| || || |
Graha * Bhava * Rashi * Gochara
Georg Pencz, Germany * 1528-1529; collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum
| Om dram dreem droum sah Zukraya namah |
Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah
Budha is the record-writer * Zukra is the
instant (Budha, speed of thought)
pleasant chatter * lyricist
Mercury the Merchant
Mark * Merch * sMargara * Marjali * Thoth
Ishtarra * Ashtatara
Aphrodite * Steorra * Frigg
* balanced roles in drama, appreciation for political display, theatrical negotiations, self-focused arrangements, radiant bright beauty * self-reflexive bargaining, sweetly confident entitlements, enjoys politics, negotiating father-figure, intelligently focused on trades, arrangements, contracts * arrangements according to father's choice or self-will
* sweetened security * gracious caretaking * appreciation for nourishing protection * emotionalized negotiations * sheltering arrangements * soft caretaking beauty * sheltering arrangements * balanced caretaking * soothed by beauty * pleasant emotional response * enjoys local rhythms * arrangements according to the folkways * musical mother-figure * protective contracts
* sweetened conquests * gracious competition * appreciation for pioneering innovation * aesthetic of sporting interactions * proactive negotiations * musical brother-figure * competitive contracts * accommodating sexuality *prefers relationships with energetic partners
* * sweetened messages * gracious explanations * singing and songwriting * articulate negotiations * talkative sister-figures * pleasant conversations * bargaining for business * sibling-cohort communicative arrangements * youthful beauty
* sweetened expansions, gracious diversity, appreciation for philosophical doctrine, adjustable catechism, numerous negotiations, humanistic agreements, generous beauty, balanced patronage * arrangements according to priestly paradigm of belief
* sweetened structures, mature relationships, gracious lawfulness, beautiful bones,
appreciation for neutrality, strict negotiations, pleasant legal mediation,
architectural rigor, enduring agreements *
arrangements abide by regulatory law. This benevolent
combination signals success in artistic endeavor of a
pragmatic, materialistic character, such as music composition or fashion
design. Deepens the artistic discipline. Shani contributes mature
realism to Zukra's love of balance + beauty. In a husbandly nativity, may prefer a senior, responsible
* sweetened adventure * gracious ambition * appreciation for exciting opportunism * masked negotiations * over-reaching agreements * exceptional beauty * enjoys cultural mixing * barrier-bending, culturally unusual arrangements * diplomatic equity balanced with exhilarating risk * risk-rewarding contracts * typically an unconventionally attractive, pleasantly mesmerizing appearance.. A mesmerizingly (Rahu) attractive (Zukra)
* sweetened surrender, gracious abandonment, vacuous feminine-figures,
appreciation for fair terms of dissolution, disoriented negotiations,
unconcerned with conventional beauty, empty contracts * arrangements according
to impermanent agreement
* explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * explainer of dramatic intelligence * affinity for central roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of radiant authority * message of willpower and charisma * confidently talkative father
* explainer of feelings * affinity for caretaking, parental roles
expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction
* articulation of comfortable routines, message of sensitivity and
emotional flow, intuitively talkative mother
* explainer of competitive energies * affinity for engineering,
invasive, exploratory roles expressing skills of communication, explanation,
description, instruction *articulator of competitive energies, signals forward action, message of innovation and forward movement, outspoken, fraternal conversations, aggressive communications, talkative brother-figures
* explainer of doctrinal belief * affinity for preaching, professorial,
theory-developing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation,
description, instruction * articulation of charitable generosity, message of optimism and
expansion, talkative teacher
* explainer of balanced arrangements * affinity for diplomatic conversations * parity-seeking communicator roles * enjoys words * sweet descriptions * delivers instruction about relationships * vocabulary of balanced arrangements * articulator of equity in agreements * message of fairly bargained contracts * skilled in songwriting * talkative sister-cousin-cohort * detailed lyricist * attracts chatty partners , talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist
* explainer of rules and systems * affinity for regulatory, law-imposing
roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction
* explainer of rules and systems * affinity for regulatory, law-imposing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of maturity and responsibility, message of institutional order, talkative elders, talkative elders
* explainer of thrilling risk * affinity for thrilling, risk-rewarding
roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction
* articulation of ambitious desire, message of exciting opportunities, chatty
foreigners and outsiders, talkative mix-masters
* explainer of impermanence * affinity for dissociative, dissolving
roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description,
instruction * explainer of impermanence, articulation of surrender,
signals abandonment, message of the observing Witness, talkative spirits
Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci c.1472 CE * housed
Uffizi gallery in Fiorenza Italia
Budha-Meza yuti Zukra-Meza
Budha-Vrishabha yuti Zukra-Urisha
Budha-Mithunaya yuti Zukra-Mithunaya
Budha-Karkata yuti Zukra-Karkata
Budha-Simha yuti Zukra-Singha
Budha-Kanya * uttama yuti Zukra-Kanya * nichha
Budha-Thula yuti Zukra-Vanika
Budha in Vrizchika yuti Zukra-Vrizchika
Budha-Dhanuzya yuti Zukra-Dhanuzya
Budha-Makara-Draco yuti Zukra-Makara-Draco
Budha-Kumbha yuti Zukra-Kumbha
Budha-Meena * nichha yuti Zukra-Meena * uttama
Nearly any combination of commercially
conscious, Businesslike Budha + luxurious, partnering Zukra can result in financial-wealth development via business enterprise.
Commercial and messaging activities of Budha are enhanced by gracious, diplomatic, arranging Zukra. Flow of communications in key partnerships benefits the career.
reports, announcements, particularly on topic of
contract, agreement, deal, arrangement, partnership, equity
business administration, conferences and seminars, often invited by colleagues
Das Kapital 1818-1883 economics Karl Marx built his career by speaking at conferences and gatherings of social-economic activists. He was a popular speaker with many associates.
POTUS-39 Talking Peace 1924-
Jimmy Carter was
POTUS only for four years, and his administration was not much praised. However, he built a post-presidential career in public speaking at social-activist gatherings, and he typically stayed to participate in the conferences building many relationships
planning and scheduling,
quick-to-read literature such as poetry, chapbooks, handbooks, operations manuals, brochures, and websites.
all varieties of skills training, both manual and mental
writing and literary publishing
Summa Theologica 1225-1274 St. Thomas Aquinas
Institutes 1509-1564 Theology John Calvin + Surya
Methodism 1703-1791 preacher
John Wesley + nichha-Mangala
Principia Mathematica 1872-1970 philosopher
(7) Zukra lagnesha. Author of more than 40 books, most of them are still in print and
read widely in college courses
France-Pres 1890-1970 Mémoires de Guerre
Charles de Gaulle +
Surya-yuti-Ketu (3) * de Gaulle wrote primarily on military topics.Much
of his commentary was focused on arrangement and aesthetic, including
the design of soldiers' uniforms (Zukra)
Das Kapital 1818-1883 economics Karl Marx
Turtle Island 1930- poet Gary Snyder + Guru
Waste Land 1888-1965 publisher T.S. Eliot
In the nativity of one in the husband role, Budha-yuti-Zukra is a karaka for marrying the same wife twice. Zukra represents wife, and Budha is a doubler.
(In the nativity of one in the wife role, Budha-yuti-Guru is a karaka for marrying the same husband twice. Guru represents husband, and Budha is a doubler.)
Typically a couple who marries, divorces, and remarries each other has the husband-doubler and the wife-doubler in their nativities. Often there is a significant drishti from Shani into the doubler-yoga also.
The more common implication = two wives, and the second wife = Kumara
- POTUS-22-24 Interstate Commerce 1837-1908
= Zukra-yuti-Budha-11 suggesting two marriages. The
first marriage was created via the birth of a son from a union with
a widowed lady
Ketu-yuti-Shani-7. The second marriage to
POTUS-pair-22-24 Needlework 1864-1947
Frances Folsom Cleveland
= Budha = student. She
was a daughter of one of his cronies. At the time of alliance,
Frankie was a 21-year-old
college student while sitting POTUS GC was 49. Bhava-11 = social networking,
Generally Shurka-yuti-Budha is a
combination that mixes Zukra's diplomatic skill with
Budha's capacity for interpretation.
Nichha Budha yuti uttama-Zukra = complications of
wife-figure, marriage vows, legal contract documents, equity-disequity
POTUS-07 Indian Removal 1767-1845
= uttama-Zukra-11 lagnesha + rogesha, yuti nichha-Budha-yuti-Surya
Also, Surya-11 parivartamsha Guru-4 supporting his political career
as a pro-slavery frontier land-speculator and planter. AJ had only one formally
avowed wife, a legendary beauty in her day, Rachel Donelson
was a bundle of
marriage attracted scandal because she was not legally divorced from a
previous husband (nichha-Budha
= unclear information). Early in their married lives, Rachel took
refuge (Meena) on their slave plantation named "The Hermitage". She developed
protective obesity aided by the imbalance of Surya rules 6th-from Zukra
(health concerns of wife). From within their farm, she managed the finances
(Zukra) . Combined with her family assets, AJ's plantation revenues +
profits from his frontier land speculation (Guru-4-SImha) were
substantial enough to fund his political career. Immediately after
winning the POTUS election of 1828, Rachel died of angina. AJ formally
remained a widow for the next 18 years. AJ's POTUS administration was
characterized by fractiousness. He became fixated on
The Petticoat Affair
involving the wife of a fellow politician, stalling all other urgent
matters. (nichha-Budha unclear thinking). AJ's constantly reshuffled his
cabinet of advisors resulting in stalemates due to petty disagreements
(Zukra advisors handicapped by nichha-Budha) .AJ is generally
evaluated as one of the worst presidents in US history.
| Das * Behari commentary Budha-yuti-Zukra || |
"Enlightened, cheerful and artistic.
interest in politics,
skill with crafts ,
interest in philosophical literature,
good speaking ability, singing ability
and other good qualities in general."
Shani and Zukra are good friends and Budha gets along with them as a neutral.
Speech style = simple, and proletarian, but also smooth and generally pleasing. Sound patterns may be regionalized or"folksy", but the implication of harshness or vulgarity that would result from Budha-yuti-Shani alone, is much smoothed and more attractive due to Zukra.
Total effect of the speech delivery and mentality is friendly, a bit intellectually restrained or mentally simplified, but pleasant.
Depending on the bhava ruled by Shani and Zukra, education can improve the written and spoken expression dramatically. the native may be cautious of verbal expression and occasionally sounds a bit too populist for the educated ear. Yet the audience is usually forgiving and the trustworthiness of a common style of speech is a valuable asset.
| Budha-Meena * nichha yuti Zukra-Meena * uttama
POTUS-07 Indian Removal 1767-1845
+ nichha-Budha-yuti-Surya (11)
"Pleasure to Communicate, Organize and Plan"
The male is attracted to women of talkative and literary nature. She is articulate and has many female friends.
"Twinning" behavior in marriage. The male may feel most comfortable with his beloved when in a sibling-type relationship, when planning or studying together, or in shared-narrative conversation.
Sharing thoughts and shared writing process are highly valued qualities of the partnership. This tends to be an actively sexual marriage with the"sexual conversation" being woven into the whole flow of the interpersonal narrative. Not necessarily promiscuous but does love a good conversation!
If Zukra receives drishti of Budha = similar but slightly less chatty effect.
How Readings Work *
Sample Gem Recommendation Report *
Copyright © 1994-2024 by Barbara Pijan Lama * Contact* How to Request a Jyotisha Reading
Barbara Pijan Lama Jyotishavidya Vedic Astrology Surya Sun Chandra Moon Mangala Mars Budha Mercury Guru Jupiter Zukra Venus Shani Saturn Rahu Ketu Graha Planets Dasha Timeline Calendar Nakshatra Navamsha Marriage Children Treasury Career Spiritual Wisdom Cycles of re-Death and re-Birth
The information on barbarapijan.com is provided for educational purposes only. Wishing you every happiness and continuing success in studies!
"And now my friends,
all that is true,
all that is noble,
all that is just and pure,
all that is loveable and gracious,
whatever is excellent and admirable -
fill all your thoughts with these things."
~~ Epistle to the Philippians 4:8