* Pushana-vana *Antyabha
births of a feminine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
Pashu the Pastor is delicately attuned to the
signals of the animal kingdom.
Hearing [Budha] the voices of mineral, plant, animal, and human worlds,
Antyabha-born often work
for the welfare of all creatures. Many
veterinarians and animal-welfare activists are Revatika-born. These way-showers are also found
in all aspects of music and dancing, producing melodies, beats, and lyrics.
Whatever the Pashu folk say, others will follow and believe.
For those born into the
Budha-ruled paradigm of Antyabha, siblings,
cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors,
managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group, publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters, writers, scripts, plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet, news-media, conferences, committees, discussions, travel itineraries, and
texts -- and beasts of every description - may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of stars clustered near
Zeta Piscium. Their purpose is to
shepherd the flocks in safe passage,
calling them to follow with an imaginative, sweet sound and
Revatika ladies expresses the natural tension between Busy Bantering
Budha and Guiding Generous Guru. Commercially oriented Budha is
a master of writing, reporting, cinema, and detailed communication. Kumara naturally
matches the vibration of chatty students and a younger
audience. Yet, Brihaspati much prefers to preach on broad-scope topics, ideology and inclusive doctrine.
Revatika-born often find themselves in shepherding
roles that require delivering a message to their herd of followers. The
usual delivery style is musical, oratorical, or imagistic-imaginative, but
any method of Showing the Way may be chosen. Pashu the Pastor combines a
broad humanistic vision with a beckoning repeating signal frequency
such as a slogan, a jingle, or a melody.
Themes of pastoral guidance, musical or imagistic messaging, and
benevolent outreach to all creatures may contextualize Revatika's
terrestrial experience. Applies also to
Chandra in Revatika-Pashu .
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde (1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 101
"... defect in hearing.
the native is a person of clean morals
She is fond of pets and animals.
She is a very good housekeeper
Her face is laughing, always with dimples,
ET promo photo for A Place in the Sun, 1950
Distinctive features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Surya-Kumbha * Arka
* the radiator * radio * brightly charismatic confidence of
Center-stage Surya radiates through the linking networked connecting rashi of
- Surya in bhava-12
* center of Other-Worlds * brightly
contemplative * focus on seclusion * invisible light-source provides private guidance
intuitive entitlements * brilliant in research * backroom politics * intelligence for interior prayer *
eye on creative imagination *
sparkling center of the sanctuary * radiant clairsentient drama * father may be isolated or
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * gestures conduct the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama * skillful game-player * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals * narrative of power-politics * recites love poems * describes divine romance
* confidently progressive * bright warrior * moves in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * creatively intelligent brother-figures * self-reflexive political pursuits * champion of brilliant ideals * competitive father-figure * entitled to conquer * focused on winning * radiantly pioneering
Surya-12 rules bhava-6 = jealousy, toxic conditions
Dad = an international (12) art salesman Surya-yuti-Budha.
Dad's business was financed in Golders Green, London.
After moving to Los Angeles to escape the Nazi
regime, Dad maintained a gallery shop in the lobby of the upmarket Beverly
Hotel. His other revenue stream = his daughter's cinema work.
CAREER - SURYA
Surya + Mangala + Budha occupy the dramatic, entitled, celebrated
Surya in bhava-12
rogesha ++ ++ casts
drishti into 6 creating a protective Harsha Yoga
Surya rogesha supervises injuries, accidents,
Surya rogesha rules
- heart = congestive cardiac condition
According to Wikipedia," In November 2004, Taylor
announced that she had been diagnosed with
congestive heart failure, a progressive condition in which the heart is too weak to pump sufficient blood throughout the body, particularly to the lower extremities: the ankles and feet.
She has broken her back five times, had both
of her hips replaced, survived a benign
brain tumor operation, skin cancer, and has faced life-threatening bouts with pneumonia twice. She is reclusive and sometimes fails to make scheduled appearances due to illness or other personal reasons. She now uses a wheelchair and when asked about it she said that she has
osteoporosis and was born with
Chandra * matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
Chandra-Tula * comforted by ritual negotiation of agreements * sensitive to balance * needs to trade
- Chandra in Viśākha-Rādhā * soothed by expansive shocks * protectors of widening energy channels * needs root-splitting growth surge
- Chandra in
classroom-8 * comfortable with crisis * familiar with catastrophe * unpredictable mother * feels the pulse of cyclical rebirth * soothed by secrecy * revolutionary sentiment *
accustomed to frequent upheaval * seeks deeply rhythmic initiation
* acculturated to exploration * occult sensitivities * needs eruptive energies * nourished by non-disclosure * emotionally attuned to trauma * undulating shakti-shocks * mother may be a mystic, healer, concealer, agent of disguise
Mom = Sara
Warmbrodt (born in Kansas, 1895-1994). Before her children were
born, ERT's mother had been an accomplished stage actress. Mom worked under the stage name of Sara
Sothern. Chandra activates 5-theatre
Although her performing career ended after marriage, The Momager remained connected to the drama
managed young Elizabeth's career as
a full-time occupation. Chandra activates 3rd-from-3rd talent-management.
CAREER - CHANDRa
Chandra activates Guru-Karkata [uchcha]
- vidya-pati 5-charisma
- bhava-5 = politics, romance, gambling, fame
Chandra-8 pulse produced a multi=decade flow of high-drama (5) RECYCLINGS * IDENTITY RENEWALS * REJUVENATION * SHOCKS
MARRIAGE partnership emotional equity support expectations
Four weddings within Shani Mahadasha, age 18-27
marriages often function as trauma-healing response
The relatively brief durations of the alliances =
- bhava-2 treasuries, bank-account, family heritage, language, face, voice
- Meza = new beginnings, masculine force, championship, domination
- lifepartner-1 = hotel heir +
socialite Conrad Hilton
- Enduring only 8-months = abusive, dominating relationship,
impacted by CH's complex sexuality ++ luxurious
wealth + sensual proclivities, both sexual and alcoholic
- Mangala ashtangata harana-12
++ kuja dosha ++
8th-from 7th from
Chandra-in-bhava-8 = 2nd-from-Chandra
- bhava-9 patriarchy, doctrine, father-figures, paradigm of belief
- Vṛścika = penetrating energies, transformation of identity,
British actor Michael Wilding
- father-figure (ERT age 19 + MW age 39)
- Said to have been a manipulative,
controlling, abusive relationship
3rd-from 7th from
- bhava-4 home, parenting, real-estate, protections, security
- Mithunaya = business, scripts, communications, sales, advertising
- lifepartner-3 = commercial
promoter Avrom Hirsch
Goldbogen a.k.a. Mike Todd
- (ERT age 24 + MT age 47) third marriage for both parties.
Enduring for 13 months before MT's tragic death, was
said to have been a media-oriented alliance which
successfully promoted ERT's career
10th-from 7th from
- bhava-11 = earnings, friendship, community, goals
- Makara = public reputation, dignity, lawfulness
- lifepartner-4 famed singer
Edwin Tisch a.k.a.
- crooner Eddie Fisher was Mike Todd's best friend.
- shaming-scandal due to
Fisher being married to ERT's best friend (11) at the time of the affair
5th-from 7th from
- bhava-6 conflict, divorce, disagreement, addictions
- Simha = celebrity, drama, flamboyance
- lifepartner-5 =
international celebrity Welsh dramatist
- In addition to being a superbly gifted Shakespearean actor,
Burton was a severely addicted alcoholic who died of the drink age
- As a super-celebrity couple, ERT + RB
became a staple of the tabloid magazine
industry. Their high-profile marital conflict, divorce, remarriage, and
second divorce, created a publicity engine which greatly promoted both of their Hollywood careers.
- Burton's Simha-Chandra contacts ERT navamsha R-K
- bhava-1 identity, personality, appearance = contains the beautiful,
sensual, passionate pair
- Meena = imagination, fantasy, bedroom, private environments
- lifepartner-6= re-marriage to Richard Burton
= hyper-publicized [Rahu] +
short-lived (Shukra randhresha)
7th-from 7th from
- bhava-8 mystery, camouflaged arrangements = contains
- Tula = deal-making, agreements, alliances, deal-making, trades
- lifepartner-7 = politician
30-year elected-office career USA Senator
- ERT reported that after the excitement of Warner's election campaign
had ended, the life of a political wife = dull and
- Benefitting from the publicity of his exceptionally famous
lifepartner-2, Warner subsequently held his Senate seat for 5 terms =
- the union would appear to have had secretive origins
2nd-from 7th from
- bhava-3 commercial business, sibling relationships, teamwork,
- Urisha = sensual pleasures, treasury, assets, face, eyes
Larry Fortensky = building construction outdoor equipment operator. In
her memoires, ERT said that Mr. Fortensky suffered from Obsessive
Compulsive Disorder which he self-medicated.
- ERT age 59 + LF age 39.
rules 3. Fabulous media-hype wedding at the Neverland
Ranch home of ERT's dear friend King of Pop 1958-2009 Thriller
Michael J. Jackson
- The union endured legally for five years. Mr. Fortensky
suffered frequent mental-health events (3). He was alienated from
his family. Despite receiving largesse from ERT, he was reported to
suffer perpetual financial distress.
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
* vigorous community activism * warrior for economic progress
* proactive linking * push
toward regulated systems * pursues profitable roles * spearhead of mass interconnectivity * futuristic thrust * dominating energy in social networking * conquest of marketplace
interactions * champion of distributed associations
- Mangala in bhava-12 [ Kuja Dosha]
* drive toward privacy * pursuit of inner guidance
* invaders from distant lands
* hyperactive ancestors * restless sanctuary * fights isolation * clairsentient dynamics * invisible conquests * aggressive phantoms * innovative research * progressive action in distant lands * imaginative discovery
* kinetic creativity * glorious innovator * high-energy confidence * dynamic genius * dominating force joins willful charm * competitive politics * brilliant winner * physically active father-figure * vigorous theatrical display
* proactive communications * energized signaling * dynamic
reporting * clipped speech patterns * abrupt announcements *
masculine messaging patterns * pushes toward direct commands *
forward thrusting gestures * incisive speech * forceful
CAREER - MANGALA
Mangala [ashtangata harana]-12
creates a significant kuja
Surya + Mangala + Budha occupy the dramatic, celebrated
- 2 Family, heritage, assets.
- ERT hailed from a wealthy family. Her father was an international
art dealer with a gallery in the Beverly Hills Hotel. The source of the art was
international, of complex provenance (12).
- 9 paradigm of belief.
- vigorous participation in the international (12)sangha (9). ERT was active with Jewish political and charitable
Mangala in bhava-12
- Emotional issues
gravitating into physical distress.
- Weight fluctuations (Chandra-8)
- Likely undiagnosed food allergies.
Budha * jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
* connecting communications * systematic pronouncements * articulation of social-scientific networks * descriptive inter-webbed definitions * diagrams the marketplace linkages * futuristic conversations * messages about communities *
discusses economic transactions * explains social participation linkage * large-scale logic * skilled weaving * deft knitting * hands-arms-shoulders make connective gestures
- Budha in bhava-12
* narrative of mental sanctuary * talks about quietude * commerce of the hermitage * discusses interior spiritual guidance * speaks from invisible location * instructions on reflective contemplation *
detailed descriptions of intimate privacy * diagrams the astral inner terrain * explainer of quiet prayer * imaginative siblings * communication with distant worlds * delivers information about clairsentience *
skillfully defines the dreamworld * logical visions
* amusing explanations * entertaining chatter * central roles in communication * brightly clear descriptions * dramatic enunciation * confidently delivers instruction * articulation of radiant certainty * political messenger * talkative father-figures
* competitive communications * scripted actions * impatient conversations * potential for sexualized messaging * penetrating explanations * direct instruction * signals forward action * pioneering movement * outspoken opinions * talkative brother-figures
CAREER - BUDHA
Surya + Mangala + Budha occupy the dramatic, celebrated
Busy Budha [ashtangata harana] activates
- 4-home, stability
- 7- contracts, alliances - contains Ketu-7
- Mithunaya-4 = charitable, celebrity, humanitarian, philosophical
drishti-into-6 Simha = talks about divorce, publicizes injustice
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
- Guru-Karkata [uchcha] * big shelters * various caretakers * many provisions * benevolent routines * believes in defense * permission to protect * expansive patriotism * broad understanding of local cultures * develops gardens * prosperous settlements * multiple dwellings * many patronizing parent-figures
- Guru in bhava-5
* much creativity * many intelligences * many entitlements * numerous games
* diverse entertainments * many romances * extensive self-glorification * children identified with paradigmatic beliefs * expansion of political display * development of drama *
optimistic in speculations * patron of creative performance * in a wifely
nativity, husbandly-companion may be a game-player
CAREER - BRIHASPATI
Generous Guru activates
- bhava-1 = identity, physical appearance
- bhava-10 career, public recognition
Dhanus-10 = 3rd-from-Chandra = management, administration,
meetings, scripts, schedules.
- Guru lagnesha also karmesha
- Throughout her drama career, including magazine photo-shoots and
film promotional events, ERT was known for being on time, and
Mutual drishti between lagnesha-[uchcha] Guru-5 ++ Rahu-1
- much amplifies the generosity of
- During the later decades of her life, ERT was widely known for her
philanthropic AIDS activism on behalf of ostracized, suffering,
stigmatized gay men.
- Extensive charitable giving
- In her later decades during Shukra
Mahadasha + Surya Mahadasha + Chandra Mahadasha, ERT became a tireless charitable supporter of the
impoverished, and ostracized victims of the AIDS disease.
Guru lagnesha karmesha = identity, public reputation, dignity
- Without a single professional drama lesson, ERT was able to project the
force of her personality (1) into her glamorous unconventional
profession ([uchcha] Shukra-yuti-Rahu-1).
- Her personal life (1) with her many romances (5) and marriages
[Shukra] was integrated into an iconic femme-fatale high
visibility public role (10).
boundary-breeching opportunistic Rahu-1 with expansive, optimistic,
- extraordinary dramatic amplification of the stunningly beautiful
appearance ++ drama, romance, fame, brilliant performance, fashion
marriage ceremonies. Guru dhava-karaka indicates husband(s).
Lagnesha karmesha [uchcha] Guru-5 = magnificent mineral-body
- In the era of color cinematography (and well before the era of
colored contact-lenses!) ERT's best-known (10th-from-Chandra)
feature = her dazzling violet-colored eyes.
Not a classic stage actress. She rarely performed off
ERT's close-ups featuring eyes, lacquered hair-styles, and
cosmetic face-paint, were key to her exotic dramatic persona.
- ERT acted only in cinema which
could close-up on her body, face-and-eyes, and usually form-fitting
- She also flourished as a
close-up photographic fashion-model.
Shukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
kalatra-karaka (wifely companion)
[ Malavya Yoga]
- [Revati] Shukra-Meena [uchcha] * appreciation of music * likes fantasy * often looks beautiful * envisions harmony * prefers an imaginative partner * attracted to dreamy artists * intuitively balanced designs * sensual feet * bargains for sanctuary * enjoys
symbolic clairsentience * contemplative aesthetic
* seeks pleasure via handsome embodiment * enjoys the company of women * graciously attractive appearance * active style of balancing *
pursues adjustable arrangements * appreciation of muscular vitality * pleasing designs to adorn
the head * aesthetic of new life * physical exercise to balance the brain * identified with
brokerage * seeks the sweet midpoint of dynamic negotiations *
energetic pursuit of equity
* identified with acts of diplomacy * bargains vigorously for fair exchange * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may be an athlete-innovator-pioneer
* sweetened adventure * gracious ambition * appreciation for opportunities * thrilling negotiations * passionate sensuality * over-reaching agreements *
exceptional beauty * enjoys cultural mixing * barrier-bending relationships * unorthodox arrangements * diplomatic equity balances exhilarating chance * risk-rewarding contracts * unconventionally attractive * pleasantly mesmerizing appearance * prefers exciting partners
CAREER - SHUKRA
Urisha-3 commercial success (3)
= designing and selling social-mobility marker luxury
Fascinating, mesmerizing RAHU-1
= high-profile fascinating glamorous beauty
bhava-3 = cinema, cohort, ensemble groups, photographs,
magazines, advertising, messaging = revolutionary, emotionally turbulent, perpetually transformative,
3-magazines = constant news stories about ERT's marital disputes,
divorces, drug addictions, ailments.
despite high pressure socially + health stress, ERT's long life
(Shani-8) was perceived by the fascinated [Rahu] public as magnificently excessive
Her iconic FABULOUS image represented having it all,
with unlimited expansion ([uchcha] Guru) of romance, children, desirable
roles, fashions, applause
IDENTITY + REPUTATION * 10
Stunning Beauty ++ Shocking Risk
super-beautiful, mesmerizingly attractive Shukra-yuti-Rahu
rules Thula 10th navamsha
- highly amplified [uchcha] Shukra-ruled
attraction * akarshana
- For decades in the western popular press, ERT was hailed as
the most beautiful woman in the world
- Similar entitlement later ascribed to Devdas 1973- drama-fashion
Aishwarya Rai .
Ring of Fire 1932-2003 rockabilly
, who was born one day previous to ERT . Although JC was not a beauty
icon, his persona emitted a similarly sensual mix of
= mutual drishti = [uchcha] Guru
narrative of accusation shaming-scandals, contentious litigations, medical
suffering, and other RAHU-MAGNIFIED imbalances formed a key element of her lifelong iconic influence.
- ERT's elite (10) decades-long top celebrity status
derived from her beauty + dramatic talent along with public fascination
[Rahu] regarding the rapid turnover of her marriages +
extramarital seduction scandals [Rahu].
Hollywood Tabloid profile = VIXEN (Arudra) *
WIDOW-MAKER (6/8) * HOME-WRECKER
the emotionally catalytic, identity-transformative, widow-maker, revolutionary, emotionally turbulent, perpetually transformative,
HEALTH EMOTIONAL 6/8
= occupies 6th-from-Chandra
dusthamsha angles toward Chandra
- physicalized identity-1 = inherently adversarial to emotional well-being.
- The more exciting became the high-visibility public roles, the
more compromised became basic security, comforting
- Also a growth-challenge for motherhood [Chandra] during a multi-decade
cinematic production career.
HEALTH PHYSICAL randhresha 6/8 from Chandra-8
ERT suffered from painful disease conditions throughout her
adulthood, including spinal scoliosis.
- Her miseries included multiple divorces (6) + other
ERT liberally self-medicated with alcohol +
- She was known as a regular customer of rehabilitation
SURGERIES * nearly 40 surgeries
challenges = nearly 40 surgeries ranging from hip replacements to the removal of a brain tumor.
[uchcha] Shukra = relationships, pleasures = in
The tension between
Chandra-8 and Shukra-Rahu-1 provides many emotionally motivated disorders
including compulsive formal marriage
rather than more commonplace, more relaxed informal sexual arrangements (Shukra-Rahu)
. According to ERT, she usually demanded a marriage contract from
any sexual partner.
imbalance between important identity with the interests of the
spouse (Shukra-1) vs personal therapeutic transformative change (8).
Sweets-seeking Shukra occupies the emotionally
conflicted and self-medicating
suggests behavioral addictions or substance
along with notable lifetime disease and pain
- toxic, emotionally-adversarial relationships [Shukra]
- conflict-numbing sweetening practices
- Rahu adds compulsiveness
Rahu-Shukra expanded by Guru drishti into
- When Professor
Bhrigu's classroom is located in 6th-from any lagna, matters of that lagna become conflicted in reference to Shukra's empowerments of luxury, sensuality, beauty, and
- For ERT, the site of conflict is self-medication to address various types of
psycho-physical pain (suffering based in Chandra's quest to discover) .
COMMERCE * luxury goods
businesswoman ruler of 3-[uchcha] Shukra ++ ambitious-Rahu-1
- Mutual aspect of Shukra-influenced-Rahu +++ [uchcha] Guru
- product-line theme of excessive sensual luxury
JEWELS * PEFUMES * LUXURY * mesmerizing SPARKLING attractions
Among the significations of Shukra = the many fascinating [Rahu] sensualities of her public career = marriages,
treasures, luxuries, jewels, perfumes, fine textiles, attractions
* all of these contributed empowerments and allure to ERT's product
lines. Following a super-successful drama career, her commercial career
was also superb.
Shani * duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
- Shani-Makara-Draco * heavy old institutions
* obliged to conform to the time-clock * rigidly ranked class-systems * strict
regimes * pressure to complete socially required duties *
structural compression upon knees-calves-skeleton *
strictly imposed protocols * must normalize old rules * unyielding pressure of
public judgment *
class-conscious elders * punitive
regulators * must endure proletarian manners * must continue disciplined work * scarce building resources * maintainer of old hierarchies
- Shani in Bhava-11 [svabhava] (beneficial)
* steady time-structured achievements * must maintain connections * sustained effort toward realistic aims * must regulate economic linkage * cautiously conventional accomplishments * class-conscious social network * chronic pressure on nerves-skin * few friendships * limited revenues * works hard for earnings * resists new associations * supports lawful distribution systems * accepts marketplace rules * salary worker fatigue *
rigidly dutiful socialite roles * elders maintain community responsibilities
CAREER - SHANI
- the brilliant, dramatic 5th-from-Chandra
- Shani in Bhava-11
occupies the parental, home-based, established, foundational
- bhava-12 Kumbha
- bhava-12 = hospitals, stupor, sleep, sanctuary, invisibility,
Shani mahadasha * age
8 until age 27
Harshly time-scheduled youth
earnings-driven Shani 10th
drishti into Chandra-8
- Mother = theatrical-performance taskmaster
- former stage actress Sara Sothern = mom = ERT's relentless
Shani-11 drishti upon
unconditional-love Chandra-5 = harsh early parenting with conditional
on basis of material production.
- Generating her own children on the
expected time-schedule (early 20's) was also a performance
expectation in her era.
- She did the work.
Shani = discipline of craft, structure of
- Child-actress ERT began her serious, sober, demanding, and
work at age 7, in the early portion of Shani Mahadasha.
Other children were reading stories in
ERT was working full time in cinema studios.
ERT often claimed that she never had a childhood.
- As an adult, ERT bonded with those who shared her
missing-childhood resentments. Among her best friends later in life
= King of Pop 1958-2009 Thriller
Michael J. Jackson
who began full-time performance contract work at age-5.
- ERT claimed that unlike most celebrities, she understood and
respected working-class people,
including her final husband the construction equipment operator. Her
empathy arose from childhood experience of relentless discipline and
sleep deprivation enforced by the timeclock.
ERT suffered lifelong emotional tension of conditional-approval
IMPACT OF Shani drishti
Shani in Bhava-11
in somber, hard-working Makara
- discipline required to earn emotional
- childhood labor
Shani drishti constricts 1 +
5 + 8
bhava-1 Shukra-Rahu = fascinating beauty, thrilling boundary-breeching attractions = 8th-from-Chandra
bhava-5 expansive lagnesha karmesha [uchcha] Guru =
containing Tula-Chandra = familiar-face, mothering, comfort, creativity +++
ERT's Work ethic was
widely respected in the film industry during her professional years.
The talented child matured into a beguiling teenager then a splendidly beautiful woman.
Yet the work habits remained soberly responsible.
drishti upon Chandra-8 = work to earn approval of her mom Sara, the
stage mother + task-master.
- Mom remained
as an agent of structure + creativity until mom died aged 99.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- [Uttarabhadra] Rahu-Meena * shimmering illusion of
immersion * craving for symbolic guidance * extravagant imagination * mirage of dreamlike wisdom *
mesmerizing aura of concealing fog * mask of Other-Worldly wisdom *
fascinating prayers * extraordinary ancestor guides * fabulous clairsentience *
intriguing sleep-states * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not
authentic) attributes of deep trance * exceptional private intuition * unorthodox interior guidance *
seeks privilege via
Rahu in bhava-1
for fleshly vitality * in svabhava of Competitive Kuja, the Shadowy Specter
seeks privilege via glamorous physical visage *
extraordinary athletic action * outsider who cleverly insinuates into a noble identity * smoky, oily aura * desires competitive advantage *
exceptionally recognizable appearance * exhilarating force of nature * thrilling champion
of non-standard lifestyles * social mobility via dynamic movement * powerful
personality * innovative behavior challenges
existing norms * culturally mixed self-image * embodies exciting new
energies * self-promotion via blood-and-birth * double agent *
over-reaching ambition for empowered individuality * craves special importance * trespasses cultural
limitations of race-class-creed-gender *
fascinating figure * may
represent a cult of personality
* amplified attractions * magnified beauty * exotic taste
partners * opportunistic
feminine-figures * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance
of luxurious pleasure * strange-and-wonderful designs * thrilling
relationships * barrier-bending brokerage * unusual
contracts * hypnotic arrangements * gracious balance of cross-cultural mixing * entrancing music
CAREER - RAHU
mutual-drishti with [uchcha] Guru-1
* allowed her to break most marriage conventions [Rahu] and look good doing it
([uchcha] Shukra + [uchcha] Guru).
Shukra-yuti-Rahu the Amplifier
* The mutual aspect of Rahu-Guru naturally expands [Guru] and mottles [Rahu] an aura [Guru] of
speckled bright light around her.
[uchcha] Guru-5 karmesha ++ quick ascending Rahu-Meena-1
= mutual aspect
- ERT held the focus of cinematic limelight
- she played to the camera
- focus upon her physical
visage endured from her early childhood until her
dematerialization age 85.
SHIMMERING beauty [uchcha]
After the Shani Mahadasha age
8-27 and the subsequent Budha Mahadasha
28-45, ERT remained in the public eye
-- even when most actresses of
her vintage had long since retired.
TABOO-BENDING, FASCINATING, ENTRANCING RAHU
ERT's lifestyle remained
ERT's remarkable ability to break marriage contracts was
considered scandalous yet utterly fascinating to the audience for her
films and fashion modeling. The next generation of American women who married in the
1960's and later were able to divorce-and-remarry with ease, due in part
to the pioneering imagery generated by ERT.
Ketu * chidra-karaka
* humbly dissociates from accusatory complaints * incomplete service * empty disagreements * odd arguments * not limited by stigmatized conditions * ignores restriction on helpfulness * eccentric service to the disadvantaged * releases a living green cloud of servitude into the misty abyss , not limited
by stigmatized status
- Ketu in
classroom-7 * equably ambivalent toward agreements * absentee advocates * disregards contractual loyalties
disinterested in mutuality * wanders from the middle-balance * irrelevance of equity * surrenders
* abandons the usual covenants * ignores advice * incoherent promises * liberation via
surrendered negotiations * unless other graha in 7, may prefer to live free from
CAREER - KETU
Much of the intrigue surrounding ERT as a public figure was due to
the stunning frequency of her high-profile vow-breaking. Ketu in