* Chotthi * Vayu * Nishtya
births of a feminine valence, the disposition of
mesmerizing, hypnotic, shadowy, exciting, passionate, ambitious, opportunistic, privilege-seeking Professor
Rahu may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the paradigm of Nishthya, exotics, ethnic mixers, opportunists, fascinators, mesmerizers, privilege-seekers, impostors, rogues, agents of passion and desire,
self-proclaimers, self-promoters, charlatans, masters of smoke and
oils, and entrancingly ambitious persons may
be especially influential.
Guided by the instructing intelligences of Arcturus.
Their purpose is to broker agreements and balance
the interests of multiple ambitious stakeholders.
Social justice, personal power
Rahu-ruled Swatika ladies
tend to be fascinating figures. By skillfully mixing and
trading with different folks, Swatika ladies build exotic new exchange
relationships. They are often found in policy organizations and government
agencies, where their social equity work is distinctively multi-cultural.
Their roles include trader, exchanger,
negotiator, deal-maker, broker, marriage-matcher, alliance-designer, and
other balancing activities that engage two mismatched sides within one
Swatika represents Rahu's desire to amplify Zukra's quest for harmonious
challenges cultural boundaries. The mix-master may skillfully combine unusual
agents and mismatched agendas in order to obtain a rebalanced status.
Similar to Shataviskaka, the Swatika-born
are mixed-system orchestrators who may take direction from Otherworldly
sources. The character of Rahu is determinative.
Due to their Rahu-gifted ability to think outside the box, Swatika-born
may realize previously unthinkable
opportunities for diplomacy and fair exchange. Their success is noted in
negotiation, trade-deals, and bargaining in commodities, ideas, or
In politics, ,
Nishthya ladies may be associated with social,
ideological, financial, or physical integration of previously hostile or excluded participants. Vayu-born
graciously mix people and environments that were once segregated, gracefully
pairing various ethnicities, religions, nations, or individuals
of differing practice.
Their primary pursuit of a social justice agenda is not entirely idealistic.
It is ultimately motivated by their desire to obtain privilege by
facilitating partnerships to enhance opportunities for trade and exchange.
Themes of opportunity, fascination with appearances, and
acquisition of privilege may contextualize Swatika's
Applies also to Swatika-Chandra
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 97
"This woman has a truthful honest straightforward character.
She can be identified by her speech and by her manner of walking.
She has a very friendly disposition
She will marry into a large family
Chancellor of Germany * Angela Merkel * 2010 (AM age 56)
| Biographical Details matched to Vimshottari Dasha |
Chandra Mahadasha * age birth until age 2.4
07-July-1954 Earth-birth in Hamburg-Barmbeck-Nord, Hamburg, Deutschland
(9, arudha lagna)
Mangala Mahadasha * age 2.4 until age 9.4
Sade-Sati Makara-4 = Feb-1961 until Jan-1964
Rahu Mahadasha *age 9.4 until age 27.4
1977 exchange of vows in marriage-1 (AKM age 23)
to the physics professor Ulrich Merkle * Rahu-Zukra bhukti *
R-K gochara Mesha-Thula navamsha R-K
1978 baccalaureate chemistry granted by Karl Marx University, Leipzig * Rahu-Surya bhukti *
Surya rules 11-goals, a single step in a multi-step process ++
Guru Mahadasha * age 27.4 until age 43.4
Nov-1989 collapse of Berlin Wall signals the end of Communism in East
1990 entered politics after the reunification of Germany * Guru-Zukra bhukti * yuvathipathi Zukra-Simha-10 political bargains+
18-Jan1991 until 17-Nov-1994 Minister for Women and Youth *
* Guru-Zukra bhukti * yuvathipathi Zukra-Simha-10 political bargains+
Shani mahadasha * age 43.4 until age 62.4
exchange the vows of marriage-2 to the chemistry professor * Shani-Shani swabhukti * Shani rules swamsha*
Simha-Kumbha * contact Zukra-Singha
Nov-2005 elected Chancellor of Germany
* Shani-Zukra bhukti * Zukra-11 lagnesha ++ Zukra rules uttama-Shani-Thula-1
2007 president European Council, chair of G8 * Shani-Zukra
bhukti * Zukra lagnesha ++ Zukra rules 10th-from-Chandra
02-Sep-2011 grieved the decease of her father, Horst Kasner (Kazmierczak) a Lutheran minister
(AKM age 58) * Shani-Rahu bhukti
re-elected Chancellor of Germany * Shani-Rahu bhukti
2014 injury broken pelvis skiing accident * Shani-Guru chidradasha * Guru rogesha
2015-2016 deep conflict in German homeland
regarding massive influx of religio-culturally adversarial refugees *
* Shani-Guru chidradasha * * Guru rogesha
* age 62.4 until age 79.4
Sep-2017 re-elected Chancellor of Germany = unprecedented 4th term * Budha-Budha swabhukti * Budha rules
9-politics, celebrity, ideology ++ 12-refugees, distant lands * samchara Rahu via Karkata-10
06-April-2019 grieved the decease of mother, Herlind Jentzsch Kasner *
Budha-Ketu bhukti ++
* age 79.4 until age 86.4
Sade-Sati Makara-4 = Mar-2049 until Feb-2052
Distinctive features of the Nativity
pitrikaraka * Jyotikaraka
- Surya-Karkata * Bhanu
* ray of light
- Surya in bhava-10 *
center of hierarchy, brightly governing,
focus on social order, father holds a respected position, regulatory entitlements, eye on high
* sparkling center of the leadership drama
Dad = Horst (Kaźmierczak) Kasner, a Lutheran Minister who left
Hamburg to accept a ministry in East Germany. Speculation exists
regarding dad's relationship to the Stasi, which could be confirmed by
acknowledging that Guru-9 rules 6-police.
The paternal narrative is complex due to due to
classro + rogesha Guru + dharmesha Budha.
- AKM's dad apparently hid much of his
background from his daughter, including his full reasons for migrating
to Communist East Germany, his family's Polish-Catholic heritage, and his own
father's illegitimate birth. AKM discovered these facts about her father
only after her career escalated and a journalistic researcher published
information that AKM personally had never known about her dad.
Father of father = 9th-from-Surya. AKM's paternal grandfather was a
policeman. 9th-from-Surya = bhava-6 Meena = police.
Mangala-yuti-Rahu-3 delivers a Rahu-amplified Mangala drishti
Also drishti of institutional, espionage
Shani in Bhava-1 enters
Surya-`0. Although he presented a public identity as a Lutheran minister (Karkata,
cultural foundations) Merkel's father said to have been a party
propagandist who was employed by the government (10).
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
comforted by rhythmic hierarchical ordering
- Chandra in Shravana
* comforted by careful listening * protectors of undulating shamanic sound * customary lawfulness * structured parenting * reputable dwelling
- Chandra in
classroom-4 * digbala
* comfort in familiar routines * calmed by caretaking * seeks continuous oscillating motion * sensitive to ethnic folkways * contented by recurrent rituals * soothed by customary habits * tranquilized by rhythmic waves * needs pulsation * nurtured by gardening * follows local pathways * feels rooted into the land * settled into home-keeping * undulating patriotism
- Chandra in
classroom-4 = comfortable with roles such as protector, nourisher,
schoolteacher, home-parent, caretaker, stabilizer, foundational
- Chandra in Shravana shows her connection to the religious hierarchy
- AKM is known as a structured, skillful
Mom = Herlind Jentzsch Kasner, a schoolteacher of English and Latin.
- Chandra in
classroom-4 * digbala
++ ruler uttama-Shani-1 is exceptionally grounded and secure. Mrs. Kasner was said to have continued teaching into her 80's.
Typically the mother= steadfastly supportive,
but strict in conformance to social norms, and enduringly stable.
- Chandra in Shravana a natural listene,
Mom would have been able
to maintain a listerner sounding-board role with her responsible daughter.
AKM recounted that her relationship with her mom (who died age 89)
was an enduring one, in which a soothing
conversation often included news of family and friends but never
- AKM's immediate younger sibling (born 1957) = 3rd-from-Chandra =
bhava-6 Meena = younger brother. Ruler of 6 = Guru-9 university. He
is a university research physicist.
- Younger-of-younger = 3rd-from-3rd-from-Chandra (born 1964) =
bhava-8 Urisha. 8-regerenation, transformation ruled by
Zukra-11-goals, revenues. She is an occupational therapist =
8-therapy, rebirth with intent to return to earnings.
MARRIAGE partnership support expectations
- = bhava-9 = university professor contains
- Husband-1 = professor of physics.
Surya in bhava-10
resembles the father. Surya rules
- The ex-spouses have remained on mutually respectful, dignified
terms since their youthful marriage and divorce.
- = bhava-5
= politics, center-stage roles
- Chemistry professor (Kumbha science),. Supports the political
displays. aided by incoming drishti from Zukra-Simha-11.
Ruler uttama-shani-1 in the auspicious and successful 9th-from-5th
indicates stamina, longevity, commitment to social justice.
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
* vigorous pursuit of humanistic worldview* push toward doctrinal
expansion, proactive teaching-preaching, philosophical globalism
- Mangala in bhava-3
* drive toward commerce * push toward scripted communication * active touring
management * energized process * hyperactive
mentality * athletic sibling-figures * promotional sales *
photographs of the muscular physique * dynamic marketing * champion
of teamwork * pursuit of business
* thrill of muscular action * excited competition * energized pretense
* dynamic desires * masculine force joins
opportunistic ambition * potential for aggressive pursuit of
Kuja rules 2-language, history, values ++ 7-contracts, alliances,
- AKM's third election in 2013 was widely believed
to have been won via her praised diplomacy and tactful re-crafting of
financial (2) agreements (7) during the Euro
Debt crisis during 2008-2012
Mangala-yuti-Rahu in bhava-3 representing communications,
committee-work, cohort, cooperation
occupy the socially invisible, sanctuary-seeking, private
bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
- Budha-Mithunaya * swakshetra
* business communications * articulation of specific instructions * informative pronouncements *
messages about commerce * hands-on management * signaling explanatory information * detailed diagrams * talks about publication * interpretative interactions* commercial translation * hands-arms-shoulders send descriptive gestures
- Budha in bhava-9 * narrative of father-figure * witty guru * celebrated fortunes * *
repeats the catechism * reiterates the doctrine * skillful grandchildren * discusses patronage * detailed articulation of worldview * explains the paradigm of belief * talks about sacred texts * examines the dharma * interprets theoretical claims * delivers quick sermons * logical investigations into philosophical truths * chatty priests * religious dialogues
* explainer of doctrinal belief * affinity for preaching, professorial, theory-developing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of charitable generosity, message of optimism and expansion, talkative teacher
* explainer of impermanence * describes dissociation * articulates the process of dissolution * delivers information to the winds * instructor of impermanence * incoherent conversations * sends prayers to the ineffable * spacey siblings * surrenders the attempt to render a complete message * speaks as the observing Witness * may channel the talkative spirits
Budha in bhava-9 occupies the emotionally conflicted
- Matters of ideology, university culture, father, paradigm of belief,
and patronage = all emotionally contentious enough to provoke
ailment or injury during bhukti of Budha.
- Also imbalance during
due to Ketu karaka abandonment of support, and indeed also during bhukti
of Guru due to Budha-yuti-Guru
- This nativity offers many opportunities for frustration and
overwork, which must be met with neutrality and self-care.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka *
- Guru-Mithunaya * much communication * many merchants * conversations about belief * doctrine of inclusive messaging * expansive evangelism * detailed guidance discussions * widens the scope of management * many documents * repeating growth patterns * multiple administrative projects
- Guru in bhava-9
* karako bhavo nashto
* swabhava * tolerance for diverse doctrines * multiple beliefs * much much sermonizing * broad humanistic understanding * sanctimonious father * multiple father-guru-professor figures * extensive worldview * patron of philosophical perspectives * in a wifely nativity, husband-figure may be an ideologue or spiritual guide
yukta-karaka * multiple sibling-teammate figures * permission to deliver information * abundant conversational messaging * believes in detailed communications * expansive dialog * many announcements * wide scope of evangelism * talks about philosophy * optimistic viewpoint in discussions
upeksha-karaka * multiple options for severance * broad permission to abandon unsustainable connections * diverse wanderings * many occasions of surrender * philosophy of impermanence * large-size vacuums * many holy pilgrimages
Guru in bhava-9
occupies the emotionally conflicted
- 3 = committee work, cohort cooperation, small-group process,
- 6-conflict, litigation, accusations, exploitation, betrayal,
toxicity, mistreatment, dehumanization
= connection to youth consciousness
- businesswoman, multiple (Guru) committees and cohorts
(Budha), adolescence, transformative media-communications.
daughter of a Lutheran minister, Angela served as youth minister during her early political career.
She has maintained the trust of younger German
voters throughout her administration.
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
Zukra -11 lagnesha rules
* appreciation of royal confidence * likes
admiration and applause * attracted to creative performers * pleasures
of radiant central roles * attracted to celebrity * enjoys intellectual display
* brightly theatrical arrangements
- Zukra -11 *
seeks pleasure via social connectivity , enjoys network equity, feminine-figures have social-participation, balanced economies,
association with artists and financiers, graciously inter-knit community *
pleasing designs to adorn the skin, ankles * appreciation of friendships,
aesthetic of fair deals in marketplace, seeks economic justice
Shani-Zukra bhukti 2005 = elected Bundeskanzler
Zukra -11 occupies the mysterious, undisclosed
- the participants and their assets involved in economic
agreements (11) may be fully or partly undisclosed
rules uttama-Shani-1 in
the emotionally dignified , social-ordering, leadership-seeking; 10th-from-Chandra.
Marketplace activities have a controlling influence in the career.
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
* Sasaya Yoga
Yogakaraka Shani rules 4-nation + 5 politics.
the emotionally dignified , social-ordering, leadership-seeking;
- Shani-Thula *
* heavy old agreements * mandatory bargaining * strict rules for
making agreements * vital energy compression stress zone = kidney-pancreas
rigidly regulated match-making * limitations upon socially approved
partnerships * must honor the lowest-common-denominator in
deal-making * common law for
fair-exchange * must materialize orderly social justice *
must work in structures of unyielding
diplomacy * must cooperate with slow elderly counselors* must trade within statutory
requirements * must continue conventional negotiations despite scarce available resources
Shani in Bhava-1 * Structured,
orderly, time-conscious personality. One must act under
pressure, have to move but slowly, push forward against stiff limitations; cautious,
conventional identity; tense competition, muscular fatigue, chronic impeded movement,
seizures and cramps. Heavy legacy pressure against free movement. Resistance
to new ideas and direct action. Resentment toward constriction of
physical appearance. Support for socially-approved dutiful roles,
conventionalized identity, and conduct befitting an elder.
Chandra-Makara-Draco, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- bhava-3 = the emotionally-motivated traditionalism,
family lineage conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history
remembering, acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- bhava-4 = the emotional authenticity of in-the-body
feelings represented by sensitive, receptive, absorptive
As of 2019, AKM = the longest ruling top-level political leader in modern Europe.
Germany Bundeskanzlerin 1954-
Angela Merkel = a patriotic German
an explicit exponent of Christian principles (via her Christian Democratic Union party)
is nevertheless committed to justice for non-Christians and non-Germans
living in Germany.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
Rahu rules Swatika lagna
- Purva-azadha harmony diplomacy *
* shimmering illusion of wisdom * craving for philosophical principle
* mirage of generous patronage * extraordinary theory * unorthodox approach to
higher truth * mask of global humanism* fascinating doctrine *
over-reaching catechisms * fabulous proselytism * seeks special importance via
apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of philosophical belief * seeks privilege via
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in swabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter = glamorous
writing * exotic photography
* unusual journalistic reporting * thrilling announcements * unorthodox
commentary * mesmerizing messaging * craves
publication * ambitious
sibling-cousins * mixed-culture collaborative teams * desire for
commercial business * exciting gestures * opportunistic approach to manufacturing
* entranced by information technology *
explanations * fascinating evangelism * seeks privilege via
* amplified competition * magnified championship * exotic pursuits * tricky innovation * opportunistic brother-warriors * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of dynamic energy * hypnotic attack * passion for engines * craves hot movement * invasive force of cross-cultural mixing
Rahu in bhava-3 =
amplified, opportunistic dialogs
into Budha + Guru + Ketu-9= energizes, motivates, propels international guidance roles (9)
mixed-and-mingled paradigm of belief ==
occupies the privacy seeking, sanctuary-providing 12th-from-Chandra.
- Under AKM's leadership, millions of foreign (Rahu) refugees (12) have entered
Rahu drishti into Zukra-Simha-11, Budha-Mithunaya-9,
Guru-Mithunaya-9 == hunger for economic prosperity
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
* mentally dissociates from conversation * incomplete messages * empty instructions * absent from discussion * wandering mentality * fragmented signals * not limited by conventional communications * ignores normal restrictions on commercial activities * forgives the sibling-cohort * incoherent scripts * releases a plant-green cloud of explanatory gestures into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * disinterested in credenda * wandering worldview * disengaged from doctrine * disregards theory * vacuous philosophy * irrelevance of the catechesis * ambivalence toward principled convictions * surrenders paradigm of belief * ignores the conventional understandings * incoherent ideology * unless other graha in 9, may prefer to live without father-figures
* surrendered articulation, empty talk, unsustainable explanations,
disconnected siblings, apathetic evangelism, incomplete details,
misnomers, fragmented schedules, unfulfilled deliveries, illogical messaging,
impermanent plans, spiritual liberation via gestures and discussion. For
commercial nativities, may dissolve the ensemble, workgroup, cohort, or
* freedom to abandon empty theories * many vacuums * wandering teachers * wisdom of surrender * misunderstandings due to incomplete comprehension * doctrine of impermanence * Other-Worldly viewpoint * walks away in disbelief * uninterested in charity * liberating philosophy * for wifely nativities, Ketu may release the dhavakaraka husband-figure..
classroom-9occupies the emotionally conflicted
- ailments and injuries related to the paradigm of belief, to the
father, to patronage