For Chitra natives the condition of pioneering, direct, yang-energy,
Mangala considerably affects the outcome.
Brother-figures, warriors, hunters, athletes, dancers, champions,
challengers, inventors, explorers, dis-coverers, engineers, builders, drivers, drillers,
diggers, exploders, aggressors, pursuers, competitions and battles may be especially influential.
Guided by instructors from
ladies are often found in environments which value beautiful designs
plus physical agility. Feminine Chitra excel in fields such as fashion
modeling, cinematic acting, musical performance, dance, and athletics which
emphasize balanced movement.
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde.(1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra . p 96.
"An expensive and luxurious person.
One who is fond of clothes and beautiful surroundings and revels in them.
She spends much money on jewels, perfumes, cosmetics
and her taste in these matters is expensive .
She likes to change costumes several times a day
Variety is the spice of life to this woman
and she will be inconstant and fickle in love affairs,
having many during her life and marrying often.
Many actresses, musicians, artists and opera singers have Chitra rising.
Distinctive Features of the Nativity |
- Devdas 1973- drama-commerce
pitrikaraka * jyotikaraka
- Surya-Vanika *
nichha * Hiranya-garbha
* golden fetus
- Surya in bhava-1
* center of identity, brightly embodied
intelligence for competition, focus on appearance, eye on personality
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
- Chandra in
classroom-3 * comfort in cohort, familiar
with communication, conversation,
parlor, soothed by information delivery, messaging, signals
- Chandra-Dhanuzya *
by rhythmic catechesis of belief
- Chandra in Purva-azadha * comforted by valued beliefs * protectors of inspirational music, philosophical harmony, expansively beautiful design
- Somana-yuti-Zukra * Emotionally indulgent,
sensitive to sisterly figures, needs pleasuring, feels like a partner
- Somana-yuti-Rahu * Emotionally expedient,
sensitive to exotic figures, need opportunities, feels unusual, exceptional
Chandra rules 10th navamsha = Chandra familiar to the people; motherhood, schoolteacher, cultural roots
Atmakaraka = Chandra familiar faces, patriotism, folkways, motherlandnichha-Guru-4
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
moolatrikona 0-18 deg.
* vigorous pursuit of championship, innovation, first-arrivals;
push toward conquest
- Mangala in bhava-7
* drive toward bargaining, pursuit of agreement, invasive negotiation,
energized contractual conquests
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* hidden communications, articulation of mysterious transformative secrets
- Budha in bhava-2 *
speech-song, values, history, stories, storage, family lineage, treasury, natural resources
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
- Guru-Makara *
* much social structure, many rules, materialistic beliefs, doctrine of
rank and structure
- Guru in bhava-4 *
many roots, much owned property, many homes and homelands, multiple mother-figures
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
lagnesha = Zukra + Rahu + Chandra-atmakaraka
* appreciation of humanistic belief, pleasures of theory, dogmatic
arrangements, aesthetic of philosophical
- Zukra-3 *
pleasure of explanatory description, gracious messaging, enjoys
commercial harmony, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neightbors) dominate
the cohort, appreciation of communications
* gracious sensitivity, soothing beauty, sweet emotional response,
* gracious opportunism, amplified beauty, sweetly ambitious desire
Zukra rules Karakamsha
bhava-1 fleshbody personality physical appearance
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani in Bhava-9
* must preach the old doctrine, old paradigms of belief; punitive,
unyielding ideologies, cautious,
conventional father-figures; tense and fearful religious teachers, chronic rigidity of worldview
- Shani-Mithunaya * old messages, old
conversations, imposed instructions, proletarian descriptions, pressured hand-arm, must signal with scarce resources
- Shani-yuti-Ketu* resistance against dispersion, disciplined apathy,
Shani rules Arudha lagna bhava-5 creativity fashion drama romance
lagna, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- the emotionally-motivated traditionalism, family lineage
conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history remembering,
acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- the emotionally motivated information-delivering, evangelical,
publishing, announcing, script-reading, reporting, conversational,
process-managing communications of
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* mask of global humanistic belief; fascinated by doctrine, theory,
- Rahu in bhava-3 *
privilege via glamorous or unusual writing, reporting, news announcements,
cinema, commentary, messaging,
publishing; seeks a
special, important explanatory, descriptive, or instructional role in
commercial business, internet, cinema, or communications media.
Opportunistic, ambitious sibling-cousin, cohort, or touring ensemble.
* amplified emotion, magnified familiarity exotic habits, tricky comforts, opportunistic
* amplified attractions, magnified beauty. exotic art-music, tricky sweets, opportunistic
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* incomplete message, empty conversation, dissolute signals, not limited by
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * ambivalent toward the credenda; wandering worldview; absentee father-figures * no barriers in doctrine,
disregards teachings, vacuous philosophy, irrelevance of the
* surrendered structures, empty governance, apathetic endurance