births of a
feminine valence, the condition of radiant, romantic, intelligent, creative, idealistic, central, confident, gaming, self-reflexive, pitrikaraka
Surya may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Surya-ruled paradigm of Iswara,
politicians, celebrity, royalty, entitled
roles, brilliant dramatists, radiant deities, sparkling
genius, glittering creativity, intelligentsia, speculators, poets, romantic lovers, gamblers, and game-players may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Nunki.
Their purpose is to express the radiant clear light of truth
in an orderly, institutional framework.
Dhanuzya Pada-1 can show Brihaspati's rulership of 1-embodiment +
4-cultural foundations. Nakshatrapathi Surya + Guru enjoy high-compatibility yang patterns which stimulate creativity and grant charismatic authority. Pada-1 tends to be
paternalistic, politically savvy, self-referential to the point of self-righteousness, and generous of spirit. Iconic and inspirational
teachers of the patriarchal lineages are found here. Assess the role of Brihaspati to determine the degree of optimism and alignment with the prevailing doctrine. A woman born in Pada-1 is likely to teach- preach via her husband. Yet, if she is able to obtain patronage, she may act independently (Surya).
Makara-pada 2-3-4 express the tension between structural Shani and
solipsistic nakshatrapathi Surya. From the Makara lagna, Surya becomes the revelatory, illuminating randhresha. Thus
pada 2-3-4 are mystical and gender-neutral
(Shani). Pada 2-3-4 demonstrate respect for age and orderly governance. Yet their purpose
is visionary (Surya). Psychics and seers are found here. Depending on the
vigor of Shani, hierarchical institutions may come to surround their initiatory teachings.. A woman born in Pada-2-3-4 may be a
spiritual healer in her own right. Her emotional dedication to
the lifepartner's wellbeing arises from Chandra =
Themes of clairsentient vision, lawful transformation, and
prophecy may contextualize Ishwara's terrestrial experience. Also applies to
Chandra in Uttara-azadha.
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 87
"...a contented nature.
She is one who is interested in forming societies and clubs,
fluent in speech ,
She is extremely devoted to her husband."
features of nativity
- Surya-Meza *
Suryaya * the supreme one
- Surya in bhava-4
* center of root routines folkways, intelligence for schooling, farming,
transportation; brightly stabilizing, focus on foundational infrastructure *, eye on
* confidently progressive * bright warrior * moves in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * creatively intelligent brother-figures * self-reflexive political pursuits * champion of brilliant ideals * competitive father-figure * entitled to conquer and win * radiantly pioneering
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * speaks and gestures in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama and games * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals, power-politics, poetic love, and romance
Dad was a farmer
Surya in bhava-4
powerfully self-confident, but 7th drishti from Shani-Thula represents the
constraint upon her self-truth played out by the institutional Church. She spoke of her visions (Guru+Rahu-12 only through her spiritual advisor.
Surya randhresha sudden changes, transformation located in bhava-4
Following the decease of her mother when Catherine was age-9, she and a
sister were told to leave their childhood home and live in the home of a
relative 9K distant.
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
- Chandra-Thula * comforted
by rhythmic negotiation of agreements
- Chandra in Swatika * comforted by risky alliances * protectors of shape-shifting negotiation, fascinating bargains, opportunistic arrangements
- Chandra in
classroom-10 * comfort in orderly ranks * socially recognized for emotional qualities * parental style of leadership * familiar with strict protocol * accustomed to regulations *
soothed by systems * acculturated to executive routines *
settled into the rhythm of iconic roles * needs to feel the repeating
pulse of visibility * calmed by hierarchical steps + sequences * anchored into roles of recognition + respect; * undulating lawfulness
- Somana-yuti-Shani *
nishturabashi yoga * Emotionally constricted * pressured by
punitive authority figures * sensitive to class boundaries * soothed by
structure * needs rigid routines * heavy maternal workload * comfortable
with elders * familiar with strict hierarchies * mother emotionally
limited * needs rules * feels like a worker
Mom died when Catherine was nine years old.
nishturabashi yoga. the shock her mother's death at Catherine's age 12 provided the incisive
loss of fleshly maternal care Nishturabashi yoga which
convinced her to accept the Virgin Mary as her true Mother. This socially
approved devotion resulted in Catherine's lasting legacy as an iconic saint.
Swati Chandra = a priestly placement. Rahu-ruled Swati gives capacity to take great leaps, indeed to fly with the spirits
+ Chandra rules-7
Sister Catherine spoke the vows of holy orders early in her
twenties. Chandra rules 7-vows. For nearly fifty years, she worked
quietly in the service of the elderly (4 shelter of the vulnerable). Each
day was similar to the next. Her uttama-Shani-10-added a
strong dose of unshakable abhaya discipline.
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
- Mangala-Meza *
moolatrikona 0-18 deg.
* Swakshetra * vigorous pursuit of dominance * straightforward dynamic actions * competitive winner * propulsive battering weaponry * push toward conquest * pioneering vitality * hot yang-energy * thrusting force * forward-driving movement * champion of innovation
- Mangala in bhava-4
* drives local transport * champion of building and vehicle production *digging, drilling, mining, pushing into the underground * construction mechanic * erecting foundations * energized domestic conquests * engineering approach toward lands and properties * invigorating defensive action * competitive household dynamics * farm tillage, plowing, plunder * navy + marine defense * pushy parents * physical action, sporting challenge, or fighting within the childhood home
* active creativity * high-energy confidence * dynamic genius * championship force joins willful charm * potential for aggressive politics * brilliant competitions * self-promoting * vigorous theatrical displays , potential for aggressive political or dramatic
* communicative competitions * energized signaling * dynamic reporting * clipped speech patterns * abrupt announcements * masculine messaging patterns * pushes toward direct
commands * potential for aggressive gestures
* incisive speech * forceful
Sainte Catherine was an exceptionally energetic and productive worker who labored 50 years in a home for the ill and elderly during the 1800's in Paris.
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* innovative communications * pioneering pronouncement * articulation of dynamic movement * discusses physical experience * vigorous descriptive explanations * challenging conversation * messages about contests * vocabulary of vitality * hands-arms-shoulders send competitive gestures
- Budha in bhava-4 * narrative of parents, homeland, roots, routine, ritual * discusses the mother-figure, parenting, comfort, security, defense , describer of sheltering protection, fences, boundaries, policing, guardianship, familiarity, explainer of homeland customs, delivers instructions for anchoring, patriotic slogans, talks about farms, fishing, nourishment, transportation, vehicles, schooling, foundations, folkways, customary rhythms, seasons
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of radiant authority * message of willpower and charisma * confidently talkative father
* explainer of competitive energies * affinity for engineering, invasive, exploratory roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction *articulator of competitive energies, signals forward action, message of innovation and forward movement, outspoken, fraternal conversations, aggressive communications, talkative brother-figures
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
- Guru-Dhanuzya *
* much philosophy, broad worldview, doctrine of inclusive diversity, humanistic guidance, expands the scope of belief, multiple theories, many sacred teachings
- Guru in bhava-12 * swabhava *
many retreats * much divination * many hospitalizations * much private expansion * numerous ancestor way-showers * much interiority * much going on behind closed doors * extensive capacity for trance guidance * a patron of sanctuary enclosures
mizra-karaka * multiple mix-culture opportunities * permission to bend barriers * many impostors * abundant expedience * wide scope of ambition * craving for expansion * seeks promotional advantage via globalist philosophy * optimistic toward obtainment of privilege
did not reveal her visions to anyone except her confessor
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
Yogakaraka Zukra rules
5-creativity, intelligence, games ++ 10-leadership, social respect,
- Zukra-Meena *
uttama * appreciation of music * likes imagery * attracted to spiritual equity * intuitively artistic * pleasures of imagination * enjoys symbolic clairsentience * dreamlike arrangements
- Zukra-3 * pleasure of explanatory description * gracious messaging * enjoys commercial harmony * aesthetic instructions * feminine-figures (sisters * aunts * neighbors) dominate the cohort * appreciation of communications * aesthetic instructions * pleasing designs to adorn the ears * arms * shoulders * and hands * feminine-figures (sisters * aunts * neighbors) dominate the cohort * appreciation of balanced communications
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
worked 46 years in a hospice for the elderly
- Shani-Thula *
* heavy old agreements * mandatory bargaining * strict rules for
making agreements * vital energy compression stress zone = kidney-pancreas
rigidly regulated match-making * limitations upon socially approved
partnerships * must honor the lowest-common-denominator in deal-making *
common law for
fair-exchange * must materialize orderly social justice *
must work in structures of unyielding
diplomacy * must cooperate with slow elderly counselors* must trade within statutory
requirements * must continue conventional negotiations despite scarce available resources
- Shani in Bhava-10
* (beneficial placement) * Structured, orderly, time-conscious responsibilities. One must govern the old order. Must maintain the dignity of reputation. Cautious, conventional leadership. Tense=ion in governance roles. Chronic weighty executive duties, heavy work portfolio sustains the social hierarchy; Oppressed by lack of freedom to choose social policies..Resistance to new rules. Resentment toward changes in authority. Intolerance toward unconventional leaders.. Governance fatigue. Support for socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as president, director, boss, governor, mayor.
* nishturabhashi yoga * resistance to protectors * pragmatic routines * austere childhood home * limited creature-comforts * blocked nutrition * burden of guilt toward mother * emotional
withholding * punitive parents * class-structured ethnicity * * uncomfortable discipline * oppressed sensitivities * dried flow * needs rules + regulations * frozen feelings * strict foundational schooling * proletarian culture
Chandra-yuti-Shani = lifetime of disciplined intelligence with a special capacity to work humbly yet with organizational power, often within a military paramilitary order; expressed via exceptional public service.
Sasya Yoga = uttama-Shani in professional
10 - extraordinary work ethic and tremendous capacity for service to the common [Shani] folk [Chandra].
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* shimmering illusion of wisdom * craving for philosophical principle
* mirage of fatherly generosity * extraordinary theory * unusual approach to
higher truth * mask of global humanistic belief * fascinating doctrine *
over-reaching catechisms * fabulous patronage * seeks special importance via
apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of professorship, guidance *
seeks privilege via proselytism * seeks privilege via
Rahu in bhava-12 * passion for privacy *
in swabhava of Saptarishi Guru, the Shadowy Specter seeks
privilege via glamorous or unusual retreat environments, withdrawal,
sanctuary; desires an important,
invisible role in invisibility, intuitive guidance, private prayer, isolation,
enclosures, research laboratories and libraries, Other-Worlds.
Exciting, opportunistic, ambitious ancestor
guides. Thrives in culturally-mixed monasteries, spiritual sanctuaries, hospitals,
prisons, rehab centers, and other secluded spaces. Rahu-12
trespasses the cultural boundaries of dreamwork, imagination,
sanctuary, and sleep. Rahu the Poseur may pose
as a dream-interpreter, an ancestor spirit-guide, a magician from distant lands.
* amplified generosity * magnified diversity * exotic beliefs * tricky teachings * opportunistic guides * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of inspired philosophy * hypnotic preaching * expansive worldview * inclusive cross-cultural mixing * optimistic about risk
Although she kept a very low profile politically and would probably not have dreamed of publically disregarding the male church authorities, Saint Catherine Laboure is most famous for her rejuvenation of Marian devotion within the Roman-rite Catholic * worth-ship * worship tradition
by clairentient communication of doctrine (12, Guru, Dhanuzya)
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from conversation, * incomplete message * empty instructions * absent from the discussion * wandering mentality * fragmented signals * not limited by commerce * ignores restriction on communication * liberation by release of narratives * applies explanatory gestures to the misty abyss , applies explanatory gestures to the misty abyss, ignores restriction on communication
- Ketu in
classroom-6 * beneficial placement * absentee enemies, disregards criminal boundaries, dissolves the medications, ambivalent toward the power of exploitation, disinterested in disagreement, irrelevance of accusations. One walks away from sickness, abandons the usual suffering behaviors, ignores the conventional conflicts, delivers incoherent arguments.
Ketu-Dhanuzya occupies 10th navamsha
= visionary, clairsentient, spiritual career. Dhanuzya doctrine. Her
medals promoted the emerging doctrine of the Immaculate Conception which was
rapidly embraced by the faithful