* Citthirai * Vismakarma * Azinech * Alaraph * Arista
births of a
feminine valence, the condition of pioneering, direct, yang-energy,
Mangala may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Mangala-ruled paradigm of Visvakarma, brother-figures, warriors, hunters, athletes, dancers, champions,
challengers, inventors, explorers, dis-coverers, engineers, builders, drivers, drillers,
diggers, exploders, aggressors, pursuers, competitions and battles may be especially influential.
Guided by instructors from
Spica. Their purpose is architectural engineering
and crafting of beautiful, functional, and artistic alliances, arrangements, and designs.
Designs + Arrangements
ladies are blessed with direct, muscular physical and sexual energy. They
are often found in environments where beautiful
designs plus physical agility are valued.
Chitrani typically excel in competitive,
vitality-focused fields such as
fashion modeling, cinematic acting, musical performance,
choreography and dance, and athletics which
emphasize balanced movement.
Kanya pada 1-2 expresses Kuja's rulership of 3-writing-commerce + 8-secret
transformations, while also displaying the frustrating tension of chatty
Budha versus active Kuja. Budha's Writing
skills may emerge in pada 1-2. Kanya-Chaitra are often found in media
communications and commercial aspects of design
work, where their pro-active process management
is distinctive. Trust and relationship
integrity may be challenging.
Thula Pada 3-4 emphasizes Kuja's rulership of 2-collections,
treasuries + 7-contracts, alliances. Zukra's bargaining behavior
and financial skills rise in pada 3-4 due to the pleasant
attractions of Zukra-Mangala. Ladies often
enjoy considerable wealth via face, voice, marriage, and family lineage. In music, arts, and
they pursue harmonious
arrangements. They often
play stringed instruments, and write beautiful songs. In the arts,
entertainment, beauty, and design industries, their contractual deals are
often luxuriously beneficial.
Themes of competitive movement, agile beauty, dynamic design, and
financial equity may contextualize Chaitra's terrestrial experience.
Applies also to Chandra in Chitra
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde.(1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra . p 96.
"An expensive and luxurious person.
One who is fond of clothes and beautiful surroundings and revels in them.
She spends much money on jewels, perfumes, cosmetics
and her taste in these matters is expensive .
She likes to change costumes several times a day
Variety is the spice of life to this woman
and she will be inconstant and fickle in love affairs,
having many during her life and marrying often.
Many actresses, musicians, artists and opera singers have Chitra rising.
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
Recommended Jyotisha-ratna Gems
Panna * emerald for wise world-traveling dharmapatiDharmesha-9 + imaginative ruler-of-12 Budha
Hira * Azira * diamond for physical vitality lagnesha-1 + occult randhresha-8 lagnesha Zukra
Nilamani * blue sapphire for parenting, patriotic bandesha-4 + creative political intelligence vidyapathi-5 yogakaraka Shani
pitrikaraka * jyotikaraka
- Surya-Vanika *
nichha * Hiranya-garbha
* golden fetus
- Surya in bhava-1
* enter of identity, bright embodiment, intelligence for competition, focus on appearance, championship entitlements, eye on personality *sparkling center of the vitality-drama
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
- Chandra-Dhanuzya *
by rhythmic catechesis of belief
- Chandra in Purva-azadha * comforted by valued beliefs * protectors of inspirational music, philosophical harmony, expansively beautiful design
- Chandra in
classroom-3 * comfort in cohort, familiar with
communication, repetitive announcements, needs to feel the tidal
pulse of daily chat, sheltered in the parlor, soothed by younger siblings, intuitive information delivery,
settled into the habits of writing
and commerce, routine messaging; emotionally attuned to the rhythms of
conversation, undulating signals, ethno-cultural gestures, intuitive
- Somana-yuti-Zukra * Emotionally indulgent, sensitive to sisterly figures, needs pleasuring, seeks sheltering arrangements, soothed by beauty, feels like a partner
- Somana-yuti-Rahu * Emotionally expedient, sensitive to exotic figures, needs exciting opportunities, soothed by unusual environments, undulating desires, craves nurturing, feels exceptional
Chandra rules 10th navamsha = Chandra familiar to the people; motherhood, schoolteacher, cultural roots
Atmakaraka = Chandra familiar faces, patriotism, folkways, motherlandnichha-Guru-4
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
moolatrikona 0-18 deg.
* vigorous pursuit of championship * dynamic, competitive winner * proactive innovation, first-arrival; push toward conquest, innovation, first-arrivals;
push toward conquest
- Mangala in bhava-7
* drive toward bargaining, pursuit of agreement, invasive negotiation,
diplomatic dynamics, energized contractual conquests
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* hidden communications, articulation of transformative secrets, emergency pronouncements, messages about camouflaged, undisclosed mysteries, defined masking, expertly detailed disguise
- Budha in bhava-2 *
narrative of values, natural resources, history, conservation, banking, treasuries * discusses sound values, speech-song, eyes-face, tells stories, defines storage, describer of family lineage , explainer of wealth preservation, delivers instructions for preservation of collected assets, talks about knowledge base, libraries, databases, languages, memory
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
- Guru-Makara *
* much social structure, many rules, materialistic beliefs, doctrine of rank and structure, realistic guidance, pragmatic worldview, expands the scope of philosophical realism, multiple interactions with government and institutional authority
- Guru in bhava-4 * many roots, growth of homes and gardens, many diploma and licenses, abundant owned property, many vehicles and modes of transport, multiple caretakers and mother-figures, extensive lands and deeds of title
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
lagnesha = Zukra + Rahu + Chandra-atmakaraka
* appreciation of humanistic belief, pleasures of theory, dogmatic
arrangements, aesthetic of philosophical
- Zukra-3 * pleasure of explanatory description, gracious messaging, enjoys commercial harmony, aesthetic instructions, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neighbors) dominate the cohort, appreciation of communications, feminine-figures (sisters, aunts, neightbors) dominate
the cohort, appreciation of communications
* sweetened security, gracious caretaking, appreciation for nourishing protection, emotionalized negotiations, sheltering arrangements, soft caretaking beauty, sheltering arrangements, balanced caretaking, soothed by beauty, pleasant emotional response, enjoys local rhythms, arrangements according to the folkways, musical mother-figure, protective contracts
* sweetened adventure, gracious ambition, appreciation for exciting opportunism, masked negotiations, over-reaching agreements, exceptional beauty, enjoys cultural mixing * arrangements according to thrilling adventures, over-reaching agreements, exceptional beauty, enjoys cultural mixing * arrangements according to thrilling adventure
Zukra rules Karakamsha
bhava-1 fleshbody personality physical appearance
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
Yogakaraka Shani rules
4-foundations, schooling + 5-intelligence, creativity
- Shani in Bhava-9
* Structured, orderly, time-conscious paradigm of belief. One must preach the old doctrine, old principles; punitive, unyielding ideologies, cautious, conventional father-figures; tense and fearful religious teachers, chronic rigidity of worldview; heavy legacy pressure against freely chosen convictions. Resistance to new teachings. Preacher's fatigue. Resentment toward changes in catechism. Intolerance for sacerdotal innovation. Support for socially-approved, rigidly dutiful roles as high priest, guru-figure, professor, rabbi, sermonizer, proselyte, Old Believer.
- Shani-Mithunaya * old documents, old conversations, imposed instructions, proletarian descriptions, elder messengers, pressured hand-arm, must signal with scarce available resources, imposed instructions, proletarian descriptions, pressured hand-arm, must signal with scarce resources
- Shani-yuti-Ketu* resistance against dispersion, disciplined apathy,
Shani rules Arudha lagna bhava-5 creativity fashion drama romance
lagna, the mature voice of sober serious structured hierarchical
Professor Shani rules
- the emotionally-motivated traditionalism, family lineage
conserving, treasure-preserving, language-and-history remembering,
acquisitive, genetic conservation of
- the emotionally talkative, information-delivering, evangelical, publishing, announcing, script-reading, reporting, conversational,
process-managing communications of
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka (slippery)
* craving for philosophical principle, theory, higher truth * mask of global humanistic belief * fascinated by doctrine, catechism * * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) guidance, generosity, patronage, proselytism, fatherliness
- Rahu in bhava-3 *
privilege via glamorous or unusual writing, reporting, news announcements,
cinema, commentary, messaging,
publishing; seeks a
special, important explanatory, descriptive, or instructional role in
commercial business, internet, cinema, or communications media.
Opportunistic, ambitious sibling-cousin, cohort, or touring ensemble.
* amplified emotion, magnified familiarity exotic habits, tricky comforts, opportunistic mother, fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance of sympathetic caretaking, hypnotic rhythms, emotionally attuned to cross-cultural mixing
* amplified attractions, magnified beauty. exotic art-music, tricky sweets, opportunistic
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* dissociates from conversations, incomplete message, empty instructions, dissolute signals, not limited by commerce, ignores restriction on communication, applies explanatory gestures to the misty abyss, applies explanatory gestures to the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * ambivalent toward the credenda; wandering worldview; absentee father-figures * no barriers in doctrine,
disregards teachings, vacuous philosophy, irrelevance of the
* surrendered structures, empty governance, disconnected elders,
unsustainable rules, apathetic endurance, social disorder, dissolution
of normal conventions