Asresas * Naga * Uraga * Azreshasha *
Aayilyam * Bhujamaghabha
births of a masculine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Budha-ruled paradigm of Uraga, siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors,
managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group, publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters,
plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet,
news-media, conferences, committees,
discussions, travel itineraries,
and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Hydra. Their purpose
is to hold securely, twist, and control.
Call to Roots
Budha-ruled Asresas are typically
storytellers. They are protective, parentally concerned, emotionally
patriotic and often xenophobic, Naga-born harken to the old
ways, the familiar rhythms, the folk stories which bind an ethno-cultural people to their roots. Azresa have a particular genius for evoking ancestral guilt, ethnic
narratives, and ancient
Azresa have a particular genius for evoking ethnic narratives
and ancient resentments.
Emotionally engaged and gesturing [Budha] in their messaging style,
Hydra-born are often
accomplished writers in literary genre
ranging from political speech-scripters to parenting advice to folktale raconteurs. They
specialize in tropes of root-culture, customs and habits, protection of the
genetic stock, stabilization of the place of settlement, and
defense of a way of life.
Bhujamaghabha speak the stories of a people in their land.
It is the tale of a beginning in the watery mists, travel by ship, the
struggle to farm and build, the cry for protection of a parental god,
and finally the rooted possession of their place. Hydra-born are natural
environmentalists who prefer
conversations about parenthood, ritual worship and holidays, food and
farms, schools, roads and housing, with an emphasis on ensuring continuity
of culture. Depending upon the condition of parental Chandra, Azlesa fathers
may bind their children closely.
In leadership roles, the Naga-born may communicate in a
swaying, hypnotic jargon, talking in the familiar folk style, appealing to the base layers of the society,
recalling an ancient past. Their sentimental audience is rapt with feeling. Their rhetoric is soothing, repetitive, simple, and homey, like a parental
lullaby, soothing the baby's cries.
Once lulled, the Naga's quarry may be bound and captured, lashed to the safe
place. It is a bondage ritual, repeated to ensure that nourishment can continue and ethnic customs can repeat in an unbroken, rhythmic flow.
Asresas-born may be found in socially powerful messaging roles. They come to
prominence when a tribe is weakened at
the root and feeling vulnerable. An ancient racial
narrative is invoked. This storyline may beseech a people to strap
themselves to the land and waters which give sustenance. Its clarion call
rallies the fyrd, the farmers' army, the simple folk's defense of their
habits, their sustenance. To this place they are bound by hunger, by
vulnerability, by a need for protection.
Themes of tight bindings, holding to roots, emotional restraint, and
defense of ancient folkways may contextualize Naga's
terrestrial experience. Applies also to Chandra in Azlesa-Naga.
QUOTATION from: Shil-Ponde.(1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 82.
"Outstanding characteristic of these people
They are awkward and gauche in their manners
and are not quick to profit by their mistakes
because of their inability to adapt themselves to their surroundings
and their apparent reluctance to be gracious or kind to others.
This attitude militates against success in life
These people should live less introspectively
They should cultivate the habit of doing things for others."
official Kremlin photo
Lenin's purported true love Apollinariya Yakubova.
a Communist indoctrinator and leader of the London movement. Lenin proposed marriage to Apollinariya Yakubova, but she declined.
Biographical Events matched to the
* age 2 until age 12
Chandra Mahadasha * age 2 until age 12
11-Apr-1870 Earth-birth in Simbirsk, Ulyanovsk Oblast, Russia *
Mangala Mahadasha * age 12 until age 19
12-Jan-1886 (VL age 16) grieved decease of father
* Mangala-Budha bhukti * pitrimaraka Budha rules 7th-from-9th
May-1887 (VL age 17) grieved decease of elder brother Sasha, who was executed for crime of sedition, attempted assassination of Tsar Alexander-3
* Mangala-Zukra bhukti * Zukra activates 7th-from-11th-from-Chandra
* age 19 until age 37
May-1890 (VL age 20) by
extraordinary arrangements (negotiated by his schoolteacher mother) VL
received a diploma in Law from a
university that he did not attend. Lenin had been dismissed
from Kazan U. but received a college level law degree from St. Petersburg
U., where his mother lived * Rahu-Rahu svabhukti * Rahu-1 special
(VL age 27) sentenced to three years low-security exile in Siberia *
Rahu-Shani bhukti * Shani rules 8-sudden changes
Mar 1897 forward (VL
age 27) lived out the sentence in a rented room of a peasant hut, writing extensive correspondence, translating documents and enjoying the outdoors
* Rahu-Budha bhukti * Budha writing, publications, translation
10-Jul-1898 (VL age 28) exchanged marriage vows with Comrade Nadezhda Konstantinovna "Nadya" Krupskaya during exile.
Nadya also was serving a sentence of exile, and she brought her mother along to make a family home. * Rahu-Budha
bhukti * Budha rules Mithuna 7th-navamsha
Feb-1902 until Apr-1905
Mahadasha * age 37 until age 53
1909 (VL age 39) meets in Paris a great romantic love, Inessa Armand
* Guru-Shani bhukti* Shani activates Zukra-Kumbha-8, a secret love
25-Jul-1916 (VL age
the decease of mother * Guru-Zukra
bhukti * Zukra gives effect of Shani ruler of 2nd-from-Chandra
1917 (VL age 47) October Revolution * Guru-Zukra
bhukti * Zukra-8 rules 11 mass-participation events
Aug-1918 (VL age 48) second assassination attempt. Twice shot
and badly injured. (Lead bullets remained in his body until his death age 53.)
* Guru-Surya bhukti * maraka Surya produces effects of rogesha Budha
1920 (VL age 50) grieves the death of his lover of 10 years, Inessa Armand, of cholera
* Guru-Rahu chidradasha
1921 (VL age 51) five million Russians die of famine, at least partly due to Lenin's
* Guru-Rahu chidradasha
1922-23 (VL age 52-53) a series of strokes cause increasing paralysis and pain (poisoning by Stalin is suspected)
* Guru-Rahu chidradasha
Shani Mahadasha * age 53 until decease age 53
21-Jan-1924 (VL age 53) dematerialization via cerebral hemorrhage. Suspected victim of poisoning by
Josef Stalin. * Shani-Shani
svabhukti * maraka Shani activates-7
Distinctive features of the nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Azvini-Surya-Meza * uttama * Suryaya * the supreme one
* brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates through the vital competitive dominating rashi of Mangala
- Surya in bhava-10 *
bright center of hierarchy * confidently governing
* legislative intelligence * focus on social order * regulatory entitlements
* political authority * brilliant career * eye on elite positions *
* sparkling center of the leadership drama * father may be a
* confidently progressive * bright warrior * moves in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * creatively intelligent brother-figures *
self-reflexive political pursuits * champion of brilliant ideals * competitive father-figure * entitled to conquer * focused on winning * radiantly pioneering
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort *
discursive father-figure * gestures conduct the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama * skillful game-player * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals * narrative of power-politics * recites love poems * describes divine romance
Surya in bhava-10
occupies the defensive, culturally-rooted, seasonal-calendar, routinized, patriotic, ethno-nationalistic, comfort-seeking, home-loving, foundational,
Lenin's father was originally a classroom teacher of maths and physics
(Surya in 4th-from-4th).
- Dad became inspector of
primary schools in Simbirsk.
- He was admired as a champion
national public education for all peoples, education for women, and
access for the poor.
- Dad organized conferences Surya-yuti-Budha
for educators throughout Russia
- Dad vigorously
Surya-yuti-Kuja. supported teacher-training for members of all classes and
matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
Karkata radical lagna
Mom = Maria Alexandrovna Blank, was a well-educated
woman from St. Petersburg.
- She earned a teaching diploma and worked as a
schoolteacher Chandra in
classroom-7 = 4th-from-4.
- She was devoted to parenting, schooling, and promoting the
career of her son.
- Mom's own mother died when she was three years old
husband died suddenly in mid-career of a brain hemorrhage
- all of
her children were imprisoned and/or executed for their political
MARRIAGE emotional support partnership expectations
Factors affecting bhava-7 public contracts
Until his death age 53, Lenin remained officially married to his legal first life-mate, Comrade Nadezhda Konstantinovna .
- Zukra-8 While married, he is said to have conducted several important
affairs du coeur.
- Reportedly he
offered a marriage proposal to a cherished lover, Apollinariya Yakubova. She refused his offer, which according to wife-1 made him depressed and demoralized.
- Another long-term lover died of cholera after 10 years' romance, again without accepting his troth.
- Zukra-8 has no
companion graha, while in navamsha Zukra is constrained by Shani.
- Only one ritual marriage would be expected.
Yet Zukra-8 in
2nd-from-Chandra would have made Lenin expectant of a second marriage.
- Even if navamsha Zukra + Shani gave permission for a second
avowed union, Shani would require that potential to materialize only in elder years.
- Lenin died at 53, too early to
realize Shani's delayed potential.
Although Lenin took several live-in lovers during their long-lasting but
emotionally distant marriage
, Nadya shared his passion for the Revolution
- She accepted his conduct for the good of the Communist cause.
- Each substantially supported the other's career achievements.
- marriage 1-of-1
- Karkata homelife, ethnic rhythms, farming, peasantry, pulse of
life on the land
- bhava-1 personality, appearance, identity, unique attribute
Lenin avowed marriage only once, to an ideological colleague with an
- Nadezhda Konstantinovna
Krupskaya became a powerful leader in schooling (Karkata) for the new
regime, serving as Minister of Education in the Government of the
- The first marriage was preserved for
expedient reasons (Rahu)
- Rahu in bhava-1
indicates the masquerade (Rahu) required by the cult of ethno-moral
personality (Karkata) which was built by his enablers
During Rahu-Shani bhukti, Vladi
met his wife during a banishment to Siberia (Shani-6 jail, crime)
- They married
during the following Rahu-Budha bhukti (Budha rules Mithunaya 7th
- The pair remained publicly bound within the marriage contract
throughout his lifetime
Rahu in bhava-1
the importance of appearance, smoky image, shimmering illusion
- As a party leader and later
as minister of education, Krupskaya became well-known and
- She accompanied
Lenin regularly at public events.
- However, the couple often lived separately (in separate countries) or cohabited with liaisons.
- They produced no children.
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
- Azvini-Mangala-Meza *
moolatrikona 0-18 deg.
* svakshetra * vigorous pursuit of dominance * straightforward dynamic actions * competitive winner * propulsive battering weaponry * push toward conquest * pioneering vitality * hot yang-energy * thrusting force * forward-driving movement *
champion of innovation
- Mangala in bhava-10 *
* drive toward high position * pursuit of social authority *
fights for rank * pushes upward gaining status * invasive regulation * hierarchical dynamics * dominating executive roles * energized governing conquests * champion of leadership elites
* kinetic creativity * glorious innovator * high-energy confidence * dynamic genius * dominating force joins willful charm * competitive politics * brilliant winner * physically active father-figure * vigorous theatrical display
* proactive communications * energized signaling * dynamic reporting * clipped speech patterns * abrupt announcements * champion of vigorous messaging * pushes toward
direct commands * forward thrusting gestures
* incisive speech * forceful
CAREER - MANGALA
"ashy" within 1- degree of Surya
Yogakaraka Mangala in bhava-10
- 10-career, public recognition, commanding positions
- 5- politics, celebrity, glamor, intelligence, romance, royalty
Budha * jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
* innovative communications * pioneering pronouncement * articulation of dynamic movement * discusses physical experience *
vigorous descriptive explanations * growth-challenging conversation * messages about contests * vocabulary of vitality * hands-arms-shoulders send competitive gestures
- Budha in bhava-10 * narrative of leadership
* makes official pronouncements * describes social responsibilities * conversations about policy decisions * talks about maintaining order * explainer of governance * detailed executive announcements * delivers lawful information * chats about social authority * scripted hierarchies * dignified sibling-cohort * reputation for
writing * communications publicity
* amusing explanations * entertaining chatter * central roles in communication * brightly clear descriptions * dramatic enunciation * confidently delivers instruction * articulation of radiant certainty * political messenger * talkative father-figures
* competitive communications * scripted actions * impatient
conversations * potential for sexualized messaging * penetrating explanations
* direct instruction * signals forward action * pioneering movement * outspoken
opinions * talkative brother-figures
CAREER - BUDHA
* Budha slogans activates-3 writing
Russ 1870-1924 Bolshevik
Vladimir Ulyanov Lenin produced easy-to-understand slogans to motivate illiterate revolutionary workers
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
* optimistic about capitalization * big hoard * many voices * many collections * believes in history * doctrine of values fulfillment * permission for pleasure * financial guidance * many cattle * expands the scope of voice-speech-song * multiple treasuries
- Guru in bhava-11
* great friendliness * much networking * much achievement * big social-participation groups * several large assemblies * numerous
revenues * many social-material goals * extensive marketplace linkage * patron of community exchange systems * in a wifely nativity, husbandly-companion may be an earner-socialite-networker
CAREER - GURU
Guru in bhava-11economics,
- 6-enemies, medication, pollution, accusation, crime
- 9-ideology, beliefs, patriarchy, patronage, priestly roles
ruler of 9 occupies 9th-from-9th (11)
the believers' voice of abundant, doctrinal, theoretical,
philosophical, preaching Professor Guru activates
- the emotionally talkative, information-delivering, evangelical, publishing, announcing, script-reading, reporting, conversational,
process-managing communications of
- the emotionally enclosed, sanctuary-seeking, private, retreating, withdrawing, cloistered, imaginative, meditative
Zukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
deal-making, justice, women, equity
* appreciation of social networks * likes knitting-knotting * attracted to marketplace revenues * pleased by large-group
connectivity * prefers a friendly partner * collectivist arrangements * enjoys regulated systems * sweetly gracious within big crowds *
scientific aesthetic * financially balanced economic linkage
- Zukra-8 *
seeks pleasure via occult secrets *
enjoys rejuvenating relationships * balanced healing arts * aesthetic of non-disclosure * camouflaged arrangements * hidden equity * pleasing designs to
adorn the sexual-reproductive organs * sensual sphincters * obscured finance * likes initiation * transformed by feminine-figures * delighted by sudden renewal * pleasant in-laws * appreciation of identity change
CAREER - ZUKRA
- 4-foundations, schooling
- 11 - economics, income, revenues, mass-participation networks
- Zukra also rules Karakamsha 11-Urisha-economics
Due to Zukra-Kumbha
in 2nd-from-Somana-yuti-Ketu-7, Lenin
enjoyed secret romances with several ladies. VL
remained connected to one of his post-marital lovers for 10 years before
her premature death.
Zukra is alone with no companion graha, suggesting only one marriage.
There was no divorce from official partner-1 and he never formally
remarried - due to Zukra solo.
lagna, the believers' voice of abundant, doctrinal, theoretical,
philosophical, preaching Professor Zukra activates
- the emotionally stabilizing, security-seeking, foundational, motherly, nourishing protection of
the patriotic, nationalistic, comfort-seeking, home-loving, foundational,
- the emotionally patronizing, wisdom-seeking, doctrinal,
theoretical, humanistic, fatherly beliefs of
Shani duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
- Shani-Dhanuzya * heavy old doctrines
* class-conscious ideology * conventional beliefs * rigid theories * unyielding dogma *
pressure to accept the common catechesis * weight
of old patronage systems * structural compression upon hips + sacroiliac + sacral plexus
* oppressive priests *
doctrinal rules * must normalize the life-philosophy *
limitations on global travel * slow elder professors * proletarian
* scarce preaching resources
- Shani in Bhava-6 (beneficial) * intrepid * steady time-structured resistance to enemies * must serve the chronic victims * outlasts the adversaries * survives military siege * tense digestion * relentless criticism * constitutional illness-injury * tolerance for servitude * aging physicians *
enduring diseases * service fatigue * helper's burnout * prevents innovative treatments * blocks new medications * professional social workers *
patiently aids the disadvantaged * dutiful healthworker * accepts the rules of
medical institutions * lawfully supports the sick * reliable herbalist * conventional pharmacist * protocols for problematizing * realistic about addiction * accepts abuse * neutral to crime * military discipline * governs the poor * regulates debt * legislates loans
* respected elder of an oppressed sector
CAREER - SHANI
Shani in Bhava-6 activates
- 7-contracts, lawful arrangements, deal-making, partnerships,
- 8- hidden operations, revolution, secrecy, camouflaged
Health Mula-Shani in Bhava-6
lagna, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- the emotionally-motivated traditionalism,
family lineage conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history
remembering, acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- the emotional authenticity of in-the-body
feelings represented by sensitive, receptive, absorptive
Decease promptly following onset of maraka
- "He died suddenly at 6:50 p.m. on Jan. 21, 1924, a few months before his 54th birthday. The cause of death: a massive stroke."
The stroke was preceded by several days of intensely painful seizures.
- Some scholars suspect that Lenin was fatally
poisoned, and the poisoner is believed
the jealous, violently narcissistic, Russ-Soviet 1878-1953 Man-of-Steel
Josef Stalin "Man of Steel".
- Jyotishavidya would suggest that Lenin's
Sarala Yoga probably protected against
fatal poisoning (despite the viciousness of his Mula enemies)
- The material cause of death was more like the same type of
massive cerebral hemorrhage that killed Lenin's father.
- Note VL's visible brain
swelling in photos taken during his final months of life.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
Punarvasu restoration *
shimmering illusion of
security * craving for customary rhythms * risky policing * ambitious home-building * mask of ancestral belonging * extravagant loyalty to the homeland * tantalizing defenses * over-reaching patriotism * fabulous farms * exceptional fisheries * grandiose gardens *passion for oceans * fascinating ethnic routines * marvelous localities * intriguing owned properties * extraordinary cetaceans * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of caretaking * seeks privilege via caretaker parent-roles
Puna-Rahu in bhava-1
for fleshly vitality * in svabhava of Competitive Kuja, the Shadowy Specter
seeks privilege via glamorous physical visage *
extraordinary athletic action * outsider who cleverly insinuates into a noble identity * smoky, oily aura * desires competitive advantage *
exceptionally recognizable appearance * exhilarating force of nature * thrilling champion
of non-standard lifestyles * social mobility via dynamic movement * powerful
personality * innovative behavior challenges
existing norms * culturally mixed self-image * embodies exciting new
energies * self-promotion via blood-and-birth * double agent *
over-reaching ambition for empowered individuality * craves special importance * trespasses cultural
limitations of race-class-creed-gender *
fascinating figure * may
represent a cult of personality
CAREER - RAHU
Ketu * * kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
* formally dissociates from strict regulations * dissolves caste hierarchy * meaningless rules * vacuous laws * walks away from social authority positions * severance from executive roles * not limited by public protocol * ignores conventional structure * disregards class barriers * releases a cold blue cloud of institutional order into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-7 * equably ambivalent toward agreements * absentee advocates * disregards contractual loyalties
disinterested in mutuality * wanders from the middle-balance * irrelevance of equity * surrenders
* abandons the usual covenants * ignores advice * incoherent promises * liberation via
surrendered negotiations * unless other graha in 7, may prefer to live free from
* insecure * foggy sensitivity * empty feelings * unsustainable habits * ambivalent mother
* disinterested in cultural routines * peculiar
parenting * emotional apathy * surrenders the ship * abandoned vessels * incomplete nurturing
* distanced from the ethnicity * fragmented caretaking * disconnected
roots * liberation via release of home comforts
CAREER - KETU