Graha * Bhava * Rashi * Gochara
cloth-merchant commercial advertising, featuring the tale of Draupadi c.
| Om kram kreem kroum sah bhaumaya namah |
Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah
outgoing force joins messaging signal
Mercury the Merchant * Hermes
Mark * Merch * sMargara * Marjali * Thoth * Neba * Borsippa
Mars * Ars
Angarika * Kuraja * Bahram * Simud * Gugulanna *
Nergal * Heru-deshet
* amusing explanations * central roles in communication * bright, clear descriptions * confidently delivers instruction * articulation of radiant authority * political messenger * talkative father-figures
* explainer of feelings * mentalized caretaking * communicative parenting * familiar rhythmic phrasing * ancestral instruction * excellent combination for speech-writers + song-writers * needs to schedule + plan * repeats the comfortable routines * sensitive siblings * intuitively talkative mother
* explainer of competitive energies, articulation of forward action, message of innovation and forward movement, outspoken, fraternal conversations, aggressive communications, talkative brother-figures
* explainer of doctrinal belief * affinity for preaching, professorial, theory-developing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of charitable generosity, message of optimism and expansion, talkative teacher
* explainer of balanced arrangements * affinity for diplomatic conversations * parity-seeking communicator roles * enjoys words * sweet descriptions * delivers instruction about relationships * vocabulary of balanced arrangements * articulator of equity in agreements * message of fairly bargained contracts * skilled in songwriting * talkative sister-cousin-cohort * detailed lyricist * attracts chatty partners , talkative sister-cousin-cohort, lyricist
* explainer of rules and systems * affinity for regulatory, law-imposing roles expressing skills of communication, explanation, description, instruction * articulation of maturity and responsibility, message of institutional order, talkative elders
* articulation of ambitious desire, message of exciting opportunities
* explainer of impermanence * describes dissociation * articulates the process of dissolution * delivers information to the winds * instructor of impermanence * incoherent conversations * sends prayers to the ineffable * spacey siblings * surrenders the attempt to render a complete message * speaks as the observing Witness * may channel the talkative spirits
Budha-Meza yuti Mangala-Meza
Budha-Vrishabha yuti Mangala-Vrizabha
Budha-Mithunaya yuti Mangala-Mithunaya
Budha-Karkata yuti Mangala-Karkata * nichha
Budha-Simha yuti Mangala-Singha
Budha-Kanya * uttama yuti Mangala-Kanya
Budha-Thula yuti Mangala-Thula
Budha in Vrizchika yuti Mangala-Vrizchika
Budha-Dhanuzya yuti Mangala-Dhanuzya
Budha-Makara-Draco yuti Mangala-Maraka-Draco * uttama
Budha-Kumbha yuti Mangala-Kumbha
Budha-Meena * nichha yuti Mangala-Meena
Budha and Mangala are not mutually friendly.
Budha sees Mangala as a sama-graha * neutral.
Mangala intensely dislikes Budha. Kuja sees Budha as a satru-graha * enemy.
Thus this pair functions more neutrally when Budha is stronger than Mangala.
Start-ups, entrepreneurial energy, aggressive argumentation
Speech style is vigorous, dynamic, energetic, and competitive. May be very effective
in speaking via actions.
In Kanya, uttama-Budha is stronger
In Mesha, Kuja is stronger
Germany-Nazi 1889-1945 Reichskanzler Adolf Hitler
+ Mangala-yuti-Surya-10 = aggressively urged his nation to war while championing the
final solution (Budha, reasoning) to be the outright murder of all those with impure blood (Mesha, blood). Millions were killed (Kuja) on his orders (Budha) before he finally killed himself.
In this nativity, both Budha and Kuja are dominated by diplomatic Zukra
Expressive output when overly urgent may become aggressive, very direct and assertive. This combination naturally expresses the masculine-energy of sexual pursuit and conquest.
In Mesha-2 = values, speech, teeth, knowledge of history:
Speech style of POTUS-35 Profiles in Courage 1917-1963 John F. Kennedy shows the restraint of Shani drishti + the taboo-boundary-challenging,
political, entertainments, entitled excitement of
In Kanya-7 = education, foundations, basics, stability, security, shelter:
Microsoft 1955- philanthropist Bill Gates
* Budha = uttama and in kendra-7. Speech delivery is aggressive and critical, but hyper-accurate in detail and generally convincing. His philanthropic focus has been on foundational support (7
= 4th-from-4th) for medical (Kanya) and educational (4) stability in the
most critically (Kanya) impacted sectors - the very poor and the very
In Mithunaya, very verbal:
UK-Prince Consort 1921- Philip Mountbatten has Budha + Kuja in Mithunaya-12. Budha = bhratrupathi-3 announcements and Kuja vidyapathi-5 ceremony-politics also karmesha-10 iconic public roles. Mr. Mountbatten is an energetic speaker! He delivered a vigorous average of 500 speeches per year for charitable causes after ending his naval (Mangala, military) career. Both his language and the intended audience are focused upon young people due to Mangala-yuti-Budha-Mithunaya. Of course Prince Philip has also gotten himself into
polarizing catalysis with words, due to the rather fast-shooting and aggressive potential of
Budha-yuti-Mangala in any rashi, but especially in alacritous Mithunaya.
In Mula, very complicated
POTUS-37 Watergate 1913-1994
conjunction of Budha-Kuja at 7 degrees of Dhanuzya (Mula). Nixon was originally hailed as a "hawk" stalwart
(Kuja) who promised to win the un-win-able war. Then he changed his
military-political rhetoric to "peace with honor". Then he was impeached for crimes of burglary and tax evasion committed
while holding the nation's highest office. The great complexity of Nixon's four graha in bhava-12 suggests that
Mula-Kuja-12 did help him to win POTUS-37 during his Shani-Kuja period,
by speaking no-limits, fight-to-win hawk talk.
Yet Mula-Budha rules Ketu-9, and Ketu resides in the career-draining 12th-from-10th.
Budha made his Mangala too weak to triumph. Guru also in Mula. Nixon was impeached
during the Shani-Guru chidradasha and received a very unpopular
pardon during Budha-Budha swabhukti due to the Harsha Yoga provided by
In Kumbha, large-group proletarian sensibilities
Shakespeare Insult Kit, provenance unknown
| Das Goravani commentary on Budha-yuti-Kuja |
Red Pine Grosbeak
"Your intellect and energy have teamed up in this life.
You are not the kind of person who studies without acting,
rather what you think deep inside flows out into your actual activities.
and other engagements in life which require
good thinking joined with quick deliberate actions.
Doctors benefit from this combination, as do other professions where the person must
"And now my friends,
all that is true,
all that is noble,
all that is just and pure,
all that is loveable and gracious,
whatever is excellent and admirable -
fill all your thoughts with these things."
~~ Epistle to the Philippians 4:8