Asresas * Uraga * Azreshasha *
Aayilyam * Bhujamaghabha
births of a masculine valence, the condition of conversational, discursive, explanatory, instructional, argumentative, commercializing, evangelical
Kumara may considerably affect the outcome.
For those born into the Budha-ruled paradigm of Uraga, siblings, cousins, schoolmates, bandmates, team-mates, entourage, ensemble, neighbors,
managers, cohort, coterie, collaborative group, publishers, messengers, merchants,
commercial agents, reporters,
plans, schedules, instructions, radio-television-internet,
news-media, conferences, committees,
discussions, travel itineraries,
and texts may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Hydra. Their purpose
is to hold securely, twist, and control.
Call to Roots
Budha-ruled Asresas are typically
storytellers. They are protective, parentally concerned, emotionally
patriotic and often xenophobic, Naga-born harken to the old
ways, the familiar rhythms, the folk stories which bind an ethno-cultural people to their roots. Azresa have a particular genius for evoking ancestral guilt, ethnic
narratives, and ancient
Azresa have a particular genius for evoking ethnic narratives
and ancient resentments.
Emotionally engaged and gesturing [Budha] in their messaging style,
Hydra-born are often
accomplished writers in literary genre
ranging from political speech-scripters to parenting advice to folktale raconteurs. They
specialize in tropes of root-culture, customs and habits, protection of the
genetic stock, stabilization of the place of settlement, and
defense of a way of life.
Bhujamaghabha speak the stories of a people in their land.
It is the tale of a beginning in the watery mists, travel by ship, the
struggle to farm and build, the cry for protection of a parental god,
and finally the rooted possession of their place. Hydra-born are natural
environmentalists who prefer
conversations about parenthood, ritual worship and holidays, food and
farms, schools, roads and housing, with an emphasis on ensuring continuity
of culture. Depending upon the condition of parental Chandra, Aśleṣa fathers
may bind their children closely.
In leadership roles, the Naga-born may communicate in a
swaying, hypnotic jargon, talking in the familiar folk style, appealing to the base layers of the society,
recalling an ancient past. Their sentimental audience is rapt with feeling. Their rhetoric is soothing, repetitive, simple, and homey, like a parental
lullaby, soothing the baby's cries.
Once lulled, the Naga's quarry may be bound and captured, lashed to the safe
place. It is a bondage ritual, repeated to ensure that nourishment can continue and ethnic customs can repeat in an unbroken, rhythmic flow.
Asresas-born may be found in socially powerful messaging roles. They come to
prominence when a tribe is weakened at
the root and feeling vulnerable. An ancient racial
narrative is invoked. This storyline may beseech a people to strap
themselves to the land and waters which give sustenance. Its clarion call
rallies the fyrd, the farmers' army, the simple folk's defense of their
habits, their sustenance. To this place they are bound by hunger, by
vulnerability, by a need for protection.
Themes of tight bindings, holding to roots, emotional restraint, and
defense of ancient folkways may contextualize Naga's
terrestrial experience. Applies also to Chandra in Aśleṣa-Naga.
QUOTATION from: Shil-Ponde.(1939). Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 82.
"Outstanding characteristic of these people
They are awkward and gauche in their manners
and are not quick to profit by their mistakes
because of their inability to adapt themselves to their surroundings
and their apparent reluctance to be gracious or kind to others.
This attitude militates against success in life
These people should live less introspectively
They should cultivate the habit of doing things for others."
Senator Warren G. Harding in 1919 (age 54), from the collection of the
Library of Congress
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
pitri-karaka (father) * jyoti-karaka (light)
- Surya-Vanika *
nichha * Hiranya-garbha
* golden fetus * brightly charismatic confidence of
Center-stage Surya radiates through the bargaining deal-making rashi of Zukra
- Surya in bhava-4
* center of root routines * brightens the patriarchal folkways * intelligence for housing * focus on farming * smart gardens * dramatic transportation * ethnic entitlements * political parenting * stable confidence * attention on foundational infrastructure * eye on security *
sparkling center of the patriotic-drama
* father may be a schoolteacher-landowner-patriot
* confidently progressive * bright warrior * moves in alignment with the spiritual rays of the Sun * creatively intelligent brother-figures *
self-reflexive political pursuits * champion of brilliant ideals * competitive father-figure * entitled to conquer * focused on winning * radiantly pioneering
* confidently conversational * bright messenger * entitled to discuss * creatively intelligent sibling-cohort * discursive father-figure * gestures conduct the spiritual rays of the Sun * radiantly descriptive * articulate in drama * skillful game-player * self-confident announcements * talks about ideals * narrative of power-politics * recites love poems * describes divine romance
* confidently lawful * bright regulator * entitled to impose order * politically intelligent authority-figures * radiantly systematic * sober hierarchical strict father-figure * cautiously orderly expression of the spiritual rays of the Sun * limited entertainments * creatively disciplined
Dad = George Tryon Harding .
a multigenerational farmer +
schoolteacher Surya in bhava-4 .
- Although trained as an apprentice physician (Guru-6 dharmesha) Dad was primarily
a speculator who rather consistently lost money
(Ketu-9) plunging his family into increasing debt (Guru-6).
- WGH's mother, also a
licensed physician and midwife, financially supported the family.
Dharmesha Mula Guru-6
- Harding's father is a more problematic figure due to the
less benevolent Dharmesha-9 in bhava-6 = misdoings, disputes, treachery, broken promises, indebtedness of the father.
- Dad was argumentative-adversarial in character and often in debt from failed schemes.
Dad lost considerable monies via debt from failed business ventures (Dharmesha-9 in
Mula-6 +++ Ketu-9.
Harding's critics, and numerous biographers, have referred to WGH as "a
man of little discernable intellect or imagination".
matrikaraka (mother) * garha-karaka (village)
Mom = Phoebe Elizabeth Dickerson Harding = 1843–1910.
Both of WGH's parents were licensed physicians in 19th-century Ohio.
Mom = midwife and mother of eight. Mom obtained her medical license in
the 1880's and established a wide regional practice.
MARRIAGE partnership support expectations
Florence Kling from Marion, Ohio
- In contrast to WGH, who was known to lack direction, Florence
Kling Harding was said to have been a strategic, determined, and
- effectively the power behind the throne
- despite his philandery, GWH enjoyed unswerving protective
support from a parental spouse (4)
FLOSSIE the BOSSIE
Chandra-10 is often a mark of the Two-Person Career
10th-from-7th-from-Chandra (lifepartner) = bhava-1
- The spouse's professional identity is often inextricably insinuated into one's-own-self
Since her early days supervising their influential newspaper,
FKH had controlled WGH's public reputation.
- FKH was understood by WGH's handlers to be
- public relations media packaging
- FKH was
an experienced newspaperwoman and she knew how to manage a "spin"
Flossie Kling was older and richer than
his Karkata indriya-lagna matches her Karkata Chandra
- Despite their different class backgrounds (Rahu) the pair had
a complementary need for security and social
- FKH became the long-suffering, frustrated, and jealous wife of a
remarkably unfaithful husband.
- Yet, FKH wanted status.
- WGH was malleable to her touch.
CAREER - CHANDRA
bhratru-karaka (brother) * virya-karaka (virile)
* Kuja burned within 2 degrees of Surya
* vigorous pursuit of alliance * penetrating advocacy * thrust
toward union * proactive bargaining * military negotiations * push toward
terms of agreement * aggressive deal-making *energetic arbitration * athletic balancing * champion of fair contracts
- Mangala in bhava-4
* Kuja Dosha * promotes local transport * champion of construction * mechanized vehicles *
underground dig-drill-dive-mine * lively push toward fast driving * school bully (nichha only) *
builds foundational infrastructure * invigorating
patriotism * domestic conquests * pursues home ownership * defensive action *
restless in school * energized farming * tillage-plowing-plunder *
fights in marine defense * pushy parents * competitive force in the childhood home
* kinetic creativity * glorious innovator * high-energy confidence * dynamic genius * dominating force joins willful charm * competitive politics * brilliant winner * physically active father-figure * vigorous theatrical display
* proactive communications * energized signaling * dynamic
reporting * clipped speech patterns * abrupt announcements *
masculine messaging patterns * pushes toward direct commands *
forward thrusting gestures * incisive speech * forceful
* repressed movements * constant tension between sexual energy vs
social rules * dynamic structuring
* competitive force must cooperate with
disciplined hierarchies * potential for punitive
reactions to change * required containment of natural
forces * military officer * musculo-skeletal
WGH had one child, a daughter from his long-term affair with Nan
Britten from Marion Ohio. WGH never acknowledged this child (Ketu)
and his wife burned nearly all of Harding's papers so that confirmation
of his parentage was not accomplished until 2015. He raised a stepson
of his wife from her previous marriage.
CAREER - KUJA
- yogakaraka Kuja activates 5-politics ++ 10 reputation, visibility
- a well-placed Mangala often brings Karkata nativities into the
world of politics
Budha * jamayah-karaka (sibling) * sandeza-karaka (message) * zisya-karaka (student)
evangelism, announcements, planning, itineraries, meetings, reports,
documentation, writing, cohort, committees
* articulation of contracts * equable discussions * balanced designs * commercial arrangements * explains procedure for fair agreements * descriptive bargaining * skillful matching * accommodating conversations * messages about negotiation * programming for trade exchanges * manufactures harmonious patterns * hands-arms-shoulders send equalizing gestures
- Budha in bhava-4 * narrative of cultural roots
* skillfully describes parochial routines * delivers ritual instructions * discusses protective caretaking * talks in rhythmic comfortable style * analysis of foundational security * conversations about defense *
skilled handcraft of fenced shelters
explainer of homeland customs * patriotic slogans * detailed communication about
nourishment * team collaboration in farming-and-fishing * transportation
scheduling * seasonal planning * familiar sibling conversations
* amusing explanations * entertaining chatter * central roles in communication * brightly clear descriptions * dramatic enunciation * confidently delivers instruction * articulation of radiant certainty * political messenger * talkative father-figures
* competitive communications * scripted actions * impatient conversations * potential for sexualized messaging * penetrating explanations * direct instruction * signals forward action * pioneering movement * outspoken opinions * talkative brother-figures
* explainer of rules * dictates about system requirements * regulatory roles express communication skills * lawful planning * slow scheduling * conventional conversations * message of institutional order * mature management * makes necessary announcements * cautious gestures * talkative elders
- Budha-4 kahala-parivartamsha
Budha in 7th-from-Chandra
The spectacular variety of associations between Zukra-and-Budha
begins with Budha-4 kahala-parivartamsha
- pleasantly gracious
the emotionally talkative, communicative cohort evangelical instructional
team-working administrative managerial announcing publishing reporting
explanatory conversational lyrical messaging
Manager, speech-writer, team-builder, spin-doctor
Flossie = an aggrieved wife who was well aware
of WGH infidelities. Both of her husbands were unfaithful,
alleged alcoholics. WGH was weakened by heart disease and
preferred his amorous liaisons = nichha-Zukra
On the minus side, WGH was indecisive by nature. On the plus
side, WGH was pliable, and he was in her debt.
Zukra-3 = exchange rulers of
3 + 4 + 11 + 12
- 3-journalistic press, plan, schedule, itinerary, instructions,
- 4-patriotism, routines, cultural roots
- 11-revenues, associations, friendships
- 12-invisibility, private affairs, intuition
POTUS-20 campaign summer-autumn 1920
commentators observed that FKH (Zukra-yuti-Rahu ) personally and effectively
managed the campaign from their base in Marion
During the potentially too-boring "front porch campaign" FKH
added celebrities (Rahu fascinating) to the staged Marion "locals"
population for excitement
FKH the uber-planner
Who controls the press controls the public
Former newspaperwoman FKH outreach (Rahu) to the press was
legendary and instantly successful.
- FKH was a consummate planner who created information flow,
photographic perspectives, and welcoming social refreshments for the
Particularly following the volatile uncertainties of the insular
Wilson administration, the anxieties, grief, and austerities of
WW-1, FKH's publicity-loving, super-busy [Budha] informative
[Budha] and women-centric [Zukra] social scheduling was widely
reported as proof of WGH "return to normal" campaign slogan.
For his part, WGH seemed to follow FKH [Zukra] detailed
directions [Budha] obediently, with no pushback.
- Historians opine that Flossie knew about the massive invisible
(12) corruption (nichha-Zukra-Rahu) occurring at cabinet level,
but she did not interfere. (nichha-Zukra = tolerance for
dhava-karaka (husband) * bahuta-karaka (variety)
- Mula-Guru-Dhanuzya *
* much philosophy * wide worldview * doctrine of inclusive diversity * broad scope of guidance * humanistic ideology * permission to preach * expands the range of beliefs * multiple theories *
generous priests * global beneficence * many sacred teachings
- Guru in bhava-6 * broad ranging ministries of service * extensive distress *
ideological disagreements * many injuries * much victimization * tolerance for diverse diagnoses * abundant
digestive imbalance * many grievances * much betrayal * numerous unfair accusations * broad scope of
disorderly conduct * cheerful acceptance of human misery * believes in problematicity * patron of pharmacies * many medicaments * in a
wifely nativity, husbandly-companion may aid the suffering
- -6 of exploitation and disputes, treachery, broken promises, Ailment, accusation, disagreement
= contains Mula-Guru
- -9 father, patronage, politics, celebrity, fortune = contains
- Guru activates 12th-from-Chandra = seclusion, bedroom life
WGH administration was rife with political corruption, peaking
with the notorious
Teapot Dome scandal.
WGH's appointed several of his best friends to top levels of national
leadership, where they were convicted of large-scale bribery,
(Guru-6) fined, and imprisoned. WGH
famously said that he had no trouble from enemies, but that his friends and their choices kept him awake at night.
long history of stress-related personal illnesses,
including bouts of severe asthma
From his early 20's onward, WHG regularly suffered nervous exhaustion.
- Several occurrences of physical collapse brought him to the local sanatorium for recovery.
- Historians now think that because physicians of the day did not yet know
how to identify these symptoms as heart disease, WGH was likely living
with a profound heart condition (nichha-Surya-4 + Kuja activates 5).
Widespread Corruption + Blame
Harding endured the accusations and blaming (6) of the Teapot Dome scandal. Harding was
scapegoated for pervasive,
embedded, institutionalized corruption which had long preceded him.
Inclusive benefactor to the marginalized
WGH was also a friend to the marginalized classes. In his speeches
and policy positions, WGH supported citizenship for American Natives
(legalized in 1924 after his death). He championed the rights of
immigrants and women.
Zukra * svadu-karaka (sweet) *
- Zukra-Kanya *
* appreciation of service ministries * likes logical argument * attracted to subordinates * delighted by animals * accepts unbalanced agreements * prefers exploitable partners * pleased by pain relief * enjoys
humility * graciously accommodates unfair contracts * sweet alliance with victims * litigious bargaining
- Zukra-3 *
seeks pleasure via communications * talks about relationships * sweetens the administrative tasks * pleasant style of messaging * enjoys commercial harmony * satisfied by literacy * balanced numeracy skills * prefers collaborative teamwork * aesthetically phrased announcements
* appreciation of conversation * nice designs to adorn the ears * attractive shoulders * lovely arms * graceful hands * chatty sisters- aunts-neighbors * attuned
to the cohort * likes musical groups * fair-and-balanced management
* sweetened adventure * gracious ambition * appreciation for exciting opportunism
* masked negotiations * over-reaching agreements * exceptional beauty
* enjoys cultural mixing * arrangements support diplomatic equity balanced with exhilarating risk
CAREER - ZUKRA
Florence Kling Harding =
Risk-loving Rahu + Budha Business + Zukra relationships
When Flossie married WGH in 1891, she was
the dominant partner.
- She was wealthier than WGH, a trained
accountant and business manager
- a single mom with independent lifestyle
funded by her own mother,
- the daughter of WGH arch-rival
newspaperman who had provided FKH with decision-making experience.
- FKH also
brought her school-aged son into their marriage.
FKH was used to living by her own standards
Vigorous promoter of WGH career
- Daughter of a stern and critical father, FKH was said to be an
extremely hard worker = Shani in 7th-from-Chandra
- Her own career as a concert pianist destroyed by single
motherhood, FKH turned to relentless development of GWH's
even though she was angry and insulted by WGH's long-running affair with
her (former) best friend, FKH skillfully masked (Rahu) his remarkable sexual profligacy
from the public.
Spin-doctor + public-relations control
- Working with closely with
FKH, WGH's handlers were effectively able to prevent disclosure of most
of his weaknesses and maintain illusion of his
- So diligent was Flossie in her camouflage of WGH indiscretions
-- both sexual and financial * nichha-Zukra -- that she
the damning evidence by burning WGH papers immediately after his death.
Newspaper Lady (Rahu-3)
One of Flossie's numerous points of
management genius = her substantial ability to communicate with
- As a former newspaper
manager, Florence Harding understood the world of newspapers.
- During each phase of WGH's political career, Flossie reached out
ambitiously (Rahu) to the press, inviting them to parties and
presentations, providing photo-opportunities (Rahu-3) and feeding
them copy for articles.
- Once settled in the Whitehouse, she
often accompanied journalists on public tours of the mansion.
Over-reaching Feminist Agenda
A proponent of women's suffrage
(which movement had been building in the USA for more than 50 years)
FKH used her press access to publish letters supporting
women's careers, women's voting, and women's financial independence.
- Most remarkably, FKH convinced WGH to support women's rights
despite the conservative opposition of his monied handlers.
Shrewd Image-Sculptor (Rahu-3)
Historians tend to agree that Flossie Harding was a strong, focused
woman married to a weak, dissolute man.
- FKH not only sculpted and
amplified WGH image in the press, generating a
compelling illusion that WGH was a man
of dignity and ability.
- Most commentators think that WGH against-the-Senate-norm positive position on women's suffrage
was less his own passion and more fueled by his ambitious, dynamic, and outspoken wife.
- However, WGH may also have had his own authentic desire to see
women further empowered, because he admired his amazing mom Chandra in
classroom-10 and because he obviously liked women
Opportunity to promote Women's Rights
- FKH also used the press opportunistically
to promote her own 1920's feminist agenda.
- The "unthinkable" 19th Amendment was soon
- Zukra activates 11 collective action
- Within 20 years, due to WW-2, large numbers of American women
had public careers, salaries, and buying power.
Suave Zukra activates Urisha-11
economic achievements, social networking
- WGH was elected a Freemason, raised to the Sublime Degree of a Master Mason on August 27, 1920
(immediately preceding the Nov-1920 election)
- Although hailing from modest families, WGH and FKH were
exceptionally well connected socially due to the influence they wielded
via their newspapers.
sex addition + alcoholism
- According to Whitehouse staff reports, WGH repeatedly made love to a young girl, Nan Britten, in a White House closet.
- On one such occasion, Secret Service agents had to stop
Mrs. Flossie Harding from beating down the closet door.
- WGH was the father of the young lady's child. Both he and FKH
aggressively denied it.
In addition, while Prohibition was in effect, WGH was said to drink
heavily in the Whitehouse
= WGH pioneering supporter of women's suffrage
- In particular, Harding was an
outspoken advocate Zukra-yuti-Rahu-3 of American women's rights.
- During his six years in the USA Senate, WGH was a surprisingly
vigorous supporter of the
19th Amendment that was opposed by most of the conservative
- Ratified in Aug-1920, it granted the vote to USA women in all
elections local, state, and federal
Shani * duro-karaka (endurance) * jara-karaka (years)
* heavy old agreements * restricted leverage * mandatory bargaining * strict rules for
making agreements * structural compression upon kidney-pancreas
rigidly regulated match-making * must form socially approved partnerships * must honor the lowest-common-denominator in
deal-making * mandatory fairness * must normalize social justice * unyielding obligatory diplomacy * must advocate for equity * exchanges must be lawful * must continue conventional negotiations * scarce trading resources
Shani in Bhava-4
* steady time-structured life foundations * must sustain the cultural roots * required to defend boundaries * grim determination to provide security * dry stony gardens * pessimistic schoolteachers * judgmental mother * proletarian childhood * normalized parenting * orderly education * caretaker's fatigue * chronic household scarcity
* old folk customs * resists domestic innovation * must protect old routines * elders maintain the ancient ritual austerities
* social resistance to individual creativity *
pragmatic politics * class-conscious father * limited unearned entitlements * delayed (but not denied) romance * conventionalized theatrical displays * restrained flamboyance * disciplined intelligence * cautious willpower * socially-approved expressions of divine brilliance
* social resistance to competitive action * pragmatic pursuits * cautious innovation * limited pace of progress * delayed (but not denied) championship * physical discipline * constraints on instinctive movement * conventionally regulated sports *
tension from contradictory push-pull impulses
* resistance against signaling * materialistic siblings * responsible for maintaining lawful commerce * pragmatic coupling * limited interaction * disciplined messaging * structured announcements *
speaks plainly * proletarian instructions * regulated business * constrained communication * conventionally regulated conversations
= writing as a form of work
- GWH owned newspapers and like most newspapermen of his day
he wrote much of his own copy
- Harding's polemical-oratorical skills were strong = Budha +
- Both WGH and FKH were said to be disciplined workers
Budha = logical but argumentative - yuti Shani (rough or plebian) with nichha-Surya (false confidence) + challenger-Mangala
Platitudes and Plain Speech
- his speeches were numerous and quite popular throughout his career, but his manner of speaking
appealed to the less patrician audiences.
- Educated critics noted his constant grammatical errors.
Conditions of death * Shani randhresha
Causes of physical dematerialization = variously and inconsistently attributed to a complex of physical factors, including pre-existing heart weakness, infection perhaps from food poisoning.
- He died during Guru-Shani bhukti
- in a San Francisco hotel room = vyaya-pati
- during an extended travel- tour (12, long sojourn) of the western USA including Alaska.
= fatal environments 8th from Chandra.
- poisoning, whether accidental or intentional, is possible.
- Medical mismanagement was almost certainly a factor due interference by his ambitious,
controlling wife. FKH forbade an autopsy.
- before anyone in government was aware of her actions, FKH had burned most of
WGH medical records
- She destroyed all but a few of his private papers and presidential correspondence.
- Therefore, to this day, it remains unclear what may have caused his premature death.
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka (ambition) * picchala-karaka (slippery)
- Parthya * shimmering illusion of
humility * craving for crime * mask of exploitive assistance *
ambitious physicians *
intriguing addictions * mirage of medication * fascinating injuries
* over-reaching accusations * amazing illnesses * extraordinary arguments * may be obsessed with servants-and-servitude * seeks special importance via apparent (but perhaps not authentic) conflict management * shrewd dealings in sickness * ingenious divorce * extravagant litigation * seeks privilege via
- Rahu in bhava-3 * passion for communication *
in svabhava of Busy Budha, the Shadowy Specter = glamorous
writing * outsider who cleverly
insinuates into culturally important communicator roles * exotic photography
* unusual journalistic reporting * thrilling announcements * unorthodox
commentary * mesmerizing messaging * craves
publication * ambitious
sibling-cousins * mixed-culture collaborative teams * desire for
conversations * over-reaching commerce * exciting gestures * opportunistic approach to manufacturing
* entranced by information technology *
boundary-breeching sibling-cohort * unconventional explanations * fascinating
evangelism * seeks privilege via project management
* amplified attractions * magnified beauty * exotic taste
partners * opportunistic
feminine-figures * fascinating (but perhaps illusory) appearance
of luxurious pleasure * strange-and-wonderful designs *
relationships * barrier-bending brokerage * unusual contracts
* hypnotic arrangements * gracious balance of cross-cultural mixing * entrancing music
Accusations (Kanya) of Mixed Ancestry (Rahu)
In an early 20th-century climate of xenophobic
nativism, a rumor was spread the WGH had some
African ancestry, as evidenced by the hue of
his complexion (1) and his facial features.
19th century white Ohio, his appearance was
- Yet, he won elections for USA Senate and for POTUS-29 by large
margins, due significantly to his handsome, well-dressed, groomed
6th-from-Chandra contains nichha-
All Kinds of Women All Around the Land
In a husbandly nativity, nichha-Zukra-yuti-Rahu
= typically challenged via passionate
Nevertheless a parivartamsha
yoga with talkative pleasant Tula-Budha provides great remediation
Illicit association (Rahu) with
women of exotic character was mixed women of articulate intelligence, because of the
WGH controversial Senate support for women's suffrage, no doubt urged strenuously by the various legal and illegal women in his life,
contributed to his popularity among women voters
In the first national election joined by women voters Nov-1920,
WGH won handily.
DESTRUCTION OF WGH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY
Following WGH's unexpected
death, Flossie's main strategy for concealing the scope of his personal and political corruption was to destroy the great majority of his personal papers.
Since the days of Dolley Madison,
in the years following a presidency Congress has funded time and
materials for a former president's staff to organize the presidential
lifetime papers. The goal is to prepare the records for use by
Such was her influence
over his staff members, that quick-working Flossie was able to destroy
almost the complete library of WGH legacy documents.
- Within the first
six months after his death, Mrs. Harding burned
most of WGH notes,
correspondence, and diaries spanning 30 years in public service.
- The remainder of his papers were vetted by her and her secretaries
before she died the following year
- A very small sanitized
portion was left available to history.
occasionally some personal letters are unearthed by the grandchildren of
one of WGH's friends or lovers, WGH's records have essentially vanished.
- That no one stopped her in this amazing rampage
is quite remarkable.
- Typical of Rahu, she simply appropriated the power, asking no one's permission and doing what she believed simply needed to be done!
Rahu propels a sick, profligate, distracted -- but handsome -- man into nation's
Rahu-Amplified nichha-Zukra = criminal patterns
- Despite maintaining a good social-facade relationship with his ambitious wife, Harding was a philanderer, and his main extramarital affair resulted in a major
- When the Teapot Dome scandal erupted,
Rahu-Kanya 's corruption potential was fully realized
Ketu * * kavandha-karaka (headless) * chidra-karaka (gaping) * vasana-karaka (vacuum)
- Ketu-Meena * sleepily dissociates from isolated ashrama *
incomplete gestalt * unlimited visionary insight * wandering spirit guides * unsustainable sanctuary * dissolution of private prayer * foggy boundaries of distant worlds * permeable understanding of cetacean cultures * ignores restrictions on clairsentience * disarrayed dreams * releases a golden oceanic cloud of wisdom into the misty abyss
- Ketu in
classroom-9 * disinterested in credenda * wandering worldview *
disengaged from faith doctrine *
disregards theory * liberating philosophy * irrelevance of patriarchal dogma * * ambivalence toward conventional convictions * spacey father * weird beliefs * ignores the ordinary understandings * incoherent ideology * unless other graha in 9, may prefer to live free from father-figures
classroom-9 ruled by Guru-6 rogesha = unprincipled elections
- Age 55, WGH expediently nominated for and wins the USA presidency during an era of spectacular political corruption
- WGH soon admits that he is unfit to conduct the duties of
- Guru-Guru svabhukti - Guru activates Ketu
- To avoid chaos in Washington, party handlers send him on a long
- Within a few months, dematerialized