Chotthi * Vayu * Nishtya
births of a feminine valence, the disposition of
mesmerizing, hypnotic, shadowy, exciting, passionate, ambitious, opportunistic, privilege-seeking Professor
Rahu may considerably affect the outcome
For those born into the paradigm of Nishthya, exotics, ethnic mixers, opportunists, fascinators, mesmerizers, privilege-seekers, impostors, rogues, agents of passion and desire,
self-proclaimers, self-promoters, charlatans, masters of smoke and
oils, and entrancingly ambitious persons may
be especially influential.
Guided by the instructing intelligences of Arcturus.
Their purpose is to broker agreements and balance
the interests of multiple ambitious stakeholders.
Social justice, personal power
Rahu-ruled Svatika ladies
tend to be fascinating figures. By skillfully mixing and
trading with different folks, Svatika ladies build exotic exchange relationships. They are often found in policy organizations and government
agencies, where their social equity work is distinctively multi-cultural.
Their roles include trader, exchanger,
negotiator, deal-maker, broker, marriage-matcher, alliance-designer, and
other balancing activities that engage two mismatched sides within one
Svatika represents Rahu's desire to amplify Shukra's quest for harmonious
challenges cultural boundaries. The mix-master may skillfully combine unusual
agents and mismatched agendas in order to obtain a rebalanced status.
Similar to Sadachbia, the Svatika-born
are mixed-system orchestrators who may take direction from Otherworldly
sources. The character of Rahu is determinative.
Due to their Rahu-gifted ability to think outside the box, Svatika-born
may realize previously unthinkable
opportunities for diplomacy and fair exchange. Their success is noted in
negotiation, trade-deals, and bargaining in commodities, ideas, or
In politics, Nishthya ladies may be associated with social,
ideological, financial, or physical integration of previously hostile or excluded participants. Vayu-born
graciously mix people and environments that were once segregated, gracefully
pairing various ethnicities, religions, nations, or individuals
of differing practice.
Their primary pursuit of a social justice agenda is not entirely idealistic.
It is ultimately motivated by their desire to obtain privilege by
facilitating partnerships to enhance opportunities for trade and exchange.
Themes of opportunity, fascination with appearances, and
acquisition of privilege may contextualize Svatika's
Applies also to Svatika-Chandra
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 97
"This woman has a truthful honest straightforward character.
She can be identified by her speech and by her manner of walking.
She has a very friendly disposition
She will marry into a large family
Chancellor of Germany * Angela Merkel * 2010 (AKM age 56)
Biographical Details matched to Vimshottari Dasha |
Chandra Mahadasha * age birth until age 2.4
07-Jul-1954 Earth-birth in Hamburg-Barmbeck-Nord, Hamburg, Deutschland
(9, arudha lagna)
Mangala Mahadasha * age 2.4 until age 9.4
Feb-1961 until Jan-1964 =
Rahu Mahadasha * age 9.4 until age 27.4
1977 (AKM age 23) exchange of vows in marriage-1-of-2 with physics professor Ulrich Merkle * Rahu-Shukra bhukti *
R-K gochara Mesha-Tula navamsha R-K
Sep-1977 until Nov-1979 =
Shani Ashtamsha via
1978 (AKM age 24) baccalaureate chemistry granted by Karl Marx University, Leipzig * Rahu-Surya bhukti *
Surya activates 11-goals = a single step in a multi-step process ++
Guru Mahadasha * age 27.4 until age 43.4
Mar-1990 until Mar-1993
Nov-1989 (AKM age 36) collapse of Berlin Wall signals the end of Communism in East
Germany. * Guru-Shukra bhukti *
lagnesha-randhresha = sudden identity change ++ dvadasa
via 12th-from-4 = dissolution of walls-boundaries
1990 (AKM age 36) entered politics after the reunification of Germany * Guru-Shukra bhukti *
Shukra-11 lagnesha +
Shukra rules Rahu-10 in Tula-10th-navamsha ++ janma Sade-Sati
18-Jan-1991 until 17-Nov-1994 (AKM age 37-40) Minister for Women
and Youth * Guru-Shukra bhukti *
communities of women + Shukra rules Rahu-10 in Tula-10th-navamsha ++ janma
Shani mahadasha * age 43.4 until age 62.4
(AKM age 44) exchange the vows of marriage-2-of-2 with chemistry professor,
Joachim Sauer * Shani-Shani svabhukti * Shani activates Makara svamsha*
Simha-Kumbha * contact Shukra-Singha
Nov-2005 (AKM age 51) elected Chancellor of Germany
* Shani-Shukra bhukti * Shukra-11 lagnesha ++ Shukra activates [uchcha] Shani-Tula-1
++ Shukra rules Rahu-10 in Tula-10th-navamsha
Nov-2006 until Sep-2009 =
Shani Ashtamsha via
2007 (AKM age 53) president European Council, chair of G8 * Shani-Shukra bhukti * Shukra-11 lagnesha ++ Shukra activates [uchcha] Shani-Tula-1
++ Shukra rules Rahu-10 in Tula-10th-navamsha
02-Sep-2011 (AKM age 58) grieved the decease of
father, Horst Kasner (Kazmierczak)
a Lutheran minister * Shani-Rahu bhukti
(AKM age 59) re-elected Chancellor of Germany * Shani-Rahu bhukti
2014 (AKM age 60) injury broken pelvis via skiing accident * Shani-Guru chidra-dasha * Guru rogesha
2015-2016 (AKM age 61-62) deep conflict in German homeland
regarding massive influx of religio-culturally adversarial refugees * Shani-Guru chidra-dasha * Guru-9 rogesha
* age 62.4 until age 79.4
Sep-2017 (AKM age 63) re-elected Chancellor of Germany = unprecedented 4th term * Budha-Budha svabhukti * Budha activates 9-politics, celebrity, ideology ++ 12-refugees, distant lands * samchara Rahu via Karkata-10
06-Apr-2019 (AKM age 65) grieved the decease of
mother, schoolteacher Herlind Jentzsch Kasner
(mom's age 90) *
Budha-Ketu bhukti ++ dvadasa
Jan-2020 until Apr-2022 =
* age 79.4 until age 86.4
Mar-2049 until Feb-2052 =
Distinctive features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Surya-Karkata *
* ray of light * brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates
through the nourishing caretaking rashi of
- Surya in bhava-10 [dik-bala] *
bright center of hierarchy * confidently governing
* legislative intelligence * focus on social order * regulatory entitlements
* political authority * brilliant career * eye on elite positions *
* sparkling center of the leadership drama * father may be a
CAREER - SURYA
Dad = Horst Kasner (Kaźmierczak) = a Lutheran Minister. Dad left
Hamburg to accept a ministry in East Germany. Speculation exists
regarding dad's relationship to the Stasi, which could be confirmed by
acknowledging that Guru-9 activates 6-police.
The paternal narrative is complex due to due to Ketu-9 + rogesha Guru + dharmesha Budha.
- AKM's dad apparently hid much of his
background from his daughter, including his full reasons for migrating
to Communist East Germany, his family's Polish-Catholic heritage, and his own
father's illegitimate birth.
- AKM discovered these facts about her father
only after her career escalated and a journalistic researcher published
information that AKM personally had never known about her dad.
- Ketu in
classroom-9 tends to fracture the understanding of one's father.
also in 9 provided understanding of his priestly role (Guru) and his
communications role (Budha) but other parts of dad's operational
reality remained foggy (Ketu fog.)
Father of father = 9th-from-Surya. AKM's paternal grandfather was a
policeman. 9th-from-Surya = bhava-6 Meena = police.
Mangala-yuti-Rahu-3 delivers a Rahu-amplified Mangala drishti
Also drishti of institutional, espionage
Shani in Bhava-1 enters
Surya-`0. Although he presented a public identity as a Lutheran minister (Karkata,
cultural foundations) Merkel's father said to have been a party
propagandist who was employed by the government (10).
Chandra * matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
Atmakaraka familiar face, mother, homeland, comfortable routines,
ancestral pathways, old roads, safety
Chandra-Makara-Draco * comforted by hierarchy * sensitive to class-status * needs ritual ordering
- Chandra in Śrāvaṇa-Hari
* soothed by careful listening * protectors of undulating shamanic sound * needs customary lawfulness
- Chandra in
* comfort in familiar routines * calmed by caretaking * seeks continuous oscillating motion * sensitive to ethnic folkways * contented by recurrent rituals * soothed by customary habits * tranquilized by rhythmic waves * needs pulsation * nurtured by gardening * follows local pathways * feels rooted into the land * settled into home-keeping * undulating patriotism * mother may be a farmer, fisher, builder, schoolteacher, border-defender
classroom-4 = comfortable with roles such as protector, nourisher,
schoolteacher, home-parent, caretaker, stabilizer, foundational
Chandra in Śrāvaṇa-Hari shows her connection to the religious hierarchy
AKM is known as a structured, skillful
CAREER - CHANDRA
Chandra in Śrāvaṇa
- AKM entered German politics at her age 36, immediately following
the collapse of the Berlin Wall.
- In 2005 (AKM age 51) she was elected Chancellor, in which role
served with worldwide approval.
- As Bundeskanzlerin, AKM presided over the Great Refugee Crisis
and substantially managed the EU
Chandra in Śrāvaṇa
indicates that her leadership style is based in
Listening and carefully managing her
into 10) shows the ethno-national sensibility that anchors AKM's stable,
familiar, cultural normalcy as Bundeskanzlerin.
10th-from-Chandra = AKM's Tula indriya-lagna, suggesting a career based in unique
personal traits and appearance.
Mom = Herlind Jentzsch Kasner, a schoolteacher of English and Latin.
- Chandra in
++ ruler [uchcha] Shani-1 is exceptionally grounded and secure. Mrs. Kasner was said to have continued teaching into her 80's.
Typically, the mother= steadfastly supportive,
but strict in conformance to social norms, and enduringly stable.
- Chandra in Śrāvaṇa-Hari a natural listene,
Mom would have been able
to maintain a listerner sounding-board role with her responsible daughter.
AKM recounted that her relationship with her mom (who died age 89)
was an enduring one, in which a soothing
conversation often included news of family and friends but never
- AKM's immediate younger sibling (born 1957) = 3rd-from-Chandra =
bhava-6 Meena = younger brother. Ruler of 6 = Guru-9 university. He
is a university research physicist.
- Younger-of-younger = 3rd-from-3rd-from-Chandra (born 1964) =
bhava-8 Urisha. 8-regerenation, transformation ruled by
Shukra-11-goals, revenues. She is an occupational therapist =
8-therapy, rebirth with intent to return to earnings.
MARRIAGE partnership emotional equity support expectations
- = bhava-9 = university professor contains
- Husband-1 = professor of physics.
Surya in bhava-10
resembles the father. Surya activates
- The ex-spouses have remained on mutually respectful, dignified
terms since their youthful marriage and divorce.
- = bhava-5
= politics, center-stage roles
- Chemistry professor (Kumbha science),. Supports the political
displays. aided by incoming drishti from Shukra-Simha-11.
Ruler [uchcha] shani-1 in the auspicious and successful 9th-from-5th
indicates stamina, longevity, commitment to social justice.
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
* vigorous development of humanistic worldview * energized inspiration * thrust toward doctrinal expansion * proactive teaching-preaching * promotes philosophical globalism * champion of broad understanding * pursues patronage
- Mangala in bhava-3
* drive toward commerce * push toward scripted communication * active touring * vigorous pronouncements * invasive management * energized process * hyperactive
mentality * athletic sibling-figures * promotional sales *
photographs of the muscular physique * dynamic marketing * champion
of teamwork * pursuit of business
* thrill of muscular action * competitive ambition * passion to win * fascinating physicality * compulsive drive toward heroic battle * dynamic desires * champion of culture-clash * forward thrust toward opportunity * forceful pursuit of privilege
CAREER - MANGALA
Kuja activates 2-language, history, values ++ 7-contracts, alliances,
- AKM's third election in 2013 was widely believed
to have been won via her praised diplomacy and tactful re-crafting of
financial (2) agreements (7) during the Euro
Debt crisis during 2008-2012
Mangala-yuti-Rahu in bhava-3 representing communications,
committee-work, cohort, cooperation
occupy the socially invisible, sanctuary-seeking, private
* jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
- Budha-Mithunaya [svakshetra] * business communications * articulation of specific instructions * informative pronouncements *
messages about commerce * hands-on management * signaling explanatory information * detailed diagrams * talks about publication * interpretative interactions * commercial translation * hands-arms-shoulders send descriptive gestures
- Budha in bhava-9 * narrative of father-figure * witty guru * celebrated communicator *
repeats the catechism * reiterates the doctrine * skillful grandchildren * discusses patronage * detailed articulation of worldview * explains the paradigm of belief * talks about sacred texts * examines the dharma * interprets theoretical claims * delivers quick sermons * logical investigations into philosophical truths * chatty priests * religious dialogues
* explainer of ideology * descriptive preaching * professorial explanations * theoretical discourse * instructs in sacred doctrine * articulation of charitable generosity *
optimistic messages * expansive scope of documentary reporting * inspirational media communication * numerous specific announcements * detailed guidance * verbalizing paternal figures
* explainer of impermanence * describes dissociation * articulates the process of dissolution * delivers information to the winds * instructor of impermanence * incoherent conversations * sends prayers to the ineffable * spacey siblings * surrenders the attempt to render a complete message *
speaks as the observing Witness * may channel the talkative spirits
CAREER - BUDHA
Budha in bhava-9 occupies the emotionally conflicted
- Matters of ideology, university culture, father, paradigm of belief,
and patronage = all emotionally contentious enough to provoke
ailment or injury during bhukti of Budha.
- Also imbalance during
due to Ketu karaka abandonment of support, and indeed also during bhukti
of Guru due to Budha-yuti-Guru
- This nativity offers many opportunities for frustration and
overwork, which must be met with neutrality and self-care.
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety) *
- Guru-Mithunaya * cheerful communication * many merchants * conversations about belief * doctrine of inclusive messaging * expansive evangelism * detailed guidance discussions * widens the scope of management * many documents * permission to report * multiple administrative projects
- Guru in bhava-9
[karako bhavo nashto]
[svabhava] * tolerance for diverse doctrines * multiple beliefs * expansive ideology * much sermonizing * broad humanistic understanding * sanctimonious father * multiple father-guru-professor figures * extensive worldview * patron of philosophy * in a wifely nativity, husbandly-companion may be an ideologue or spiritual guide
yukta-karaka * multiple sibling-teammate figures * permission to deliver information * abundant conversational messaging * believes in detailed communications * expansive dialog * many announcements * wide scope of evangelism * talks about philosophy * optimistic viewpoint in discussions
upeksha-karaka * multiple options for severance * broad permission to abandon unsustainable connections * diverse wanderings * many occasions of surrender * philosophy of impermanence * large-size vacuums * many holy pilgrimages
CAREER - BRIHASPATI
Guru in bhava-9
occupies the emotionally conflicted
Generous Guru in bhava-9
- 3 = committee work, cohort cooperation, small-group process,
- 6 = conflict, litigation, accusations, exploitation, betrayal,
toxicity, mistreatment, dehumanization
= connection to youth consciousness
- businesswoman, multiple [Guru] committees and cohorts
[Budha], adolescence, transformative media-communications.
daughter of a Lutheran minister, Angela served as youth minister during her early political career.
She has maintained the trust of younger German
voters throughout her administration.
Shukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
kalatra-karaka (wifely companion)
* appreciation of regal confidence * likes admiration * enjoys applause * prefers creative partners * attracted to artistic performers * bargains to play radiant central roles * delighted by celebrity * charmed by romantic pleasures * pleased by ceremonial display * brightly theatrical arrangements
- Shukra-11 * seeks pleasure via social connectivity
pleasant participant in scientific communities * balances large exchange systems * seeks network equity * association with artists * values friendly financial connections * likes knitting-and-knotting * pleasing designs to adorn the skin * graceful ankles * appreciation
of friendships * aesthetic of fair deals in marketplace * enjoys attractive friends * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may be a socialite-economist-networker
CAREER - SHUKRA
+ Shukra rules Rahu-10 in Tula-10th-navamsha
Shukra-11 lagnesha rules
10th-from-Chandra = Tula lagna
Shani-Shukra bhukti = 2005 = elected Bundeskanzler
Shukra-11 occupies the mysterious, undisclosed
- the participants and their assets involved in economic
agreements (11) may be fully or partly undisclosed
Shukra-11 activates [uchcha] Shani-1 in
the emotionally dignified , social-ordering, leadership-seeking; 10th-from-Chandra.
Marketplace activities have a controlling influence in the career.
Shani duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
* Śaśaka Yoga
- Shani-Tula [uchcha] * overburdened agreements * restricted leverage * mandatory bargaining * strict rules for
making agreements * structural compression upon kidney-pancreas
rigidly regulated match-making * must form socially approved partnerships * must honor the lowest-common-denominator in
deal-making * mandatory fairness * must normalize social justice * unyielding obligatory diplomacy * must advocate for equity * exchanges must be lawful * must continue conventional negotiations * scarce trading resources * maintainer of old bargains
Shani in Bhava-1 * steady time-structured personality * mature conduct *
must produce under
pressure * strictly orderly movement * regimented appearance * grim determination to survive * tense competition * muscular fatigue
* required activity drills * chronically impeded
self-expression * bodily
seizures * identified with heavy responsibility * resists unnecessary change * often looks older * lives to work * elders preserve
CAREER - SHANI
Yogakaraka Shani activates 4-nation + 5 politics.
Shani-Tula [uchcha] * Śaśaka Yoga occupies
the emotionally dignified , social-ordering, leadership-seeking;
Chandra-Makara-Draco, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- bhava-3 = the emotionally-motivated traditionalism,
family lineage conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history
remembering, acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- bhava-4 = the emotional authenticity of in-the-body
feelings represented by sensitive, receptive, absorptive
As of 2019, AKM = the longest ruling top-level political leader in modern Europe.
Germany Bundeskanzlerin 1954-
Angela Merkel = a patriotic German
an explicit exponent of Christian principles (via her Christian Democratic Union party)
is nevertheless committed to justice for non-Christians and non-Germans
living in Germany.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
Rahu rules Svatika lagna
- Pūrvāṣāḍhā harmony diplomacy *
* shimmering illusion of wisdom * craving for philosophical principle
* mirage of generous patronage * extraordinary theory * extravagant preaching * unorthodox approach to higher truth *
mask of global humanism * fascinating doctrine *
over-reaching catechisms * fabulous proselytism * seeks special importance via
apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of philosophical belief * seeks privilege via
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in svabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter = glamorous
writing * exotic photography
* unusual journalistic reporting * thrilling announcements * unorthodox
commentary * mesmerizing messaging * craves
publication * ambitious
sibling-cousins * mixed-culture collaborative teams * desire for
conversations * over-reaching commerce * exciting gestures * opportunistic approach to manufacturing
* entranced by information technology *
explanations * fascinating evangelism * seeks privilege via
* amplified competition * magnified championship * exotic pursuits * tricky innovation * opportunistic brother-warriors * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of dynamic energy * hypnotic attack * passion for engines * craves hot movement * invasive force of cross-cultural mixing
Rahu in bhava-3 =
amplified, opportunistic dialogs
into Budha + Guru + Ketu-9= energizes, motivates, propels international guidance roles (9)
mixed-and-mingled paradigm of belief ==
occupies the privacy seeking, sanctuary-providing 12th-from-Chandra.
- Under AKM's leadership, millions of foreign [Rahu] refugees (12) have entered
Rahu drishti into Shukra-Simha-11, Budha-Mithunaya [svakshetra]-9,
Guru-Mithunaya-9 == hunger for economic prosperity
Ketu * * kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
* dissociates from conversation * incomplete messages * empty instructions * absent from discussion * wandering mentality * fragmented signals * not limited by conventional talk * dialog of liberation * ignores normal business * forgives the sibling-cohort * incoherent scripts * releases a plant-green cloud of explanatory gestures into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * disinterested in credenda * wandering worldview * disengaged from faith doctrine * disregards theory * liberating philosophy * irrelevance of patriarchal dogma * ambivalence toward conventional convictions * spacey father * weird beliefs * ignores the ordinary understandings * incoherent ideology * unless other graha in 9, may prefer to live free from father-figures
* miscalculations * incoherent references * empty talk * unsustainable explanations
* irrational statements * chats about non-existent events *
spacey sibling-cohort * apathetic evangelism * incomplete details *
witty misnomers * vacuous plans * unfulfilled deliveries * illogical messaging
liberation via mental surrender * for
commercial nativities, may dissolve the cooperative team
* misunderstandings * unsustainable convictions * abandons empty theories * believes in non-existence
* vacuous catechism * wandering teachers * apostasy * wisdom of
surrender * incomplete
comprehension * doctrines of impermanence * Other-Worldly viewpoint
* walks away in disbelief * liberating philosophy
* for wifely nativities, Ketu may release the dhavakaraka
CAREER - KETU
classroom-9 occupies the emotionally conflicted
- ailments and injuries related to the paradigm of belief, to the
father, to patronage