Hasta births of a masculine valence,
the condition of reflective, sheltering, undulating, rhythmic,
routinized, culturally rooted, boundary-defending, security-seeking,
nourishing, parental, matrikaraka
Chandra may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the
Soma-ruled paradigm of Pundarikaksa, mother-figures,
protectors, guardians, elemental spirits, natural environments, waters, roots, eggs, gardeners, farmers, fisher-folk, caretakers, foundation-builders, police, schoolteachers, parents, providers
and defenders of the root
culture, may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Corvus.
Their purpose= making secure nests
to soothe, protect, and nourish the
Savitra-born fellows are often found in
handcraft trades, home-building and
real-estate, in caretaking and protective roles, or in specialties
of nourishment, sheltering, schoolteaching, policing, or local safety.
Their purpose is supporting the
local welfare. Typically masculine births in Hasta
indicate a comfortable, grounded focus into the home realms including
parenting, gardening, and environmental care.
All four pada occur within Kanya rashi. Athram-born express the tension between
the handy busy-ness of mental, commercial Budha versus the
emotionally based, calming routines of non-verbal Chandra.
Known for their skillful handwork, Hasta are found in service
professions where daily communications and family-style conversations
are engaged in a routine of protective, sustaining
Hasta chaps are socially reliable and available emotionally due
to Chandra influence. This nice combination wins them many friends and
long-term business customers. Hasta are specialists in customer care.
Once they have established a relationship whether personal or
professional, the Athram-born values consistency and loyalty.
Generally not risk-takers unless Rahu is prominent in the nativity.
Hasta fellows tend to be engaged parents, restaurateurs, home builders,
social workers, home health nurses, protection officers,
schoolteachers, and supervisors of caretaking operations. Although
their own family usually comes first, Hasta are concerned with the
well-being of their complete natural and social environment.
Themes of manufacturing and handcraft, local business,
housing and shelter, nourishment, and protective service may contextualize
terrestrial experience. Applies also to
Chandra in Hasta-Savitra
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde.  . Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra .p 83
"...clever, witty, and entertaining.
They like social contacts
When in trouble, go to a Hasta person;
but do not try to pull the wool over their eyes,
they are very likable and are good company,
George Soros' third
to Tamiko Bolton on Sep-2013 [GS age 83, TB age 41]
Open Society 1930- capitalist
George Soros * GS grew up as a Jewish child in Budapest during the Jewish genocide and torture
atrocities of the Second World War. At immediate onset of GS Shani
Mahadasha, Nazi attackers invaded Hungary GS family were persecuted.
Yet young George delivered messages [Mithunaya] instructing the victims
 to ignore the instruction by which they would be deported to
torture camps. Guru-Mithunaya multiplies the business contacts [Mithunaya]. Although his family was harmed,
GS survived by
changing his name [12 identity loss] and living with
protective business associates
of his father.
Suggestions from a reader WRT Mr. Soros' Jyotishavidya nativity:
Respected Madame, I guess his chart should have the birth time of around 2:10 AM..
The dasha on Sep 16 1992 is Venus-Rahu-Jupiter....Rahu is vargottam in 11th house... exalted venus yuti jupiter in 10th navamsha. ~~ regards
Hi, I am very glad that you are working on Mr. George Soros chart.
I truly idolize him and actually wanted to be like him though it may be just a dream. Please accept my thanks.
I would request you to discuss his extraordinary intuition ability [he used to get a backache whenever there was a problem with his portfolio and it used to go away as soon as he corrected it] , success in financial markets, abstract philosophical bent, struggle with living in his early years, also if his charitable acts
[Seva, karmic points] helped him in retaining his wealth/position....
In march 2000 his fund SOROS fund management suffered the biggest loss [few billion dollars] which led to his separation with his fund manager Stanley Druckenmiller
[he is the same person together with whom he had made 1 B usd on 16th Sep,1992] and after that he stopped taking high risk in his investments.
Hope to see your full analysis soon.
Biographical events matched to
* age birth until age 6.9
12-Aug-1930 Earth-birth in Budapest, Hungary * Guru-Shukra bhukti
Shani Mahadasha * age 6.9 until age 25.9
Mar-1934 until Mar-1937
Janma Sade-Sati Kumbha
1937 [GS age 7] under the leadership of Horthy, Hungary passes a series
of increasingly punitive anti-Jewish measures. Nearly a quarter of the
population of Budapesht are Jewish. GS' family realizes that
danger is imminent *
Shani-Shani svabhukti * Shani rules 5-politics + 6-war *
Mar-1944 [GS age 14] Nazi invasion of Hungary. Dangerous and deadly circumstances
in Budapesht, including vicious Nazi-Soviet fighting
house-to-house in his neighborhood. The social fabric collapses. * Shani-Ketu
bhukti * Ketu dissolution
1947 [GS age 17] leaves Hungary + immigrates to England * Shani-Surya
bhukti * Surya rules 12-distant lands
1947 [GS age 17] while working a variety of part-time jobs to survive, GS began studies at London School of
Economics * Shani-Shukra bhukti * Shukra rules 9-theory, university
Sep-1950 until Nov-1952
Shani Ashtamsha via
1951 [GS age 21] earned BS diploma, London School of Economics * Shani-Rahu bhukti
1954 [GS age 24] earned MS diploma, London School of Economics * Shani-Guru
Guru rules 4-diploma
Budha Mahadasha * age 25.9 until age 42.9
17-Sep-1960 [GS age 30] exchange the vows of marriage-1-of-3 with German immigrant, Annaliese Witschak
b. 03-Jan-1934] * Budha-Shukra bhukti *
1963 [GS age 33] celebrated the birth of child-1 * ++
Jan-1964 until Dec-1966
Janma Sade-Sati Kumbha-6
1968 [GS age 38] grieved decease of father * Budha-Rahu bhukti
Ketu Mahadasha * age 42.9 until age 49.9
Shukra Mahadasha * age 49.9 until age 69.9
Shani Ashtamsha via
Kanya-1 Nov-1979 until Oct-1982
Jun-1983 [GS age 53] divorce-1 from Annaliese Witschak * Shukra-Shukra svabhukti * Shukra-Kanya [nīcha]
rules 2 - divorce when 2nd partner already known
19-Jun-1983 [GS age 53] exchange the vows of marriage-2-of-3 with Susan Weber * Shukra-Shukra svabhukti *
Mithuna-Dhanus contact navamsha Chandra-Mithuna
Black Wednesday [GS age 62] Soros famously /Broke the Bank of England/
via a shrewd
and devastating gamble. This stunningly profitable trade was based on his
belief [Guru] that the pound-sterling was over-valued [Shukra] *
Shukra-Guru bhukti [Guru in bhava-10] rules 7-contracts, exchanges, trades * gochara Rahu
was transiting via Dhanus-4 stability ++ dvadasa- Sade-Sati
Mar-1993 until Jun-1995
Janma Sade-Sati Kumbha
Mar-2000 [GS age 70] GS hedge fund suffers a huge loss. Later, after being
reorganized, his fund did recover. * Shukra-Ketu chidra-dasha * Ketu =
Things Fall Apart
Mahadasha * age 69.9 until age 75.9
2005 [GS age 75] divorce finalized ending marriage-2 * Surya-Ketu bhukti
* Ketu dissolution
14-Jun-2006 [GS age 76] insider trading criminal conviction [France] . Soros denied
all wrongdoing * Surya-Ketu bhukti * Ketu no consequences
Chandra Mahadasha * age 75.9 until age 85.9
Sep-2009 until Nov-2011
Shani Ashtamsha via
2009 [GS age 79] Forbes Magazine list of billionaires ranked Soros = the 29th-richest person in the world, with a net worth estimated at
Director of the Open Society Foundations, a charitable enterprise with
wide scope. * Chandra-Rahu bhukti
15-Jun-2013 [GS age 83] grieved the decease of
elder brother [sole sibling] *
Chandra-Budha bhukti * Budha rules 7th--from-11th-from-Chandra
21-Sep-2013 [GS age 83] exchange the vows of marriage-3-of-3 with Tamiko Bolton
[her age 41] *
Chandra-Budha bhukti * Budha rules Mithuna svamsha -7 * R-K samchara
Tula-Mesha contact natal R-K + Rahu transit contact Ketu-Tula
in 9th-from-Chandra [third marriage]
Mangala Mahadasha * age 85.9 until age 92.9
Rahu Mahadasha * age 92.7 until age 111.7
Jan-2023 until Apr-2025
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka [father] * jyoti-karaka
[usually is the eldest child]
center of ethno-national
[Aśleṣā-3] [navamsha Surya-Kumbha] intuitivel confident
- [Surya-Karkata] Bhanu
* ray of light * brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates
through the nourishing caretaking rashi of
- [Surya in bhava-11] center of community * genius for associative systems * radiates through the gridwork * entitled to work-and-earn *
network intelligence * focus on interlinked ecologies *
uniquely creative marketplace revenues * exemplifies knotting-netting-knitting connectivity * distributed light
* eye on
friendships * celebrated by crowds * sparkling center of social-economic drama * father may be an earner-socialite-organizer
Dad = Teodoro Svarc [Tivadar Shorash] = an attorney in Budapesht.
Dad escaped a Soviet prison camp while working above-ground
as an attorney , dad was an
underground anti-Nazi organizer
Surya in bhava-11
suggesting that the parents may not have seen eye-to-eye on all topics
[Surya in bhava-11] rules 12-distant lands, international charity
- GS had encouraged Obama to run for president when young Obama had first entered the USA Senate.
- GS bankrolled the winning campaign of POTUS-44 Audacity of Hope 1961-
Barack H. Obama, in whom Soros has said he has tremendous faith.
matrikaraka [mother] * garha-karaka
for Kanya indriya-lagna]
[Purvabhadra-3] [navamsha Chandra in Mithuna]
intuitively sensitive commercial communications
- [Chandra-Kumbha] comforted by networks * sensitive to connectivity * needs community
- [Chandra in Purvabhadra-Pegasus] soothed by expansive understanding * protectors of philosophical doctrine * soothed by charitable parenting
* needs to provide shelter for teachers * preaches a broad perspective on human needs
- [Chandra in classroom-6] comfortable with caretaking * accustomed
to nursing * calmed by humility * ill-or-exploited-or-adversarial mother * familiar with
animosity * acculturated to accusation * familiar with betrayal *
habituated to indictment * needs to be helpful * feels the pulse of
service ministry * protects the sick-and-vulnerable * routine domestic conflict
emotionally attuned to victims * settled into the rhythm of
problematics * seeks ritual remedies * soothed by medication
* suffers rhythmically repeating ailments * undulating imbalances * mother may be a servant, health-aide, apothecary, physician or mother suffers injury-illness
Mom = Erzsébet Ŝvarc = daughter of a prosperous Budapesht merchant family
MARRIAGES partnerships support expectations
- bhava-12 Distant lands, isolation, privacy.
- Simha contains
- Lifepartner-1 German immigrant, Annaliese Witschak [b. 03-Jan-1934] She was orphaned during WW-2, brought to USA, a private person. Three children
during a 23-year alliance = Guru dristhi into Chandra..
[Rahu in bhava-8] cultural mix-master ++ Mangala-Urisha
finance = drishti into
- 17-Sep-1960 married German immigrant, Annaliese Witschak. GS was a Hungarian-speaking, culturally Jewish man.
Annaliese was a German-speaking, culturally Christian woman. 7th-from-Chandra contains commercial
Simha-Budha intaking drishti of both Rahu and Mangala-Urisha. The union
would have been strongly influenced by their shared immigrant experience
and ongoing connection to distant homelands  . The alliance prospered
financially [Mangala drishti] ,
8th-from- [7th-from-Chandra-6] = 2nd-from-Chandra
- bhava-7 agreements, balance, equity, design
- Meena humanitarian worldview,
charity, globalism, theory
- lifepartner-2 Susan Weber, expert in artistic design theory,
- bhava-2 assets, knowledge, preservation, history, ruled by Shukra-Kanya [nīcha]
- Tula arrangements, contains Ketu-Tula
- Soros married for the third time on 21-Sep-2013 to a medical
businesswoman lifepartner Tamika Bolton, 42 years his junior
Multiple Marriages * Divorces
bhratru-karaka [brother] * virya-karaka
[karako bhavo nashto
for father, patrons, indoctrinators]
[busy-commercial sahaja-pati for Kanya indriya-lagna]
[energized ideological wealth acquisition]
[values-driven dominant celebrity]
[forceful conquest of stored assets]
[vigorously promotes heritage beliefs]
[musical-artistic father may be patron-patriarch-preacher]
[Atmakaraka ; innovation, competition, hunting, pursuit ,
domination, use-of-force, championship]
- [Mangala-Urisha] vigorous pursuit of heritage collections *
proactive in acquisition * pro-actively conserves the hoard *pushes the herd *
competes for banked treasuries * sound engineering * actively preserves food * promotes color value * dynamic arts of speech-song * innovative conservation * pioneering libraries * champion of historic knowledge
- [Mangala in bhava-9] drive toward doctrine * champion of paradigmatic
pursuit of patronage * dynamic preaching * philosophy of innovation * believes in conquest * aggressive or sexualized paternal energies * dominating military father-figures * growth-challenging paternal behavior
OUTCOMES - KUJA
Mangala in bhava-9
- 3-publications, commerce, teamwork, administration, announcements,
reports, information, graphics, management, details
- 8-mysteries, hidden assets, undisclosed relationships, classified
[Mangala-Urisha] banking, monies, treasuries, rules
Mangala occupies 5th-from-5.
- 1992 shrewd
and devastating gamble for the valuation of the pound-sterling .
aggressive, competitive valuation
- Mangala plays to win
Mangala owns 3 ++ casts the strong 7th drishti in 3
- GS has written many books and articles on financial topics [Urisha
jamayah-karaka [sibling] * sandeza-karaka
[message] * zisya-karaka [student]
[energizing-identifying lagnesha for Kanya indriya-lagna]
- [Budha-Simha] political communications * articulation of unique creativity * delivers celebratory announcements * manufacturers bright displays * explains celebrity entitlements * romantic messages * declares poetic adoration * delights in glittering phrases * manages entertainments * details the procedure for theatrical amusements * speaks with royal flamboyance * talks about gambling * plays intelligent games * hands-arms-shoulders send dramatic gestures
- [Budha in bhava-12] narrative of mental sanctuary * talks about quietude * commerce of the hermitage * discusses interior spiritual guidance * speaks from invisible location * instructions on reflective contemplation *
detailed descriptions of intimate privacy * diagrams the astral inner terrain * explainer of quiet prayer * imaginative siblings * communication with distant worlds * delivers information about clairsentience *
skillfully defines the dreamworld * logical visions
OUTCOMES - BUDHA
- karmesha +
lagnesha in 12
- prone to acting under the cover of invisibility, doing business in
distant lands, discussing international politics
[Rahu-Mesha-Arya] drishti into +++
- Rahu inflated the invisible  international  political risks
[Rahu] that were being managed
[Budha] by the Bank of England
dhava-karaka [husband] * bahuta-karaka
* cheerful communication * many merchants * conversations about belief * doctrine of inclusive messaging * expansive evangelism * detailed guidance discussions * widens the scope of management * many documents * permission to report * multiple administrative projects
- [Guru in bhava-10] many public responsibilities * multiple diverse leadership duties * numerous recognized teachings
* principled guide of hierarchy * high visibility inspirational roles * reputation for faith * salient figure in ideology or theory * patron of benevolent regulations * numerous
obligations * often a respected preacher-teacher * patriarchal ruler of social order * in a wifely nativity, husbandly-companion may be a doctrinal authority
OUTCOMES - BRIHAS-PATI
broad-viewpoint, inclusive Guru in bhava-10 rules
- 4-schooling, foundational security, cultural customs
- 7-trades, exchanges,
arrangements, contracts, equity, deal-making
[Guru-Mithunaya] occupies the fertile and optimistic
5th from Chandra,
suggesting a number of children + positive engagement with games,
politics, individual intelligence, and romance
Black Wednesday [GS age 62] Soros famously Broke the Bank of England
via a shrewd and devastating gamble for the valuation of the pound-sterling
Soros earned 1-billion dollars profit on a single day [Rahu] from
this action. [= 1.9 billion USD in 2021 dollars]
Shukra-Guru bhukti [Guru in bhava-10] rules 7-contracts, exchanges, trades
was transiting via Dhanus-6
Sade-Sati via bhava-7 Meena = trading, dealing, brokerage
Guru goes Wide
Guru in bhava-10
+ Rahu-Ruled [Arudra] Guru-Mithunaya
For many observers, GS symbolizes the Wide-Impact Drama of Currency Devaluation within the
= devaluation / undervaluation
- or more on nicha-Shukra-1 and themes of devaluation, see GS's
psychic twin Berkshire Hathaway 1930- mutual funds
- Buffet was born in Nebraska, 18 days after Soros was born in
Guru in bhava-10
Soros suddenly became
world-renowned figure on 16-Sep-1992
- In mid-life, GS was well known as a currency-trader
focused on profitable exchanges .
- In later decades, his
reputation was more influenced by his expansive philanthropic giving
According to Forbes  , Soros has given US$6 billion to charitable and
political causes since 1979. GS has been a leading philanthropist
of liberal progressive social-political causes in Africa, North America
svadu-karaka [sweet] *
dharmesha for Kanya
- [Shukra-Kanya] appreciation of service ministries * likes logical argument * attracted to subordinates * delighted by animals *
accepts unbalanced agreements * prefers exploitable partners * pleased by pain relief * enjoys
humility * graciously accommodates unfair contracts * sweet alliance with victims * litigious bargaining
- [Shukra-1] seeks pleasure via handsome embodiment * enjoys the company of women * graciously attractive appearance * active style of balancing *
pursues adjustable arrangements * appreciation of muscular vitality * pleasing designs to adorn
the head * aesthetic of new life * physical exercise to balance the brain * identified with
brokerage * seeks the sweet midpoint of dynamic negotiations *
energetic pursuit of equity
* identified with acts of diplomacy * bargains vigorously for fair exchange * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may be an athlete-innovator-pioneer
OUTCOMES - SHUKRA
- Learning Pathway experiences may involve feminine-figures who are deceived, disadvantaged, marginalized, or suffering from low self-worth [Kanya 12th-from-balancing Tula].
- Partnerships personal and professional may be challenged in matters
of equity, fairness, mutuality, balance
- Often displeased with peers.
Shukra occupies 6th-from-Rahu
[nīcha] Shukra = financial contracts that are flawed
and thus exploitable
Shukra [nīcha] may struggle to avoid being
blamed for injustices and imbalances in the lives of others.
- Soros was both praised and villainized for
his extraordinary financial coup.
[nīcha] Shukra activates
- 2-banking contains Ketu in
classroom-2 - disregard for heritage financial structures
- 9-international culture
duro-karaka [endurance] *jara-karaka [Jahre, years]
- [Shani-Dhanus] oppressive doctrines
* class-conscious ideology * conventional convictions * hidebound theories * unyielding dogma *
pressure to accept the common catechesis * weight
of old patronage systems * structural compression upon hips + sacroiliac + sacral plexus
* oppressive priests *
doctrinal rules * must normalize the life-philosophy * limitations on global travel * slow elder professors * proletarian
worldview * scarce preaching resources * maintainer of old beliefs
- [Shani in Bhava-4] steady time-structured life foundations * must sustain the cultural roots * required to defend boundaries * grim
determination to provide security
* dry stony gardens * pessimistic schoolteachers * judgmental mother * proletarian childhood * normalized parenting * orderly education * caretaker's fatigue * chronic household scarcity
* old folk customs * resists domestic innovation * must protect old routines * elders maintain the ancient ritual austerities
OUTCOMES - SHANI
Shani typically gives perplexingly diverse results for the Kanya
Shani in Bhava-4 rules
- 5-speculation, gambling, creativity, politics, drama, self-central
- 6-conflict, accusation, medicine, injury, animosity, divorce, debt
rogesha Shani-4 can bring conflict into the home. Extra annihilating
oppression in [Mūla] .
- GS survived sustained violence during the extermination campaigns of Adolph
Hitler''s Nazi terror.
For Simha-lagna and Kanya-lagna, one may be held culpable for the failure
of brittle, overly regulated, or aging systems.
Tendency to be blamed or victimized by Massive Systems [Shani]
- After Soros' famous speculative currency trade which Broke the
Bank of England, despite the fault laying with the hidebound management of The Bank, many called for Soros' criminal indictment
 due to the
catastrophic financial impact upon Britain's outdated and rigid
[Shani] banking system.
- The Bank had been stalling and resisting [Shani] a re-valuation of its
currency past the market need for it to act.
the Risk-Loving Initiator sends
drishti into stagnant Shani-Dhanus
- Shani-4-Mula represents the internally disagreeing, equity-disadvantaged,
change-resistant policies of the stalwart, antiquated Bank of England.
GS won the contest handsomely.
- Rahu-Meza loves a contest]
Yet GS win [Mesha] had
some bitter consequences for others, because it resulted in the
much-resisted devaluation of the pound sterling currency and oppressed
the value of old-age pensions in Britain.
- Shani-4-Mula can annihilate vulnerable, sheltered, local population.
Shani transiting via Makara-5 politics in 1992
- rigidity of
Shani had failed to
change to respond to new conditions
- Shani-Makara [institutions, law, resistance to change] .
Although Soros did not cause the problems - rather Soros has exposed the
problems - GS has often been accused of criminal misdoing in regard to weak
- In 2006 during Surya-Ketu bhukti, GS was convicted of
insider trading in France. He maintained that his actions were legal
within the financial regulatory framework at the time.
- There were no consequences to this conviction, due to bhukti-pati =
- rogesha in 11th-from-6 may be pilloried, but the actions are
profitable  .
rajyalobha-karaka [ambition] * picchala-karaka
- [Rahu-Mesha-Arya] shimmering illusion of championship * craving for superiority * exotic use of dominating force * mask of
competitive action * mirage of first-arrival pioneer * over-reaching
* extraordinary birth * extravagant muscularity * mesmerizing forward movement * unusual athleticism * fascinating conquests * marvelous warriorship
* seeks special importance via apparent [but perhaps not authentic] attributes of heroic action * seeks privilege via innovator-roles
[Rahu in bhava-8] passion for mystery
* in svabhava of Competitive Kuja, the Shadowy Specter seeks privilege via
glamorous veiling * surreptitious recycling * exciting rebirth * fascinating
self-reinvention * surgical rejuvenation * outsider who cleverly
insinuates into revelatory
roles * desires an important role in trauma-healing * fabulous transformations
* reveals occult truths * shocking discovery of confidential information *
mixed-culture revolutionary * finds opportunity in catastrophe * magical
masquerade * poses as a secretary [secret-keeper] of a powerful entity
* risk-rewarding in-laws * irregular inheritance * boundary-breaching disclosure* camouflage of undisclosed assets *
stimulated by dangerous emergencies * may appear
as a tantric initiator * alluring identity changes
* pursues social mobility via hidden empowerments
OUTCOMES - RAHU
Rahu drishti enters
Thrilling conquest + Exciting transactions
occupies commercial, scheduling,
Rahu's ruler = economically financial
+ Mangala in bhava-9
in the financially fortunate 11th-from-11th
Ketu-ruled [Aśvini] Rahu-Mesha-Arya
exceptionally innovative with no thought of consequences
- This extraordinary act of a single independent [Mesha] currency trader was both admired and reviled.
- GS social stanfing is therefore mixed [Rahu]
- Some say that GS is a hero of
opportunistic [Rahu] independence
- Other judge GS' actions to be thoughtlessly inconsiderate of the effects upon working people
[Shani] and their currency valued pensions [Shani].
kavandha-karaka [headless] * chidra-karaka [gaping] * vasana-karaka
[Chitra-4] = [navamsha Ketu-Vrischika]
- [Ketu-Tula] justly dissociates from negotiation * wanders away from compromise * eccentric alliances * abandons agreements * apathetic trades * surrenders trust * ignores restriction on match-making * releases a pale pastel cloud of fair deals into the misty abyss
- [Ketu in
classroom-2] surrenders preserved values * eccentric voice * odd
face * disperses family affluence * disregards conventional limits on
sound-music-language * disinterested in genetic lineage * surrenders the hoard * odd food * peculiar precious goods * abdicates
banker-conserver-collector roles * dissolves libraries * devalues treasuries *
unless other graha in 2, may prefer to live free from historic traditions
OUTCOMES - KETU
- 14-Jun-2006 insider trading criminal conviction [France] Soros denied
all wrongdoing * Chandra-Ketu bhukti * Chandra- 6 accusation.
was threatened with punishments but in fact what he did was completely legal
under the laws of the time. No consequences despite threats of vengeance.
Typical of Chandra-6 to be scapegoated for others' misfortunes.
suggesting a family heritage defined by trade [Tula] yet disconnected [Ketu]
from sacred teachings or explicitly religious practices.
- GS was raised in a
non-observant culturally Jewish home, at a time when nearly 1/4 of the
population of Budapesht had Jewish roots.
- Like many intellectuals of the day, GS' parents focused on
business arrangements, contracts, and legal agreements [Tula] rather
than ancient values. GS dad was an attorney.