Jyeṣtha * Kita * Thrikketta
For Jyeṣtha births of a masculine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the
Budha-ruled paradigm of Varta, siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors, managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group,
publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters, writers, scripts, plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet, news-media, conferences, committees, discussions, travel itineraries, and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Antares.
Their purpose is to communicate a forceful,
dynamic, healing regeneration cycle via
sexual energy transfer and discovery of secrets.
Budha-ruled Jyeṣtha gentlemen
are typically outspoken, incisive and decisive, competitive, descriptive, and energetic communicators. Thrikketta-born maintain a deep sense of mental seniority. Capable writers,
Ketta men are quick-witted and skilled in handcraft. Articulate and
pro-active to the point of verbal aggression, they find a ready audience on topics of a mysterious, hidden, or forbidden nature.
Thriketta fellows may be handlers of
secrets of a sexual, psychological, political, military,
engineering, or financial nature.
Masters of verbal control and manipulation, Zakra chaps are often found in politics.
Due to the influence of nakshatra-pati Budha, often Jyeṣtha-born use words to manage an ever-transforming experience of power.
In the process of channeling these mysterious and compelling
energies, Thriketta men may engage in sexual intrigue and dangerous liaisons. Ketta-born are natural psychologists. Jyestha can become transformative healers when their sexual energy consciousness evolves.
Themes of verbal contest, sexual energy transfer, and
healing discovery may contextualize Jyeṣtha's
Also applicable to
Chandra in Jyeṣtha-Antares
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra .p 85
"A dark and sensitive nature ...
On the surface they are respectable, law abiding citizens, ostensible church-goers,
Smooth, oily, and suave to all appearances,
Julian Assange in 2010, age 39
DASHA CALENDAR EVENTS
Mahadasha * vidya-pati-5 = Guru in bhava-1 [dik-bala]
Oct-1982 until Dec-1984
Janma Sade-Sati via Tula
Nov-2011 until Nov-2014
Janma Sade-Sati via Tula
1989 love relationship *
1989 celebrated the birth of child-1 (Julian's age
19) * Guru-Shukra bhukti * Shukra lagnesha-1 Chandra lagna
Shani Mahadasha * bandhu-pati Shani in bhava-7 [dik-bala]
* bandesha-4 in 4th-from-4th
2009-2010 Wikileaks international excitement and
publications shaming-scandal * Shani-Rahu bhukti *
gochara Shani transit
Kanya-12 Vyaya bhava = imprisonment * However, when the
less benevolent transiting Shani-Kanya (imposes the pressure of fear-driven conformism leading to imprisonment) is moving gochara through the third point of the 5/9 angle of Assange's moksha trine.
No serious consequences.
In Shani-Rahu bhukti, Assange helped to expose millions of
official and quasi-official documents. This bold action
[Rahu] resulted in criminal charges. [uchcha] Mangala = lagnesha-1 (identity) and
While Professor Rahu's Great Leap Forward is likely to be
a remarkable success ultimately, the way is paved with
attackers due to lagnesha atmakaraka [uchcha] Mangala
being also the satkona-pati.
Rahu-Makara-3 occupies the comfortable 5/9
from Shani-7. Professor Shani [dik-bala] in bhava-7 forecasting reward for long
endurance. Shukra ruler of 7 in 8 suggests that some of
the career activities must remain secret and the
identity of the spouse too.
Assange is a typical Ketu-9
ideological-theoretical-doctrinal eccentric. Intelligent
without doubt yet lacking university credentials.
Surya-8 suggests that the career portfolio and the
father are both secretive. He acquired his extraordinary data management skills
[Mithunaya] largely on his own initiative;
was never a government employee nor had official
security clearances to handle classified materials yet
consider that Shukra yuvati-pati -7 in 8 is very diplomatic with
hidden contracts. Simply disguises the career does not
destroy it.Seeking asylum during Sade-Sati to his Tula Chandra = 2011-2014
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Surya-Mithunaya * Mithra
* neighbor, companion * brightly charismatic confidence of Center-stage Surya radiates through the conversational gesturing rashi of Budha
- Surya in bhava-8
* center of revelation * spectacular explosions * heart of rebirth * splendid emergence * intelligence for trauma healing *
political secrecy * confident
rejuvenation * brightly transformative *
focus on discovery * initiatory entitlements * eye on
hidden assets * sparkling center of mystery * father may be healer-undercover-disguised
* confidently harmonious * brightly creative bargainer * uniquely intelligent feminine-figures * entitled to pleasures * aesthetic expressions align with the spiritual rays of the Sun * financial politics * graciously creative * dramatic promises * radiantly diplomatic * self-reflexively attractive *
father may be artist-broker-arranger
matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
- Chandra-Tula * comforted by ritual negotiation of agreements * sensitive to balance * needs to trade
- Chandra in Svatika-Arcturus
* soothed by risky agreements * guardians of culturally-mixed harmony * seeks shelter in opportunistic alliances
- Chandra in
classroom-12 * draws comfort from dreams * familiar with ancestor guidance * accustomed to private prayer * nested into secluded enclosures * needs to fantasize * acculturated to Other Worlds * soothed by imaginative inspiration * repeating pulse of intuition * anchored by contemplation * seeks protective sanctuary * comfortable with isolation * undulating sleep * mother may be unavailable, withdrawn, reflective, sleepy, a researcher
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
[lagnesha * co-ruler of
Vṛścika indriya- lagna
direct action, championship, conquest, competition, challenger]
- Mangala-Maraka-Draco [uchcha] * vigorous competition for elite authority * warrior for social position * proactive regulation * push toward lawful structure
* pursues executive roles * dominating energy in institutional
governance * conquest of pyramid summit *
champion of hierarchical systems
- Mangala in bhava-3
* drive toward commerce * push toward scripted communication * active touring * vigorous pronouncements * invasive management * energized process * hyperactive mentality * athletic sibling-figures
* promotional sales * photographs of the muscular physique * dynamic marketing
* champion of teamwork * pursuit of business
* thrill of muscular action * competitive ambition * passion to win * fascinating physicality * compulsive drive toward heroic battle * dynamic desires * champion of culture-clash * forward thrust toward opportunity * forceful pursuit of privilege
CAREER - MANGALA Atmakaraka
Mangala penetration in Kanya 10th-navamsha
investigative journalism, muckraking, discovery of
malfeasance, critical logical inquiry
jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
* comfortable communications * talks about security * sensitive hands + arms + shoulders * makes protective gestures
* rhythmic articulation of root culture * discusses ancestral morality * prescriptive routines * argues for foundational stability * describes protective fencing
* parochial talk * converses about caretaking * environmental wardens * issues habitual and customary pronouncements
* delivers messages about sustainable settlements * familiar topics include shielding + sustenance + nourishment
- Budha in bhava-9 * narrative of father-figure * witty guru * celebrated communicator * repeats the catechism * reiterates the doctrine * skillful grandchildren * discusses patronage * detailed articulation of worldview * explains the paradigm of belief * talks about sacred texts * examines the dharma * interprets theoretical claims * delivers quick sermons * logical investigations into philosophical truths * chatty priests * religious dialogues
* mentally disconnected * explainer of impermanence * describes dissociation * articulates the process of dissolution * evacuated meeting spaces * incoherent conversations * sends prayers to the ineffable * spacey siblings * surrenders the attempt to render a
complete message * speaks as the observing Witness * may channel the talkative spirits
CAREER - BUDHA
Budha information yuti Ketu scattering, spreading cloud
randhresha-8 secrets Budha-yuti-Ketu. famed for the "dispersal" [Ketu] of documents [Budha] across the internet
.Budha activates 10th navamsha * information * Budha-yuti-Ketu no-boundaries
dissemination of information
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
bhava-5 Meena celebrity intelligence
CAREER - GURU
svadu-karaka (sweet) *
kalatra-karaka (wifely companion)
* appreciation of detail * beautiful accessories * attracted to writers * likes businesspeople * balanced gestures * conducts diplomatic conversations * prefers a communicative partner * aesthetic of handiwork * pleasures of specific explanations * enjoys correspondence * gracious messaging arrangements
- Shukra-8 *
seeks pleasure via occult secrets * enjoys rejuvenating relationships * balanced healing arts * aesthetic of non-disclosure * camouflaged arrangements * hidden equity * pleasing designs to adorn the sexual-reproductive organs * sensual sphincters * obscured finance * likes initiation * transformed by feminine-figures * delighted by sudden renewal * pleasant in-laws * appreciation of identity change * in a husbandly nativity, wifely-companion may hold a secretive position
* balanced roles in drama * appreciation for political display * pleasantly charming * self-focused diplomacy * radiant bright beauty * self-reflexive bargaining * sweet entitlements * negotiating father-figure * self-directed arrangements * focus on trade exchange * solipsistic romance * idealistic contracts * enjoys the game of deal-making * prefers self-confident partners
CAREER - SHUKRA
duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
* heavy old valuables * must endure the sounds of proletarian
speech-and-song * obliged to conform to the official bankers
* antiquated genetic stock * required preservation of aging assets *
must normalize conservation * slow elderly evaluators * must judge the worth of hoards * must endure pressure to store the
precious inventories * must bear the weight of historic treasuries * structural compression upon neck-jaw
* orderly warehousing * fixed rules govern collection * must gather seeds * must eat dry foodstuffs * must preserve lineage knowledge * scarce financial resources * maintainer of old heritage
- Shani in Bhava-7 [dik-bala]
[beneficial placement] * enduring partnerships * heavy vows * must balance-and-rebalance * lawful relationships * tense bargaining * grim determination to maintain the contract * chronic marital responsibilities * compression of the visible genitalia * pressured bargaining * negotiation fatigue * unyielding alliances * slow-moving advisors * resists new arrangements * elders maintain respected old promises
rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* shimmering illusion of dignity * craving for social status * mirage of legitimate authority * mask of hierarchy * over-reaching acts of institutional leadership *
fascinating ascent to respected position *
unorthodox methods of social ordering * extraordinary claims to statutory jurisdiction * extravagant elitism * thrilling seniority * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) attributes of responsible governance * bossy pretense * seeks privilege via regulator-roles
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in svabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter = glamorous
writing * exotic photography
* unusual journalistic reporting * thrilling announcements * unorthodox
commentary * mesmerizing messaging * craves
publication * ambitious
sibling-cousins * mixed-culture collaborative teams * desire for
conversations * over-reaching commerce * exciting gestures * opportunistic approach to manufacturing
* entranced by information technology *
explanations * fascinating evangelism * seeks privilege via
management roles .
* amplified competition * magnified championship * exotic pursuits * tricky innovation
* opportunistic brother-warriors * fascinating (but perhaps illusory)
appearance of dynamic energy * hypnotic attack * passion for engines * craves hot movement * invasive force of cross-cultural mixing
CAREER - RAHU
kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
lagnesha * co-ruler of
Vṛścika indriya- lagna
* calmly dissociates from foundational habits * surrenders material security * placidly empty shelters * disregards conventional caretaking * not limited by customary routines * ignores restriction on farming-and-fishing * abandons owned property * forgives the ancestors * releases a soothing pink cloud of ancient rhythms into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * disinterested in credenda * wandering worldview * disengaged from faith doctrine * disregards theory * liberating philosophy * irrelevance of patriarchal dogma * ambivalence toward conventional convictions * spacey father * weird beliefs * ignores the ordinary understandings * incoherent ideology * unless other graha in 9, may prefer to live free from father-figures
* miscalculations * incoherent references * empty talk * unsustainable explanations
* irrational statements * chats about non-existent events *
spacey sibling-cohort * apathetic evangelism * incomplete details *
witty misnomers * vacuous plans * unfulfilled deliveries * illogical messaging
liberation via mental surrender * for
commercial nativities, may dissolve the cooperative team
ruler-of-12 Shukra occupies bhava-8 =
Vimala "stainless" Viparita Raja Yoga
Ketu in bhava-9 = Rahu in bhava-3
- Ambivalence [Ketu] toward ideologies and
- Desire [Rahu] to be recognized as a
penetrating, incisive publisher, writer, and
chalakaraka Rahu in bhava-3
yuti atmakaraka lagnesha [uchcha] Mangala
Rahu wants to "get ahead" via communications media. Newspaper, magazine, book, radio, television, telephone, satellite, broadcast, announcements, reports, documentation, internet media, 'texting', illustration, instruction, explanation, film, print, musical lyrics, Morse Code, smoke signals.
Rahu can find expedient use for any messaging device particularly new-and-exciting "news".
Expedient delivery style designed to get attention and gain privilege; generally unconcerned with fairness or facts (although factual reporting may be necessary if Rahu's ruler is Shani or Shani-drishti upon Rahu).
self-elevating desire to be recognized and privileged as a writer or messenger who delivers important instructions and announcements.
May be a taboo-breaker in matters of communication, messages. reports and signaling.
Often journalistically evangelical. Irregular, illicit, outsider messages. Successful writing, announcing, reporting on exotic, disruptive, or controversial topics.
chidrakaraka Ketu in bhava-9
self-deprecating ambivalence toward patriarchal religion, orthodox piety and guru-father-priest figures.
no agenda regarding
sacred doctrine or the ideology of the State. Generally disregards temple discourses, scripture, principles and prescriptions.
Typically disinterested in universities, scholarship, global travel, and internationalism - yet no boundaries blocking access to these; may roam freely around the world. Tends therefore to be less well educated in philosophy and theology; more of a vagabond.
The Father is rarely at home during childhood; or, if available physically, is unavailable emotionally.
(Assange's father named Shipton left the unwed
mother before Julian's birth.)
normally an agnostic. However, Ketu can accept
the garb of His ruler.
The nebulous, dusty Ketu-cloud tends to simply reflect the projection of the collective unconscious;
people can believe all sorts of things about
Ketu, which have nothing to do with Ketu,
including the projected belief that one
subscribes to some doctrine or is possessed of
some philosophical understanding. If traits of 9
materialize with Ketu-9 those are traits of the
dharma-pati or of Ketu's ruler.
"Witness " viewpoint gives cosmological neutrality in religious philosophy
and catechism. If Ketu-9's ruler is strong, superb placement for the super-abstract levels of philosophy such as higher mathematics and cosmology, which benefit from Ketu's disregard for dogma.