births of a
masculine valence, the condition of radiant, romantic, intelligent, creative, idealistic, central, confident, gaming, self-reflexive, pitrikaraka
Surya may considerably affect the outcome.
politicians, celebrity, royalty, entitled
roles, speculators, brilliant dramatists, radiant deities, sparkling genius, glittering creativity, intelligentsia, speculators, poets, romantic lovers, gamblers, and game-players may be especially influential.
Instructional guidance is provided by emissaries from the civilizations of Nunki.
Their purpose is to express the radiant clear light of truth
in an orderly, institutional framework.
Dhanuzya Pada-1 can show Brihaspati's rulership of 1-embodiment +
4-cultural foundations. Nakshatrapathi Suyra and Guru enjoy high-compatibility yang
patterns. Pada-1 tends to be paternalistic,
creative, self-referential to the point of self-righteousness, and
generously friendly. Iconic and inspirational teachers of the patriarchal
lineages are found here. Often found in the role of philosopher, professor,
or guru-figure. Assess the role of Brihaspati to determine
Makara-pada 2-3-4 express the tension between structural Shani and
solipsistic Surya. From the Makara lagna, nakshatrapathi Surya becomes randhresha. Thus
pada 2-3-4 are mystical and gender-neutral
(Shani). Pada 2-3-4 respect age and governance ordering. Yet their purpose
is visionary (Surya). Psychics and seers are found here. Depending on the
vigor of Shani, hierarchical institutions may be
constructed around their secret light. Their emotional stability
in partnership arises from Chandra = yuvathipathi.
Themes of clairsentient vision, personal certainty, and
prophecy may contextualize Ishwara's terrestrial experience.
Also applies to
Chandra in Uttarazadha.
QUOTATION from Shil-Ponde. (1939).
Hindu Astrology Joytisha-Shastra. p 87
"a very good, honest, and sincere character...
A peace loving disposition.
Eager to live and let live.
A good counselor in times of need or trouble.
Such a person makes a good and steady friend,
whose friendship is to be valued because it will stand the tests of time and adversity."
Distinctive Features of the Nativity
pitrikaraka * jyotikaraka
- Surya-Mithunaya *
* neighbor, companion
- Surya in bhava-6 * center of
brightly conflicted, focus on imbalance, eye on injustice * intelligence for
helping ministries of social work, injury and disease, medical
entitlements, broken contracts and litigation, accusation, divorce + disagreement, pollution
+ exploitation, poverty and crime, usury and debt,
pharmacy and addiction, military and war * bright center of the conflict-drama
* confidently harmonious, bright bargainer, creatively intelligent sister-figures, entitled to pleasures, radiantly diplomatic, self-reflexively attractive
matrikaraka * garha-karaka
Chandra-Meena * comforted by rhythmic ancestral guidance
- Chandra in Purvabhadrapada
pada 1-2-3 * comforted by expansive understanding * protectors of philosophical caretaking, charitable parenting, shelter for teachers, broad perspective on human needs
- Chandra in
classroom-3 * comfort in cohort, familiar with
communication, repetitive conversations, needs to feel the repeating
pulse of daily chat, sheltered parlor, soothed by siblings, intuitive information delivery,
settled into the rhythm of writing
and commerce, routine messaging; emotionally attuned to the younger
sibling, undulating signals
bhratru-karaka * virya-karaka
* Ruchaka Yoga
- Mangala-Maraka-Draco *
* vigorous pursuit of social order * proactive regulation * push toward lawful structure
- Mangala in bhava-1
* drive toward embodied performance vitality, pursuit of competition, direct physical action,
thrusting vigor, personality dynamics, energized muscular
- nichha-Shani-4 parivartamsha
Budha * bandhava-karaka * zisya-karaka
* comfortable communications, articulation of rhythmic root culture, security,
foundations, customary pronouncements, messages about protection
- Budha in bhava-7 * narrative of relationships, contracts, deals * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney. * narrative of relationships, contracts, deals * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney. * discusses relationships, trusts, betrothal, contracts, describer of deal-making, delivers instructions for negotiation, explainer of arrangements, talks about fairness, justice, settlement of quarrels, marriage, alliances, partnership, equity, parity, balance. Excellent placement for mediator, negotiator, bargainer, attorney.
dhavakaraka * bahuta-karaka
* much guidance, many imaginings, many dreams, intuitive beliefs,
doctrine of astral guidance
- Guru in bhava-3
* many messages, much commerce, many photographs, many publications, many sibling-cousins, much publication,
many tours, frequent business trips, many sales, numerous
discussions, much cohort interaction, extensive communications
matri-karaka * multiple mother-figures, much expansion of folkways, much humanistic cultural philosophy, large sheltering settlements, large sheltering
Zukra * svadhu-karaka *
Yogakaraka Zukra rules
5-creativity, intelligence, games ++ 10-leadership, social respect,
* appreciation of detailed, communications, aesthetic of handiwork,
pleasures of detailed explanations,
articulated messaging arrangements
* pleasure of self-medication; enjoys exploitive arrangements,
feminine employees, servants, and slaves; appreciation of enemies, slavery,
* balanced roles in drama, appreciation for political display, theatrical negotiations, self-focused arrangements, radiant bright beauty * self-reflexive bargaining, sweetly confident entitlements, enjoys politics, negotiating father-figure, intelligently focused on trades, arrangements, contracts * arrangements according to father's choice or self-will
alcoholism, managed condition
suffered from gout
Shani * duro-karaka * jara-karaka
- Shani-Meza *
* old feuds, pressured invasions, old competitions, proletarian survival, pressure in the
head-brain, imposed competition, must conquer with
- Shani in Bhava-4
* Structured, orderly, time-conscious childhood foundations. One must remain in place, have to root, defend, reinforce the existing shelter. Cautious, conventional mother-figures. Tense childhood, educational fatigue, chronic household scarcity; strict boundaries; heavy legacy pressure to reinforce customary cultural boundaries. Resistance to new homes and active construction. Resentment toward changes in predictable routine. Support for socially-approved dutiful roles as parent, schoolteacher, police, border defense, fisher, farmer, ritual worship, temple maintenance, guardian of local infrastructure.
- Shani-yuti-Ketu* resistance against dispersion, limited surrender, lawful abandonment, spiritual paralysis, disciplined apathy,
- nichha-Shani-4 parivartamsha
Rahu * rajyalobha-karaka * picchala-karaka
- Rahu-Thula *
*craving for trade
* mask of fairly bargained contracts; fascinated by arrangements,
deals, term of agreement * seeks special importance via negotiation, via
apparent (but perhaps not authentic) diplomacy,
Rahu in bhava-10 * passion for leadership power *
in swabhava of Sober Shani, the Shadowy Specter seeks
privilege via glamorous or unusual iconic, symbolic, representational, government,
executive authority, social status.
Rahu-10 desires an important regulating role in materially privileged, socially visible
ranks. Exciting, potentially fraudulent, opportunistic character of the leaders, bosses and government officials. Thrives
in culturally-mixed legislative, executive settings. Rahu the Poseur may
pose as a boss, an authority-figure, a decision-maker, a legislator, a
tyrant. Rahu-10 trespasses the cultural boundaries
of governance authority, social dignity. Thrilling hunger for
high-recognition, empowered reputation, respect. Ambition
of the father's family
Ketu * kavandha-karaka * chidra-karaka
* vasana-karaka (vacuum)
- Ketu-Meza * Azvini
* dissociates from competitive dominance, incomplete nobility, empty arrival, dissolute conquest, not limited by
blood or birth, ignores restriction on innovative movement
- Ketu in
classroom-4 * ambivalent toward the homestead, absentee mother-figure, disregards local customs,
dissolved property boundaries, wanders from home, irrelevance of the
established folkways. One abandons the nationality,
dismisses the parents, walks away from the ancestral routines.
* surrendered structures, empty governance, disconnected elders,
unsustainable rules, apathetic endurance, social disorder, dissolution
of normal conventions