, or
bhratru-karaka [brother] virya-karaka
direct action, competition, championship, domination, conquest, winning
- [Mangala-Kanya] penetrating logic * proactive helping * thrust toward service * energetic assistance to the needy * pushy complaints *
[potentially] vindictive * champion of litigious accusation * military planning * aggressive indictments * investigative journalism * medical treatment interventions
- [Mangala in bhava-5] drive toward creativity * pursuit of games *
pioneering speculation * dynamic style of flamboyant display * competitive
children * energized by romance * political conquests * productive intelligence
* push toward celebrity * champion of romance * promotes choice-making *propulsive genius * actively charming
- [Kuja-yuti-Guru] multiple competitions * many brother-figures * energized growth * dynamic generosity * masculine force joins optimistic expansion * champion of philosophy * potential for aggressive preaching * promotes broad worldview * indoctrinating actions
OUTCOMES - KUJA
- Mangala-5 occupies the emotionally distressed
= grievance politics
- Kuja-5 rules 7-Bargains and Deals, arrangements, contracts,
agreements * negotiations, vows, covenant,
- Kuja-5 rules
Chandra in Bharani-Yamya
- Mangala rules Vṛścika 10th-navamsha, containing the
= pulsating emotional vigor
-5 speculative finance, gaming, celebrity
- JLF is considered to have master-crafted the alliance between fundamentalist Christian voters and the USA Republican party, ensuring the 1980 election and 1984 re-election of
POTUS-40 American Life 1911-2004
Kuja has a controlling stake in the personality due to
puts the combined rulers of 7 + 8 + 11 + 12 into the political 5th bhava
powerful career in creative performance within the argumentative and
accusatory [Kanya] bhava-5 entertainments.
doctrine [Guru] +++ a bit of bullying [Kuja-Kanya]
- Multiplied by Brihaspati's natural largesse, Falwell's preaching narrative of angry
blaming, cajoling, and dramatic complaining had a dynamically expansive
many enemies = Guru in
6th-from-Chandra ++ defeats the enemies = Mangala in 6th-from-Chandra
- Throughout his adult life, Rev.
Falwell was constantly in the lawcourts.
- Usually in litigation he
emerged as the winner.
- He frequently
sued for libel.
Kuja-5 rules the secretive, camouflaged, revolutionary, emotionally
turbulent, perpetually transformative, trauma-inducing, discovering,
Mangala Mahadasha * age 33.2 until 40.2
emotional impetus toward hidden assets, hidden relationships, hidden
JLF rose to prominence via a style of aggressive, confrontational preaching
against Unbelievers and Modernists that distinguished Falwell's
- Falwell positioned himself as a champion [Mangala] of the white, aging,
segregationist, racist, minimally literate, fundamentalist Christians
- This mainly rural population felt [Chandra] victimized by their
declining quality of life
- They were aggrieved from watching the social classes
which had been beneath them [black slaves and black underclass] seeming
to rise in status under government protection.
Kanya narrative = unfair, accusatory
Kanya-graha tend to prefer criticizing
others and fomenting disagreement,
rather than promoting
resolutions that are agreeable or fair.
- JLF's radio and TV talk shows in the 1970's featured an
accusatory [Kanya] criticizing rhetoric anti-minority and anti-choice
- the "Religious
Right" style of argumentation = based on a fundamentalist biblical exegesis
[Shani-9 conservative exegesis]
JLF's aggressive accusatory rhetoric provided a focus for
the audience's feelings of
injustice [Kuja-Kanya] .
- JLF vigorously [Mangala] denounced [Kanya] the social justice campaigns
of fellow Christian pastor USA Civil Rights 1929-1968 Rev.
Martin Luther King,
- in later years, JLF mounted a bitter narrative against LGBTQ+ persons and
their civil rights.
[sibling] sandeza-karaka [message] zisya-karaka
- [Budha-Karkata]comfortable communications * hand-arm-shoulders make protective gestures * rhythmic articulation of root culture *
discusses ancestral morality * prescriptive routines * argues for foundational stability * describes protective fencing * parochial talk * converses about caretaking * environmental wardens * issues customary pronouncements * delivers land-use information * patriotic declarations * habitually chats about the local settlement
- [Budha in bhava-3]
[svabhava] narrative of cohort
collaboration * chatty siblings * articulate announcements *
discusses commerce * instructions for management * conversations about
information technology * clever programming * logical reporting * talks about daily business * handles information * skillful
printing * scripted dialog * text instructions * writes lyrics *
detailed media-messaging * communication tactics * explains marketing *
quick manufacturing * descriptive process * signaling gestures
- [Budha-yuti-Surya] amusing explanations * entertaining chatter * central roles in communication * brightly clear descriptions * dramatic enunciation * confidently delivers instruction * articulation of radiant certainty * political messenger * talkative father-figures
OUTCOMES - BUDHA
- 2-values-fulfillment, speech, face
- 5-politics, drama, entertainment, publications, creative
- Dhanapathi-2 = Budha in bhava-3
[svabhava] capitalization  of self-owned business 
svakshetra Budha in bhava-3
[svabhava] Broadcasting Budha activates 3-commerce, message delivery, radio-television
Busy Budha activates 3 + 6 from the emotional basis of Chandra in Bharani-Yamya
Businesslike Budha activates
Karakamsha Kanya-5 containing the optimistic, productive, expansive,
exploitative, criticizing pair Kuja-yuti-Guru
Budha-3 creates entertainment  from televised, radio broadcast of
2-speeches, sermons, songs, hymns,
stories, history. Pushyami Budha speaks in the mainstream style,
eschewing modern expressions.
dhava-karaka [husband] bahuta-karaka
* multiple service intelligences * grievance politics *
many ministries to celebrity-royal players
OUTCOMES - BRIHAS-PATI
- [Guru-Kanya] much ministry of service * many servants * numerous employees * indoctrination of laborers * much logical argumentation *
conflicted guidance * permission to help * generously assists many victims * optimistic about medication * believes in aid * doctrine of benevolent humility
- [Guru in bhava-5] much creativity * many intelligences * many entitlements * numerous games
* diverse entertainments * many romances * extensive self-glorification * children identified with paradigmatic beliefs * expansion of political display * development of drama *
optimistic in speculations * patron of creative performance * in a wifely
nativity, husbandly-companion may be a game-player
bhratri-karaka * multiple brotherly-figures * permission to compete-and-win * expansive conquests
* progressive philosophy * large-scale invasive actions
* vigorous champion of optimistic belief
Guru in bhava-5
catechism of belief = rules
JLF predated 6th-from-Chandra upon an audience that tended to be
socially isolated, often elderly and shut-ins  prone to
-12 fantasies harkening to the beliefs of their childhood [Chandra].
Guru-5 occupies the emotionally contentious
indicating an argumentative, accusatory,
toxic entertainment venture  based
in Kanya's patterns of blaming, scapegoating, and criticizing.
Combined rulers of 8 + 12 =
-5 politics, drama, entertainment, speculative finance
Guru randhresha [taxes] occupies 6th-from-Chandra = double protection
- Although many of his financial activities contradicted
campaign-finance and tax law, JLF faced no consequences
- He triumphed in a number of defamation lawsuits although he lost a few
litigious battles as well.
- Despite intentionally misusing tax-free religious
donations for political contributions to the Reagan election, JLF was never
Randhresha [taxes] Guru-Kanya hides activities of politics-5 for
Under auspice of randhresha Guru, using the USA federal tax
 exemptions which protect religious organizations,
transformed abundant  charitable donations into a political boon
- For two decades, JLF's political beneficiaries, in turn, prevented tax-authority
inquiry into his organization's finances.
Randhesha Guru-5 activates Meena-11 fundraising
agreed to supply the majority Christian White Evangelical vote and
fund USA 1980-1984 national elections. Agreements were not legal
due to Shukra-yuti-Ketu
JLF's tax-free political fundraising
cloaked in religious disguise [Brihaspati sacred teachings] set a high standard for bold
leadership in the televangelism industry
Randhresha Guru the Non-Discloser behind a veil of cheerful
secrecy produced tax-free revenues with
no transparency and no punitive
- Falwell never came under investigation for
tax fraud, never went to jail,
- unlike most fellow televangelists, he
never suffered scandal or disgrace
A significant element of his political empowerment
was his ability to gather untaxed monies
under camouflage of religious ministry. By clever legal argumentation
[Guru-Kanya] Falwell and his advisors were able to camouflage
political campaign monies to appear to be
eventually, the US Treasury department intervened, yet Falwell was never convicted of any crime.
Ruler of 8-covered + 11-revenues
During the course of lifetime of
holding public positions, Falwell became a very wealthy man
- Yet, his
treasury is locked into legally masked
Power of Guru-Drishti
Drishti of randhresha Guru-Kanya-5 into doctrinal-authority Shani-9-Makara in 10th-from-Chandra
- virtually ensures that Falwell's public reputation would remain unsullied because the facts
of the case would remain legally [Makara] obscured behind lawful
Guru-5 drishti to bhava-1 = Physique * from athlete to portly
- Teenage Jerry Falwell was a baseball athlete .
- As a highschooler,
JLF was recruited to join a
professional baseball league.
- In middle and later age,
Reverend Falwell came to suffer from obesity.
- Atmakaraka athletic Mangala
expanded by generous Guru ++ Guru casts drishti upon lagna-1 [portliness]
svadu-karaka [sweet] kalatra-karaka
[energizing lagnesha for Urisha indriya-lagna]
[inimical rogesha for
- [Shukra-Singha] appreciation of regal confidence * likes admiration * enjoys applause * prefers creative partners * attracted to artistic performers * bargains to play radiant central roles * delighted by celebrity * charmed by romantic pleasures * pleased by ceremonial display * brightly theatrical arrangements
[dik-bala] seeks pleasure via home-based routines * likes the seasonal rhythms of nature * enjoys real-estate finance * attractive gardens * strong feminine presence in the home * aesthetic of domestic stability *
pleasing designs to adorn the chest * beautiful breasts * lovely torso * appreciation of owned properties * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may be a homemaker-farmer-driver-schoolteacher-police
- [Shukra-yuti-Ketu] sweetened surrender * gracious abandonment * attracts vacuous feminine-figures * appreciation for fair terms of dissolution * disoriented negotiations * unconcerned with conventional beauty * empty contracts * apathetic arrangements *
impermanent agreements * prefers relationships with spiritual partners
OUTCOMES - SHUKRA
- 11-personality, appearance, embodiment, momentum, innovation
- 6-crime, conflict, imbalanced arrangements, unfair conditions
- from Chandra, rules 2-speech-values + 7-agreements, contracts,
deals, bargains, partnership
Conflict and hypocrisy for lagnesha-rogesha
Rogesha Hypocrisy and intentional misrepresentation regarding
- JLF's political connections brought
substantial government funding into Liberty University's coffers
- while at the same time he was engaged in vigorous preaching against
government agencies and particularly against financial assistance programs.
- JLF also consistently addressed himself as Doctor Falwell,
despite having no earned doctorate
- Dad operated a bordello = Surya rules 4
- Many women in the home, although they are of a spacey nature
Founded in 1971 during Falwell's Mangala-Shukra bhukti,
- Liberty University
promotes an anti-government rhetoric. Yet while training generations of
students to view the governing principle of separation of Church and
State with contempt, this institution continues to accept millions of
dollars in government aid every year
Collapsing Ketu -4 offers freedom - and incoherence - educational funding
- Financial matters in funding of Liberty University = contradictory due
to the anti-government rhetoric
- yet students and leadership demand
government scholarships, loans, and public funding.
- Yet this incoherence
is not challenged [Ketu] by the financial-aid funding agencies.
For Mesha-Chandra, sweets-seeking Shukra activates
financial 2nd [capital] ++ 7th [contracts] -from-Chandra-lagna
As always for Urisha indriya-lagna nativities, sweet-seeking Shukra = BOTH
lagnesha + rogesha. The sweets may become toxic.
occupies the political 5th-from-Chandra
- Shukra activates Tula-6 crime, malfeasance, victim narrative [story of being eaten] ,
exploitation ++ [Shukra-yuti-Ketu] dispersed boundaries in matters political [Simha] money [Shukra]
dispersed boundaries in matters of promise and agreement
+ Shukra rogesha disputes, treachery, broken promises
- Falwell was noted for making and breaking contracts
and promises in the areas of finance and
* Shukra = grace * Ketu = disgrace
- During Rahu-Shukra bhukti in 1987,
expediently [Rahu drishti into Shukra] agreed to
assume leadership [Rahu-10] of the disgraced but profitable
PTL televangelism empire.
- Six months later -- still in Rahu-Shukra bhukti -- Falwell
walked out of the
organization [Ketu abandonment] .
duro-karaka [endurance] *jara-karaka [Jahre, years]
for Urisha indriya-lagna]
[maintains the hierarchical doctrine]
- [Shani-Makara-Draco] heavy old institutions
* obliged to conform to the time-clock * rigidly ranked class-systems * strict
regimes * pressure to complete socially required duties *
structural compression upon knees-calves-skeleton *
strictly imposed protocols * must normalize old rules * unyielding pressure of
public judgment *
class-conscious elders * punitive
regulators * must endure proletarian manners * must continue disciplined work * scarce building resources * maintainer of old hierarchies
- [Shani in Bhava-9]
worldview * must maintain the patriarchal faith * imposes the old convictions * delayed understanding * punitive ideologies * cautiously
conventional professors * judgmental father * conservative religious hierarchy * global scale of responsibilities *
heavy doctrinal pressures * blocks
new viewpoints * preacher's fatigue * intolerance for sacerdotal
innovation * pragmatic time-tested principles * materialistic paradigm of belief
* rigidly dutiful guidance * elders
preserve strict sacred rules
COUTCOMES - SHANI
Shani in Bhava-9 rules
- 9- dharma, doctrine, sacred teachings, priesthood
- 10-corporate order, statutory authority, elite positions
career-defining, social-ordering, leadership-seeking
SShani-9-Makara in career 10th-from-Chandra ensures a long-lasting and
influential public career in 9- fields of theology, preaching,
indoctrination, humanistic sciences, ideology, beliefs
hardworking, change-resisting, yogakaraka Shani
- Despite being involved in nefarious financial
schemes, Falwell maintained high public dignity throughout his life
- JLF died at his work-desk
- to 11 gainfulness, community, income
- to audiences, communications, containing Surya-Budha- 3
- to 6 exploitations
Falwell's teleministry fundraising campaigns[Surya +
Budha-3] appealed to low-mobility and elderly
listeners and other socially rigid constituents [Shani]] who
feared social change.
- small, humble donations from this sangha
 funded his evangelistic, political-gambling, and
ORTHODOXY = revenue base
Shani-Makara-9 maintainer of doctrinal uniformity
- in 11th-from-11th builds a revenue base from
the congregation of believers.
- Shani's power
engages the community of the fearful
Shani monolithic uniformity vs. USA cultural-religious plurality
- Falwell's fundraising campaigns promised donors that their support
would help to impose [Shani] the singular cultural morality of predominantly rural-Christian ethnic-white folkways via
the mandates of legal
National no-exceptions legislation [Shani] to enforce a single local
- it is a perpetual cycle in pluralistic
- Mithunaya-ruled commercially driven mixed
populations are occasionally beset by a fervently
- It is allowed because Shani is a friend of
America's planetary patron Budha.
- However, these campaigns [for
example, Prohibition] no matter how sanctimonious
- always fail due to
the underlying pluralistic fabric of this diverse nation
Shani responds to anxiety
Listening Śrāvaṇa Shani in 10th-from-Chandra represents a leader of populations
who fear variety [Guru] and choice [Surya].
Despite a pluralistic society and given the long history of
constitutional law in the USA, notwithstanding the
historic assurance of separation of Church and State established
in the USA constitution.
The anxious and obedient congregants
[Shani-9] wanted legalization [Shani] of a single
national moral doctrine 
USA is a commercial nation. Slavery, alcohol
prohibition, and other anti-commercial regimes were all eventually toppled by
the overarching guidance of business-Budha.
Yet Shani does not
surrender. He only resists.
also receives expansive, generous drishti of Guru-Kanya-5
- Shani in a leadership position had a following from large numbers
of humble folk who identify with a political narrative of accusation,
exploitation, and imbalance
rajyalobha-karaka [ambition] picchala-karaka
- [Rahu-Kumbha] shimmering
illusion of profitable webworks * over-reaching friendliness * mirage of
knitted netting knotwork *
fabulous marketplace associations * extraordinary electro-magnetic connections * intriguing
ecologies * mask of
lawfully interlinked systems * fascinating achievements * culturally
mixed social networks * seeks special
importance via apparent [but perhaps not
authentic] attributes of scientific futurism * extravagant assemblies * finds
opportunity in economic distribution * craves community-linkage * seeks privilege via
- [Rahu in bhava-10] passion for leadership power *
in svabhava of Sober Shani, the Shadowy Specter seeks privilege via glamorous
executive decisions * thrilled by iconic status * craves symbolic
importance * hungers for regulatory authority
* outsider who cleverly insinuates into lawful governance *
cleverly challenges official rules * mesmerizing ascent to high
social status * may pose as a boss * shimmering smoky illusion
of legitimate power * trespasses cultural limits of old hierarchies * boundary-breaching hunger for
commanding roles * ambition for
elite rank * desires to hold a respected position * opportunistic climb
to top of the corporate pyramid * culturally-mixed reputation * ambition of
the father's family
OUTCOMES - RAHU
- Rahu-Kumbha-10 ambition for
power using electronic networks
Rahu-10 drishti into
- 2-banking, speech, historic values, heritage
- 6-crime, exploitation, misdeeds.
natural born marketplace leader
Rahu in bhava-10 *
Surya-Rahu bhukti = Rahu 6/8 from Surya
- Raised by an atheist father and never religious in his youth, Falwell
underwent a doctrinal conversion at age 18.5
- From that
decisive moment forward, he understood himself to have been Chosen
as a faith leader with a mass-communications
Rahu-10 the Impostor craves statutory authority + public respect
- Falwell used "Doctor" as his personal title, referring to himself
respectfully as "Dr. Falwell". Yet
Mr. Falwell's academic credential consisted of a bachelor's diploma
from an unaccredited college. He had never earned a university doctoral diploma
started a doctoral study program.
- Although he possesses no earned doctorate, Falwell
professional authority title "doctor" [meaning Learned One] .
- Although he never served as a government
official, either appointed or elected, Falwell claimed to represent the
political governance  choices of millions of voters.
Rahu in 11th-from-Chandra
connects the isolated,
shut-ins, invisible, needy populations of 12
As the inimitable coach-of-commerce Dale Carnegie famously declared,
in order to make money in the USA one must
"find a need and fill it"!
Here was the Need.
- Rahu's opportunistic quest for privilege was motivated emotionally by community-linking,
economically gainful, profit-regulated, friendly, participatory,
Mesmerizing Rahu-10 the Leader-Opportunist
Rahu in bhava-10 seeks opportunities to gain Privilege
via leadership, decision-making, executive powers
- social mobility [Rahu] via outreach [Kumbha] to national
A remarkable percentage of his listeners were elderly shut-ins and
invalids with no physical access to a social community.
- In olden days,
their social life would have materialized mainly in context of weekly
attendance in a physical congregation of worship.
- At church, they met
friends and extended family
- in that fellowship  they reinforced their
- The need
of this specific audience for familiar connection through values-based worship was easily
tapped by a
economic systems operator such as Falwell.
The mechanism displays typical Rahu genius.
- The membership [Kumbha groups] connected to the outside world
only via television or radio broadcast
- they completed the exchange-linkage by telephone to give
their financial donation, thus satisfying their need for community
and creating a route for economic participation in a social cause
- However, in fact these donors remained
anonymous except to the telephone
receptionist who issued them a donor number [Kumbha opposes Surya's
* age 40.2 until 58.2
Rahu enjoys maximum strength in Kumbha large assemblies,
community, economic systems
Rahu-Shani bhukti * Shani-9
rules Rahu-10 * Shani occupies 10th-from-Chandra "the audience"
- 1979 begins
- Nov-1980 acknowledged as a hidden, primary agent
ensuring the election of POTUS-40 American Life 1911-2004
while appearing [Rahu appearances] to uphold the "greater" sacred
- Typical of loophole-slithering
Rahu the Mixer, Falwell's
Moral Majority movement sought to
avoid entrapment by the legally embedded principles of USA
constitutional separation of Church and State
Rahu the Mixer * Mix-and-Stir
Mixing the categories of private belief with public
regulation, Falwell's Christian Nation initiative* mixed-and-stirred * matters of private religious conviction into the realm of public governance decisions about who may hold public office.
Rahu-10 expediently blurs reality
the Illusion of Order
Despite the conventionalized outward personality conferred by a steady
and hierarchical Śrāvaṇa-Shani-9, Falwell's Rahu-10 shows a successfully opportunistic,
marketplace [Kumbha] rule-breaker and
Shani rules Rahu-10 = expedient risk in social policy
doctrine of the Christian Nation
Shani intakes drishti from Kanya-Guru+Kuja-5 = logical arguments in
- Falwell argued that, under the doctrine of The
Christian Nation, there was a principled justification [9
principle] for blurring the
institutionalized distinction [Rahu-10 ] between Church and State.
- The historical fact that the USA constitution specifically forbids that
blurring was considered negotiable by Falwell .
Falwell was not the first and likely will not be the last to
opportunistically promote a
Shani-style no-choices society = one-faith, one-language, one-ethnicity,
- However, the USA is a Guru-guided pluralistic society in
- Shani's endless insistence upon social
homogeneity is a permanent voice in American governance
- Yet it rarely
succeeds due to the commercial pattern [Budha] being more authentic.
- Even Falwell knew this, and in later years he supported the
legality of civil rights for all Americans
* age 42.2 until 60.2 * duration 18 years * 1973 until 1991
Structured by Rahu's ruler Shani-9 in 11th-from-11th, Falwell's campaign to mix
matters of Church and State continued to mount from 1973
collapse of the
conformity-seeking Nixon administration.
From end of Nixon's regime, Falwell
built himself an essential role in the
nationwide conservative Republican political promotion of
the 1980-1988 regime of POTUS-40 American Life 1911-2004
Moral Majority Rahu-10
From 1978 until 1988, Falwell was one of the most
powerful kingmakers of his day.
single-handedly delivered the fundamentalist
Christian Moral Majority
vote to the ascending politically classist, conformist USA Republican party during
the 1980 and 1984
According to Wikipedia,," In 1979, Falwell founded the Moral Majority, one of the largest
political lobby groups for evangelical Christians
in the United States. The group is credited with delivering two-thirds of the white, evangelical Christian vote to
Ronald Reagan during the1980 presidential election."
Rahu-Shani Bhukti = Proof of Credenda for Governing
fear of individuality and creativity, the Moral Majority
voting block demanded that winning candidates for
social leadership must prove their
appropriates a convenient resource
- Co-founder Paul Weyrich, Falwell himself, and the Moral
Majority organization, are considered to have had the decisive, controlling
influence in the control and manipulation of the Conservative Christian
- The millions of dollars in funding that they contributed under the
guise [Rahu] of tax-exempt religious donation
was in fact used
as political capital to subsidize the 1980 campaign of
Republican party operatives throughout the country.
Rahu-Kumbha's Mass Delusion
Reagan himself had no religious affiliation and he did not attend worship services
at any time during his adulthood,
Financial Distress during Rahu-Chandra bhukti * Chandra rules
- Nearing the end of Rahu Mahadasha, Moral Majority lost
most of its donations.
shuttered the operation.
Rahu-Mangala chidra-dasha in 1990-1991 * Rahu runs out of
in his late 50's, Falwell stopped most of his
public political preaching as the Rahu chidra-dasha dwindled
- it was a foregone conclusion that the 1992 election would bring a
- Beginning with the administration of
diversity-supporting POTUS-42 My Life 1946-
proposal to return modern USA to the historical time of European nationalized
churches lost most of its political viability.
GURU MAHADASHA - decease in Guru-Rahu chidra-dasha
Once Rahu's 18 year era of Thrilling Excitement was
concluded in 1991, Falwell stopped public policy preaching.
Nevertheless, he maintained until his death a recognizable
profile as a an iconic figure in the centuries-old USA Bible Belt.
- This demographic represents a persistent bloc of folk resistance [Shani] to
the Enlightenment principles of government
underlying the USA Constitutional separation of
Church and State.
- and foe alike still refer to the infallible reverend as Pope Falwell,
in respect to his iconic Shani-Rahu ability to lead and represent that
Ketu * * * kavandha-karaka
[headless] chidra-karaka [gaping] vasana-karaka
- [Ketu-Singha] brightly dissociates from creative performance * fragmented entitlements * eccentric intelligence * peculiar brilliance * not limited by celebrity roles * ignores restriction on political opinion * releases a sparkling crimson cloud of divine charisma into the misty abyss
- [Ketu in classroom-4] ambivalent toward the cultural foundations * absentee
mother-figure * disregards local customs * dissolved property boundaries *
wanders from the ancestral home * often away * ignores conventional schooling *
irrelevance of habitual folkways * surrenders nationality *
dismisses bondage to
parents * abandons the established routines * may prefer to live free from
- [Ketu-yuti-Shukra] unsatisfied * unsustainable arrangements * invalid promises *
broken bargains * dissolved contracts * beautiful injustice * sweetly unfulfilled vows * fragmented negotiations *
nicely abandoned alliances * absence of equity * apathetic brokerage *
music * distrust * pleasantly empty relationships *
liberating release of vows * for husbandly nativities, may dissolve-or-disconnect the wifely-figures.
OUTCOMES - KETU
classroom-4 occupies the dramatic, attention-getting,
lagnesha Shukra with disconnector
Ketu in Simha = heart ailment.
In bhava-4 end-of-things, JLF dematerialized via heart-attack, while
working at his desk at school